He doesn't boulder

>He doesn't boulder

honestly have sex gymcel

Attached: girls_and_rock_climbing_equals_good_time_640_high_35[1].jpg (610x871, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessa.younker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a gran total of 0 bouldering gyms in my entire province.

>thinking there's even a hill let alone boulders in Jacksonville

jax/fit/ rise up

User should be banned for this post. You're retarded, congratulations

You should be banned fucking redditer

I love bouldering but I cant go often rn. nearest decent gym is a 1.5+ hour train away and I dont have the time or money :(

Where you lift brah? I was at Retro on Baymeadows before that fucking nigger decided to run out of town and close them without telling anyone.

just came here for the hot grill pic and to tell you to find a way to die asap. i would suggest falling off a cliff cos that should be easy for you.

That lens produces some aesthetic bokeh

God damn. Pic related reminds me of back when I was in high school. This really hot girl sat in front of me in Spanish class and her jeans would always shy away from her back when she leaned forward. I could get a great look at her panties and butt crack. So many loads were unleashed to the fantasy of me yanking her pants down and going to town on her. I just saw a pic of her on Facebook the other day and now she’s fat.

Attached: E63FA17D-1D87-436D-9437-066F6CCD62C4.jpg (729x1239, 482K)

>bouldering

What's the point? Inferior gains to real training.

>he boulders inside

Attached: fausey.jpg (1080x1080, 249K)

Maritimes or Praries?

Bouldering is for trannies and hippies

Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

If your aim is to get better at climbing it’s pretty effective

Hahahahahaha, boulders existing in Denmark

Why would I want to be better at climbing instead of something practical?

Grow up

>>>/reddit/

You'd better start climbing trees, nigga.

What is your routine and what practical things are you getting better at?

Attached: deadliftintrain.png (508x530, 26K)

Boulder? I don't even know her!

Here is sauce, never heard of her either
instagram.com/jessa.younker/

No idea about the boulder, probably some random warmup.

LMAO

I kinda don't want to boulder, cause all the self congratulating hippies do it where I live.
I just hate doing "trendy" things.
I'll stick to unpopular sports like boxing, thank you.

based

I boulder in small empty crags and its fun. can't care enough about the gumbies filling city-gyms and wouldn't recommend to be part of their gang. It takes a few years to leave them behind and have fun with a more serious crew trying hard.

Never been to Reddit faggot, but it sounds like you're quite familiar

Imagine what she smells like after a long day of climbing lol

stop being a hipster faggot. also
>boxing
>unpopular
lol

ahh shes quite old.

it's kind of a shame or maybe I'm a low-T basedboi but I cant be turned on by a girl I just spent the full day outside with being dirty and shit.

Maybe I also need to find hotter girls to go climb with but the hot ones are either total noobs or dating some beasty crusher already.

>now she’s fat
That’s how the story always ends

Like I said, I live in a place where most young people are liberal yahoos and wannabe hippies.
They consider boxing a "violent" sport, probably for nazis and stupid low class people, who don't know about second hand organic fair trade cotton cardigans.
They'll stick to climbing and then saving the bees by holding a sign towards other liberal yahoos who already agree with them.

>I dont like liberals or people who do things I dont like
stop being an autist

Nah, I don't have anything against people who hold liberal views, I count myself among them.
What I don't like are the smell-your-own-fart kind of self congratulating "world saviour" hacktivist.
The ones who will make a snide remark on you wearing pants from H&M or having a sandwich wrapped in plastic.

people like that dont exist. youre probably taking meaningless comments as "snide remarks" because youre too sensitive or paranoid

Post girl.

>people like that dont exist
wut? lmao are you for real?

they literally dont. no one is going to go out of their way to interact with you. even if people have extremest views. if you dont want to hear it, theyre not going to tell you about them. just tell them youre not interested and dont pay attention to them

What's the hardest route you've climbed, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1557001124119.png (791x800, 262K)

Nothing hard yet this year, I'll try hard to send some 7B/+ this summer.

The one time I went to a climbing gym with my friend, it was worse than regular gyms as far as creepers went. the m/f ratio was like 5:1, and since you have to rest so long between climbs, dudes just used it as an excuse to wander around, look at the asses of girls that were climbing, then trying to talk to them when they finished their run. It was the cringiest fucking thing I've ever seen. It was to the point that it looked like girls that didn't know each other wound up climbing together just for the herd protection.

On the other hand, the actual climbing part was p fun, 9/10, would recommend

7- , but i couldnt do the last move

Sounds like some tech-bro place.

All the gyms I've been in yurop were kinda ok with at worst a 30/70 ratio