How would you rate your "game" Jow Forums?

How would you rate your "game" Jow Forums?
did making it help?
personally i discovered that with a little bit of grooming i look pretty good , combine it with a confident smile , small hints that you have a great body underyour clothes (wide chest bones showing etc), having some humour.

thats it you basically dont even have to try, dont have to think about the lines or texts or whatever , just being straightforward.

>walk up to the cashier with a small smile
>that'll be 2.30 right?
>she blushes and giggles saying yes.
>can i have you phone number ?
>hand her my phone , she writes it down.

>start working at a new place
>girl there giggles everytime i pass
>look at her and ask , "can you make my eyelashes like yours"? (she had this thot lashes)
>laughts , why do you want my number?
>yeah... (i really wast really trying to do something here.

>some girls chat about marvel movies on the bus station.
>i kinda slide into the conversation out of boredom untill bus arrives
>get up on the bass and sit by myself.
>before they get off , one of the approach me and asks for my cellphone.
>i handle my phone , she writes her number , and rushes out of the bus.

also had stuff like phone numbers left on napkins , a milf invites to "hangout" , friends dont like inviting me to hangouts with new girls cause they think ill steal the attention from them. (thanks guys...)

is it something that also happens to you? , it happends so often that if it doesnt happen i think something is wrong.
also something that came up to me is that most girls are just insecure and even the 7+/10.
she could think she is ugly when you see her as a godess of beauty.

also i have a friend who looks good , macular , in a respectable field and has -0- sucess because he has anxiety.
its like he cant think straight , he thinks you judge every move he makes every word he says , he cant look people in the eyes while talking to them.

so whats your status Jow Forums?

Attached: nice-shoes-wanna-fuck.jpg (400x400, 109K)

>How would you rate your "game" Jow Forums?
I'm borderline retarded, I have no "game".
I'm ballsy enough to go to a girl and start talking, maybe ask her if she wants to meet sometime. does it work ? no. im a 28 yo turbo virgin.

Why do you bother this much what people think of you? Women especcially, you need a single one and maybe another if the first one fucks up in some way, stop making "what do people think of me" your main measure of self-worth. Its not gonna make you happy long term.
Become the man you want to be and everything else will follow.

Been getting into cougars 45 years old and up lately. Apparently this stuff works. How am I doing Jow Forums

Attached: tama.jpg (368x649, 26K)

it works , but how do you ask her?
do you ask her in an exited manner , making her think it will be a great evening while also beliving in it yourself ? , or do you ask with a shy and weak voice ? in a scared puppy manner?

it makes ALL the diffrence
yes this is 100% true , i dont bother , just bored and thout about making a post about it

Another. This one is a fucking hottie and she's 47

Attached: carylyn.jpg (417x698, 38K)

yes older woman just dont give 2 shits about stuff that young girls are. everything is sex.

do you want some coffee ?
"yes but be sure to stir the suger with your penis"

It's glorious. I live in an upper middle class part of town where everything is Chilis or Fresh Market. Tons of MILFs running around. It's too easy and you can hump it and dump it with no issues.

I thought I had no game. Then I got drunk with a friend of mine and she asked I was serious about 'courting' her. I got caught by surprise, I thought we were just friends. Then she went through the list of things that I normally do and turns out those count as 'game'.
I, of course, pussied out and now I have zero chances with her.

>or do you ask with a shy and weak voice ? in a scared puppy manner?
not really, i have a fine, deep, toneless autistic voice. lelz

Don't show examples of game, they're always cringe. They're great when they happen in the moment but if you think of them out loud you sound like a fucking retard and cheesy as hell.

Game is something you develop with time as long as you have a healthy social group and constantly have interactions with women.
It's something personally crafted for your surroundings.

My game is pretty good, I have no problem getting women even tho by Jow Forumss standards I should be dying of sex hunger about now.
In our social groups the standard is everyone meeting up at the local park and chilling/drinking with music. That's where you usually meet new people every night.
Tons of private areas with no lights to have fun in too.

>friends dont like inviting me to hangouts with new girls cause they think ill steal the attention from them.
What the fuck kind of friend group are you hanging around if they do this kind of shit?
Fuck them, cut ties.

>In our social groups the standard is everyone meeting up at the local park and chilling/drinking with music. That's where you usually meet new people every night.
Tons of private areas with no lights to have fun in too.

that sounds nice, where are you from ?

North Macedonia.

Well said , I know it's cringy but some guys need some examples , but without the vibe , tone , confidence , what happened can vary

Game is a weird topic, it's a niche skill that usually comes with time and experience but can be helped by artificially enforcing it.
I don't like the youtubers who preach it tho.

I’m pretty sure game is bullshit
A chick either thinks your hot or she doesn’t and she’ll treat you accordingly and no amount of charming will change that
If a chick thinks you’re hot it doesn’t really matter what you say you could be pretty much retarded and still fuck her

So is the white out a dick pic orrrr?

You'd be surprised how far good conversation can get you. But with your mentality you'll get nowhere.

Sure, attraction plays a role but that's very ignorant of every other factor.
If you take care of yourself physically and mentally. You are attractive.

>See qt lifting with female friend
>Only stupid Jow Forums ice breakers come to mind
>Message the boys for some pick up lines that will hide my power level
>girls leave by the time they respond
>One bro suggested asking them to watch my form as I bust out some heavy bench reps
>tfw when there was an open bench right next to them where I could have done this
>tfw the thought even passed my mind, but I didn't take it because it wasn't chest day

Attached: 1556393236790.png (513x757, 265K)

>hear girl at the bar talking to her friend about how she likes a guy to take control and push the boundaries
>tell her my cock would make her gag
>she laughs and says all men think their dick is big
>oh its not big, I just haven't washed it in months
>she laughs and says I'm disgusting
>we fuck

That's my only successful cold call on a girl.

When I was at the top of my game yeah.
>Sitting at a terrace in spain by myself
>waiter says it's a table from another restaurant
>group of girls notices and says I can come sit with them
>do so and make some small talk while staying confident
>Mention I'll be going out with friends later, they say them too
>hottest one gives me her number
>ditch my friends that night to hang out with her
>kiss her when we go out for a smoke
That easy.

I'm not able to pull like that anymore though. I ran into a girl I really actually liked and she fucked up my confidence game.
Actually it never works with anyone I know and like. Caring costs you the game I guess.