Video games are no longer fun

>video games are no longer fun

Attached: 1544798500654.png (412x351, 79K)

can relate, dont know what to do with free time

>music is no longer pleasurable

Attached: 1474573950773.jpg (202x250, 12K)

Video games are only fun if I win and the dopamine hit I get when I do win is fleeting.

Attached: 1506859953882.jpg (350x350, 28K)

im just out here fantasizing about making my ideal game. fucking gay game devs nowadays would need me. their games fucking suck.

I'm a game developer that has grown to hate playing games. Having grand ideas for a game is nice and all, but you have to be realistic about what a small or one man team can make.
I've been looking into writing, but I'm horrid at it and every story I come up with makes me cringe. Also kind of dumb of me since I don't read much.

>Internet is no longer fun
Still, here I am. God please help us

Attached: 1547599568067.png (505x500, 545K)

Doing drugs is the only thing that's fun at this point.

Attached: RCscheme.png (934x783, 206K)

prolly just overloaded
time to get busy somehow with other stuff that will take up your time then when you're exhausted you'll love it as much
or maybe its just the kind of game that you've been playing, try out one of your old favorites again
above applies

>small or one man team can make
well im not talking about a small team

one man teams are only limited if that man is a brainlet
it's like comparing cave story to fez

I completely agree. Music is no longer music to me, it's just vague sound. I rarely remember anything I hear, even if I enjoyed it. I'm definitely overloading my brain with music and it can't keep up. In fact I'm contemplating if I ever enjoyed music

>>video games are no longer fun
They still are for me, but from 23 to 28 they were not, but like this guy said they are only fun if they are easy.

>>music is no longer pleasurable
It never was, never liked that shit

>>Internet is no longer fun
>Still, here I am. God please help us
I know the feel

The only things I like now is videogaems and working out.

Attached: 665345.jpg (713x1121, 79K)

if you made a game like cave story or fez today it wouldn't be popular, unless you are some big name dev like the guys that made celeste.

I would give you a key but I'm not allowed too. :(

>Life is no longer fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-141810.jpg (689x488, 176K)

then stop playing, find another pastime maybe something more productive who knows it might be a positive change to your life.

you're probably wrong. if you make a fun game, it will sell. most indie devs are just fucking trash though, that's why they're indie game devs instead of professional programmers.

DIE DIE DIE STOP MOTIVATING MY COMPETITION

everythings been done at this point, people buy games based on hype of familiarity. i mean, what the fuck can you do to make a 2D platformer interesting in 2019?

maybe have more creativity than just doing another platformer. you usually have over two million pixels to work with in over sixteen million colors you know

Get a real job octopus

You can't.
A game dev who was working on a cool game I bought got depressed and stopped updating the game probably because it didn't sell much.

Oh, and it was a 2D platfomer.

>video games are no longer fun
I know that feel. The hardest pill to swallow.

>maybe have more creativity than just doing another platformer

Try Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It'll give you joy regardless of how jaded you are.

Played that when it came out

These days I prefer games I can play while relaxing, preferably mouse control only but not a big deal. I like getting comfy with my laptop and playing something like Into the Breach and Faster than Light. Any more games like those?

yes, i can't really get into the either. i 19 hours into fallout 4, i played around in some part no clipped into some walls killed two guys and no clip code broke the game. i could still no clip around.

sounds like you're bad. video games will only stop being fun when you're bad.

I'm starting a classic wow guild in preparation for release, anyone interested?

Havent been putting on music for years now and recently pc games started to bore me, im only close to 22 and life quality decreasing drastically every year

if onIy you knew how bad things really were