Redpill me on retina

Redpill me on retina

Attached: 0003039_retin-a-tretinoin-010-cream-20gm-tube_550.jpg (550x550, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinded_experiment#Double-blind_trials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just eat raw liver for a huge amount of retinol

Didn't some user here used this cream for masturbation and then his dick fell off?

I got severe acne scaring from using it wrong, I used it twice a day with no moisturizer (it made my face look really good and tight), then I got some acne and my shit was fucked.

just do accutane for 4 months bruh

Its really just a facade. It completely ruins your skins outter layer and causes immense dryness and inflammation. The two combined give the illusion that wrinkles are disappearing and skin seems tighter. I constantly shill for people to use it though because i want others to destroy themselves

Attached: B299462B-B662-4D5F-B004-6D5CA4E9C66E.png (587x587, 12K)

Dummy

You're wrong

Devilish

this isnt /fa/ retard

t. Sv3rige

It makes acne come and go quicker because of increased cell turnover. but you have to research root causes of acne in order to take a preventative approach, not a reactive approach. Retin a will make your skin look better and be more resilient but is not a cure in itself lol.
Also when you start it you'll purge like a monkey and have cysts come and go fast and often for 2-6 weeks. Tretinoin makes acne come faster and leave faster.

If you have acne, cut the dairy, eat low GI foods, incorporate niacinamide, zinc, dietary vitamin a, and good moisturizer. Always use moisturizer and sunscreen with tret and vaseline the thinnest parts of your face. Take it with clindamycin if you can

Attached: mogged.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

All the Koreans with perfect skin are on retin a.

Attached: gook_chick.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Attached: 1545249470299.jpg (1024x575, 44K)

At least it's fresh

I've been considering incorporating this into my skin care routine to reduce some hyperpigmentation from acne I had in my teens. So I would put this on under my moisturizer before bed and then wash off in the morning?

kek
thats a fine ass bitch

Tretinoin subreddit on reddit

Ew

>hurr I'm fucking retarded

Attached: Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging_ an overview of clinical efficacy and s.png (703x618, 39K)

wtf is double-blind

Neither the subjects nor the people administering the test know which is placebo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinded_experiment#Double-blind_trials

double-blind studies are the gold standard for testing the efficacy of medical interventions. both researchers and patients are unaware who is getting the treatment protocol and who is getting the "placebo" until the data has been analyzed and the study concluded.

I asked this in qtddtot, but I feel like I'll get more answers here.
Is there a generic version of diferin gel that you can get over the counter (the 0.1% version). I know that there are generic versions of the prescription one. I also know that the name of the active ingredient is Adapalen.
I know that Retin-A is stronger & generally more effective, but I want to go with something mild first before taking out the big guns. Differin is also not really that expensive ($50 for a 90 day or 12 week supply) but I would rather save money by going generic if possible.

You're wasting time, just go to the big guns

both eyes. if someone just says they're blind, they can still see out of one eye, and those people are useless in scientific studies.

Stop being such a blue pilled big pharma cuck and eat raw liver. It's one of the only foods so high in vitamins (especially retinol) you notice direct effects from it.

What your da had to be to fuck yer mam

I brought some with me from Thailand. Cheap ass fuck. Gave some to my grandma and mom as well. Shit is great. Just need to have a solid skincare routine already before starting. Either way: use Sunscreen. Every. Day.

Retard.

First cleanse Ur skin then apply then wait a while before putting on the moisturizer and always wear sunscreen am.

If you wanna ease yourself into it, why not try retinol first which doesn't need a prescription

how do I afford sunscreen everyday? shit's like $15 for a bottle that might last me a week at most

Are you in the sun all day? You only need a 1/4 teaspoon for your face and it should last 2 hours

o

>implying I only use it on my face and not my farmer's tanned arms and neck, expecially back of the neck and the V shape of the shirt
still, this 3 fluid oz bottle says 88 mL and according to google, 1/4 teaspoon is about 1.25 ml. I have a tough time imagining this small bottle should last 70 days, or a little more than 2 months

A blind study is when the test subjects don't know if they have the placebo or the real subatance. A double-blind study is when the subjects don't know if they have the placebo or the real substance, and also they are blind.

Been using it for about 2 months now and I can confidently say that it's the only thing that has helped clear my skin up. It usually takes 3 to 5 months to see significant progress. Would highly recommend it if you're not living in 'Murica where it costs like $150+

>Improvement in fine wrinkling
by how much? how do you define improvement here?

>wasting your time with this cream that probably does next to nothing

I bought it online for 5 bucks a tube from a pajeet pharmacy website.

If you're spending $15 on a 88ml bottle it's probably the shit you should really only be using on your face. You can get cheaper bottles of lotion for the same price but 5 times the amount that'll leave you looking greasy and potentially clog pores on your face but would work just fine on your body