How many matches does Jow Forums typically get on Tinder?

How many matches does Jow Forums typically get on Tinder?

Attached: 5647566B-4DAF-4515-B5B1-9FF5EC22BCF6.jpg (1125x2199, 359K)

how many matches does Jow Forums typically get on real life?

Attached: κατάλογος.jpg (253x199, 7K)

In what duration of time?

You can't divide by zero, user

If you've run out of people on tinder, delete the app and your account and reinstall it, you'll be bumped up to the top again.
Anyways, pic related, sooooo many mid 30 desperate thots though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-134846__01.jpg (1080x1006, 138K)

Decent amount, really don’t use it that much.

Attached: 0CC4116E-39B5-4E58-AD72-F4227B759636.png (750x1334, 814K)

your an retard

How big do I need to be to use tinder in the first place? I’m done with my cut for summer.

Plentiful. Had a girl say hi to me while just walking down the street.

This, but also because i don't put my pictures on dating sites. What if my family or frienes find out i'm so desperate for affection i'm going to try and find it in such a cuck way? Even though they all probably think i'm a loser anyway.

the last match i had was like ad shit for a mattress. been together for 2 years

Attached: 1547073875716.png (1244x706, 1.35M)

Can't lose if you don't try

Attached: hit_or_miss.jpg (616x608, 56K)

You just need a decent body picture, preferably with other people at a pool or beach so you don’t look like a loner. Never use selfies or mirror pics, always have picture with other people takenby someone else. The matches will roll in

False hideous tranny. That’s like skipping an exam and getting a zero

Also, forgot to show but I have 1,512 matches total

Matches are a shit metric. If I swiped right on the uggos that live in my area I would have heaps of matches. As it is, about 1 in 50 of these women are worth swiping right.

At least 6'3"

Quite a few. Deleted it recently though. It's ruined women in my opinion. Still, it's pretty funny seeing the old whores from high school haven't changed.

you don't have friends user

Great tinder magi here, tinder bumps you to the top based off of how many people like you as well. Even if you are not gay but set your preferences to include guys you will get many more matches because gay guys are much more lenient in who they like. Very helpful with folks that have less matches or are in the middle attractiveness range. From there you just swipe left on all the guys. Has some risks of course.

You can also change location using any vpn which is rediculous because that's a tinder + feature.

Attached: 1554761883265f.jpg (742x667, 280K)

I found my friend on a gay dating site and ripped him for being a faggot

I used to go on back in 2015. Back then it seemed like a hookup app but with plausible deniability, so you could find some good quality cuties. I tested the waters with it last year and it's become a blatant hookup app where 95% of the users are thots

Attached: meeting.jpg (960x471, 65K)