Real muscles?

Is it possible to have authentic muscles, such that are not artificial and created by abusing hypertrophy but ones that are natural and match your exact fitness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/wire/libertarian-quest-grand-historical-narrative
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's not possible. Every living vertebrate is on steroids and moves only thanks to the power of synthol.

yea, through calisthenics/body weight/martial arts

by not posting retarded bait like this

Calisthenics is the only way to be a natty pure. Weights do not occur naturally

>implyings being a blacksmith, lumberjack, farmer, hunter lifting heavy animals, fisherman, builder etc. hasn't existed for thousands of years.

There are heaps of ancient professions that would make you muscular.

Being a blacksmith or builder rules you out from being natty. The other are all natty professions

>Fake natty detected
Real natties are born with their muscles. You made gains? Good job retard you lost your natty card

I can see blacksmith but how is builder not natty? Think building log cabins all day.

If they work with natty materials then fair enough but if they use bricks, concrete or metal beams then they can kiss their natty card goodbye

Assuming people in history were living under the law of nature is fallacious. In fact it can be very reasonably argued that the opposite is true.

mises.org/wire/libertarian-quest-grand-historical-narrative

Yea this is true. Abbos burned down a continent

>Doesn't know what hypertrophy is

>It is no secret that I am not a Hayekian. Still, I consider Hayek a great economist - not in the same league as Mises, but few if any economists are.
ultra cringe

> Weights do not occur naturally
Lmao wut

Attached: IMG_20190122_231122.jpg (321x453, 46K)

How about a soldier? Or a trader carrying stuff on your back.
Pretty much any walk of life gave you muscles. Even farming, nowdays noone uses their body to do stuff anymore

Attached: 1466413498559.png (314x278, 129K)

Not true
Calisthenics uses the earth as a support object
To be truly, flawlessly natty, you have to do unweighted isometrics in the vacuum of space

It depends on what you define as real.
Would you say the muscles of someone who has picked up strength and hypetrophy training because he was bullied all his life are as real as someones who is simply working physical labor to have something to eat everyday?

People who adore those two are almost as bad as Rawlsianfags.

Do you think weights grow on trees

The earth is naturally occurring

Rock on ground occurs naturally too
Pick up rock until you can puck up bigger rock
Then pick that up until you can pick up even bigger rock. I call it starting stone
Also, drink one bucket of moo juice a day

>I'll take 'what is gravity' tom for 400
>Tom I got 'rocks of different sizes and shapes' for 200

The earth is filled with iron. It's just a big kettlebell

You already have exactly those muscles by definition.

If you want to look non-dyel "naturally," do a job heavy in manual labor, and be ready for your joints to be destroyed by the time you're 50.

Garbage thread.

>joints destroyed
Why would a heavy manual job damage joints more/quicker than gym weightlifing ? Less emphasis in proper form ?

What are you talking about, most construction workers are DYEL. My dad is a construction worker and besides his naturally thick joints and thick fingers, he's less muscular than I am.
Manual labor is an endurance excercise, and this is coming from someone who was forced to work the fields since like 7 years old lol.

This is acceptable and natty