Don’t forget the ass implants too

Don’t forget the ass implants too

Attached: 06560C6D-86EC-4B90-8C88-A900664D6D85.jpg (750x940, 538K)

Being a human advert is a lucrative business and these costs are nothing in comparison to the money thrown at you by horny retards under the illusion you will notice them.

If I was a woman, I know what I'd be doing.

What's her name again?
I don't care if she's fake
I'm gonna rub one out to pics of her ass and legs, not marry and knock her up haha

Does no one else find this attractive on a different level? Like the fact that this person has gone through modifications that a few decades ago would not have been possible? That she's so desperate to look perfect she'd do this, but also the fact that she's so human in wanting to change what nature has given her?

Starting to think that if I was born 100 years later I'd be jerking off to chicks with tons of augments and bio-mechanical enhancements.

She looks gross, like some kind of inhuman thing. Crazy eyes.

i love plastic bimbos too

So?

She looked better before, damn shame women do this to themselves.

natural/left looks better if you disagree you are completely disconnected from nature

she was just fine
>we live in a society

>convienently forget this

Attached: 4ckrfxcsdk711.png (1080x973, 761K)

$7000 dollars isn't alot to be honest. I wouldn't mind spending that much to look considerably more attractive but I'd be afraid of going full bognadoff.

>ass implants
>complexion
Brainlet

>still has receding hairline
YIKES

You have shit self esteem so you see left as attainable thus more attractive while you see right as an out of your league stacy.

>yes goy, buy this superficial nonsense! plus, you have to live up to the modern trends, don’t you remember?

literally none of that was implied. well done.

Wait that's bait, right?
Half of those are different angle and some of them are just make up.

>yes I do believe poltard memes why?

>Receding
It could've just been a bad hair line from the get go, it might not actively be receding.

I've had a bad hairline since I was a toddler, idiots said I'd be bald in my 20s in school.
I'm in my 30s, hasn't thinned or receded.

I like how some are descriptions of medical procedures and some are just Jawline, Chin, Forehead like a Ben Garrison cartoon

People already do this because it's a novelty and not something they have to seriously consider. It further removes them from having to accept reality. Combined with their lack of appreciation for objectively strong, untethered physical form - perhaps this is more influential.

This is due to a lack of experiencing privation, hard labor and effort for real things, real people.

Their agency was stolen from them long ago.

Attached: breker-mode.jpg (367x490, 47K)