What is the best Fast food restaurant for gains? And why is it Chik fil a?

What is the best Fast food restaurant for gains? And why is it Chik fil a?

Attached: D023B024-FAE7-46E8-B100-C16A45A6142A.jpg (750x413, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese food

I was going to buy a roast chicken after my workout today but now I'm going to chik-fil-a and getting a bunch of those.

Triple sausage egg McMuffin and toss the muffin nonsense.

High in both sugar and sodium. If you only care about calories sure.

Yes a triple sausage egg mcmuffin is perfectly healthy aside from the muffin (which has carbs and thus contains an evil ghost that makes you fat)

>sodium bad

Attached: 1524076386115.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Chipotle

Have fun bloating

>sugar bad
Npc tier
Also chinese restaurant food is high-fat low-carb like all restaurant food

Chipotle probably (although some people don't lump it in with "fast food")

Have fun getting heart disease

Attached: J-Curve350[1].jpg (350x291, 37K)

There's a difference betweem eating no sodium and moderating sodium so you aren't bloated

I once went to a Chinese restaurant when I was like 15 and I ordered chicken. They bring out 2 big pieces of chicken. Initially I thought they gave me two giant wins and I was a bit puzzled. Then I thought they gave me feet because I noticed it had all the claws attached. It didn’t taste like chicken, at all. Staring at this shit I realized they gave me to fucking cat legs. Two full fucking cat legs, paws and claws and all needed and fried like sweet and sour chicken. I haven’t eaten Chinese food since and I refuse to ever again. Years later that place was on the news for getting caught serving stray cat for what was apparently the third time. Fuck gooks.

We don't have Chik-fil-a, so I'm making nugs at home. Chances are it'll be more healthy too if I bake em.

But that's not what you do, you avoid it completely like a homo

Any joint that actively memes on the gays I'm game for eating at.

I go to chipotle and order three servings of steak when I don’t feel like cooking.

Kek

The sauces at Chik fil a are god tier. Chik fila sauce>Polynesia>Spicy Sriracha>Garden Herb Ranch>Zesty Buffalo>Shit>Barbeque

A tapeworm typed this post

sauce
what did it taste like, pussy?

Definitely moes.

>being this much of a faggot
Have fun being a dyel turbocuck

For me, It'll be a 30 piece chick fil a nug tray with chick fil a sauce, medium fry, and a #1 classic

Attached: NuggetTrayoptionrev.jpg (1440x960, 446K)

I eat 2 chickfila sandwiches a day. No shame

>absolutely mogs you
This guy is the king of Jow Forums hes got it all

Attached: tumblr_inline_pd3jscdv4O1tswoyu_1280.jpg (690x1024, 143K)

Grow up

>t. Fat fuck

What does that even mean? Do you not use sauce, cuck move.

Same for lunch ill just bring a cup of rice with me then I'll order two sides of chicken from chipotle. Sucks you can't order just chicken on the app i hate standing in line.

His rock hard muscles make me rock fucking hard

Attached: chddrirvuno11.png (699x1556, 832K)

False, newfag. Chabal was the king of this sort of bodytype

Attached: Sebastien-Chabal_square500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

How much protein is in 2 cat legs? This is for research purposes

I use the garlic butter sauce from papa johns or domino's

Actually not too far from it. Definitely had that metallic salty taste. It was weird though, like bland but also if “hot dry” had a taste if that makes sense.

As far as sauce I’ve searched time and time again for the name of the place and can’t find it. The name was something along the lines of red dragons and the place was in sunrise, Florida. But this was almost 10 years ago now. From what I’ve read though they(stupid zipperhead fish faces bug gook chinks, haha) do this a lot. It’s super common for them to catch stray cats in the back of their restaurants and serve them as other meats.

Is that Jason mamoa

Based haha poster

Based

Nah its some french rugby player who mogged the shit out of everyone else on the national team

Subway. Oven roasted chicken breast sandwich

That shit is like 60% chicken the rest is onions filler m8 get out before its too late

dude I work at dominos and that garlic butter sauce is fuckin disgusting

Seriously subway is disgusting. It’s one of the few fast food places I’ll eat but even then I only do it on occasions like if I’m on a road trip and need something quick that isn’t McDonald’s. Publix subs are where it’s at anyways

Hehe k

Attached: 20180709_221245.jpg (1698x2359, 1.78M)

>sugar is not bad
1. there is literally not 1 function in your body that requires sugar, literally useless
2. sugar is digested in your liver, just like alcohol. Also like alcohol, excess sugar will cause non alcoholic fatty liver disease, while alcohol will cause alcoholic fatty liver disease
3. sugar is associated with the biggest health problems in modern world, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases
4. sugar is addictive and the food industry use this fact and add sugar to quite literally everything
added sugar is literal poison

>July 2018

>June 2019

Cope more

Attached: Snapchat-396658288.jpg (1440x2560, 990K)

Based

Are they the Juji pants?

No Chinese is poverty tier

Thai food is goat but expensive

Yup. I really like them, the material is god-tier and what you would expect from Lululemon or some shit while being very lightweight and stretchy. Wash in colds and line dry.

When he says order a size down he means it. I'm 6'4" 200lbs with a 32" waist. Usually a large because of height but I went with medium, they taper perfectly to my ankle.

>wanting to splurge money on food.
fucking moron.

Bro you need to start cutting. It's summer time.

Fuck off dan

how much does that cost?

>i realize I cant win this argument because I already said I am on a extremely low sodium diet so ill just tell user to grow up
>yeah.... that'll work. It'll show i am the bigger man even though I can't handle being wrong

Can't help it, alrwdy on my third 30pc nugget tray today

Kek

It’s been awhile but I want to say 9 dollars and some change

Pic related.

Attached: box-combo_website_484x424.png (484x424, 225K)

any chain that's shallow and vapid enough to take an unironic public "stand" against gays, or any similar vulgar yet meaningless display of their stupidity against a group of people, I'll never have the misfortune of eating at thankfully.

As for best or favorite, perhaps burger king from sheer convenience here. I've also found their staff tend to be courteous and the restaurants kept well cleaned.

cringe

The reason I go, is due to the fact they hate gays and make damn good chicken

Are they still making bank after the whole issue? I know there was a huge surge of customers when they first made their stance. There's plenty of other good chicken places anyway. I'm sure a lot of them also share those personal beliefs but they are smart enough to keep business and personal beliefs separate.

They're now the third largest restaurant chain in America, second only to Starbucks and McDonalds. Go anti-woke, get lods of emone, it seems.

this but make sure you ask for synthol or they'll use gutter oil
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Attached: gutter-oil.jpg (511x383, 93K)

Their stores are highest grossing fast food chain per restaurant by far. Also, they never took a stance, just the people who own them donate to Christian groups; Chik fil a has never made a statement regarding gay people.

Look at this dudes fucking shoes lmao

They never made a stand against a group... Their owners donate to Christian groups tho. If you going to retatrded atleast get your facts straight.

kek

The last time I went to Subway it gave me diarrhea and throw up.
It burned, both ends.
Never again bro

Attached: 1459740679353.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Based #2 spicy chicken deluxe pepper jack cheese large sweet tea light on the ice and large fry

2 more spicy chicken deluxes with pepper jack cheese

That's what I get every time.

>tfw also 6'4" but 250 lbs because strongman

Fuck yes user thanks for the input

Attached: jesus chicken.jpg (1200x1600, 432K)

Go large then. You a Big Boi™

Attached: 1552492302130.gif (364x339, 768K)

The Chinese buffet in my city closed down because they were serving coyotee meat in their dishes

Shut down for serving coyote meat? That's wild

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Serving it as chicken or pork. Like without the customers consent

When did i say i was on a extremely low sodium diet, dummy?

Once again grow up, kid

How was it?

Also curious

Eating 30 nuggets hurts the roof of my mouth and the spicy sandwiches are way better

When not cutting, I go like once a week to this Chinese restaurant and get general tso's salmon with rice and wanton soup

>be me
>use to work out with a buddy from college
>all my other friends slowly lost their love of fitness overtime
>my buddy stayed true
>had a great friendship, truly bros
>chic fil a use to be across from the gym
>every once and a while we would absolutely chow down at that place pre or post workout
>graduate, move, don't see friend for a few years
>he starts dating an liberal purple haired type girl
>notice changes to personality over social media
>subtle at first but then full on 180's on politics, life, and what have you
>he stops lifting after a while
>finally get to hang out with him when I'm visiting my family
>he's chubby now
>glory days are gone
>drive past chic-fil-a
>"hey man, you wanna go get some food for old times sake?"
>oh... nah user, I don't eat there anymore.
>"On a diet? I can respect that man."
>Nah, they don't support LGBT+. I need to stand with my "brothers, sisters, and others"
>also says he's bisexual now

Attached: adhzt8A.jpg (1200x1093, 983K)

burgar king has chicken sand wich

Not gonna lie that story kind of crushed me

>kiddo

Top kek this faggot is getting mad about salt

I once saw his facebook, the poor guy was getting bullied 24/7 for his tiny skinny legs, he became so insecure about this that he started photoshopping them big

Im sorry for your loss user

Chick-fil-a 30 ct nuggets.

Should have kicked him out of the car and drove off.

Still there pussy?

Btw try taking yourself more seriously, kid

>how bulk? hurr durr?
>suagr bad eating bad ugg

When you get HIV, you’ll see where they’re coming from.

Faggots should be shot.

>sugar is digested in your liver
Only fructose

>"kept well cleaned"
You had me up until that. That was very convincing, sir.

What do you think sugar is made of retard?

Thincrust pizza with chicken and pepperoni.

Get it doubled and it'll be delicious

>What do you think sugar is made of retard?
you are the retard here and he is right. Sugar and sucrose are not the same thing.