/fat/ - ANGRY EDITION

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fatbros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1558571704486.png (800x800, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPVB6xzVZJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

confess

Attached: 1560577589026.jpg (1510x1099, 671K)

i ate 800 calories worth of cookies dunked in a cereal bowl filled with full fat milk yesterday
doing a 72hr fast to counter it

Attached: 1560900921794.png (848x480, 268K)

never going to make it

I've not counted my calories for the past two weeks, missed my jog session for thursday and lifts on friday, forgive me Padre for I have sinned.

went from 260 to 160 between 2015 and 2017, now im back up to 230 already
why am i such a retard

Hey I did that too and I'm back at 165 again. This time I won't stop counting calories and will weigh in weekly with immediate response if my weight starts creeping up.

when your pants don't fit anymore
don't buy new ones
live with the shame of wearing pants with their zippers loose so you get motivated to lose it FATTY

Haven't fapped to 3D in years

Because you have literally no intake regulating instincts, so it doesn't matter squat to your body if you're thin now, if you stop giving a shit you're going to bloat like a synthol sucker.

I have never fasted for more than 5 days because I get bored and binge it all back. I went from 250 to 190 in a few months at the start of 2018, and haven't gone under 190 since. Just started exercising/counting/browsing Jow Forums again though.

I always weighted 143 lbs, now i weight 220lbs

TFW mommy make ood for me so i have to eat

TFW now im a fatty with fucked up metabolism

feels bad man

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (750x1000, 81K)

>TFW mommy make ood for me so i have to eat
Write today how you're going to do it, but you need to tell her you're going to be in charge of your own nourishment.

500 calories a day brah here.

Hit 217lbs today. All I ate was 7 eggs last night so it’s clearly some water. Shits getting easier everyday. Energy is normal again. The only issue I have is I get lightheaded a few times each day when I stand up. I’m not too concerned about this, it’s just something I need to be aware of. Drinking about a gallon of water a day. Eating like 4 multivitamins a day too.

When I get under 200lbs I’m going to add 50-100 calories every two days until I start maintaining weight and then maintain for a few weeks as a break before ultimately dropping into a 500 calorie deficit and just losing 1lb a week from that point.

Attached: 0B6BF24C-556C-42DA-96C8-8174120CA85E.gif (500x281, 647K)

I ate so much Jamaican food. It was so good. Gonna have to fast tomorrow.

Attached: 1204 - BOZ7M7X.jpg (640x622, 131K)

if you believed in penance then you would have killed yourself for being a fat fuck already

you binged because you were fucking hungry, so your solution is to make yourself fucking hungrier
don't be an idiot

easier said than done mate
I sincerely wish you the best of luck

Had a pound an half of chicken with a packet of taco seasoning. Wasn't hungry at all, just bored.

Attached: 1551590225431.png (618x653, 708K)

What’s easier said than done? I’m like 1.5 weeks into this.

Do you think having one day a week where I eat 1800 calories (like a 600 cal deficit) would be beneficial in anyway to such an extreme cut?

>you binged because you were fucking hungry
I don't know about that guy, but my binges have zero placement in reality.

a steep deficit usually leads to yo-yoing in spite of all the "it won't happen to ME" bravado
it's a ridiculously hard pit to climb out of, all you need is patience

they do, you just haven't discovered the trigger

Oh yeah I 100% know this and agree. I’m just doing this so when I start emt academy in a few months I’m a bit healthier. I don’t wanna have to tuck in my uniform everyday with shitty lovehandles protruding out. Also so I don’t get halfway through the course and then the uniform doesn’t fit and I need a new one.

nice. daily sodium intake on easy mode

I am 4ish pounds away from technically being in the healthy weight bmi range yet I still feel like a blob. I can bearly look at myself in the mirror.

Attached: 1556128256193.jpg (2048x2048, 323K)

you're a medfag then
are you not worried about syncope?

>tfw finally made it to 210 lbs
Only 60 more pounds to go before I'm at a healthy bmi

paper towel soon brother

I don't know what that means, nonny.

I won't spoil it for you then

Most people look best at 19-22 BMI unless they lift. An adult male looks fine with no more than 10 kg of total body fat

>tfw 22.8
I don't look fat in clothes anymore, unless I'm wearing my old baggy stuff
need to throw that away once I get a new wardrobe

Nope. I’m getting lightheaded but as of now I’m neet. When I start the course I’ll be eating like 2000 calories a day again.

I'm poor and the gym is really far. What calisthenic routine should I start doing daily to avoid losing muscle mass while cutting?

about 4 years ago now I was doing a crash diet, eating something like 100kcal a day for as long as I could until I just snapped and got a dozen burgers, then the day after I'd start again
Was working in a hotel at the time, and it was a really hot day, I was trying to get chewing gum out of the carpet, on my knees for about 15 minutes (you can guess what happened next)
I stood up, felt a rush and then the next thing I know I'm on the floor, smashed all my teeth and got mad carpet burns all over my face.
Unpleasant to say the least.

I had a Sonic Reeses Blast after my Sunday workout and a little Debbie oatmeal cream pie after my Tuesday workout. I would have confessed this in a previous thread but I didn't trust the /fat/ Rabbi.

Damn dude that sounds fucking awful. Honestly when I start getting lightheaded I’ve been splitting my 500 calories up. For example I’m about to eat a banana and thats been keeping me from getting lightheaded until I eat dinner

just be smart is all I'm saying
losing weight shouldn't come at the cost of your health, however ironic that is

ya mon

Jamaican and Haitian food is the best. If any of you guys get a chance to try goat jerk or soup juomou then do it. The soup puts you to fucking sleep but it’s so worth it if you’re not cutting

T. Fucks black girls

Do I still need to watch my weight if I can visibly see progress every week? I've almost lost all my belly fat, and my double chin is gone. It's fucking tight, last I checked was 190lbs from 240

how do you stop eating because of boredom?
The temptation is killing me and my weight losses

find something else to do
never be watching the clock waiting until it's time to eat

Should I try fasting if I work a physical job that requires a lot of heavy lifting and walking around? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

do jumping jacks

It was the hardest thing.for me, but once you get past that losing weight is just waiting, Counterintuitively, learning recipes and budgeting my time on what to prepare and how would keep me busy. Also something that helped me at nighttime was brushing my teeth, once I started doing that it's like something in my head flipped the signal to not eat.

Y'all got gyno? I'm finally close to being lean and still having tits is pissing me off. Also one tit started getting sore for the past 2 weeks so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope they cut it out.

No, you don't have gyno. No one in this thread does.
It's such a rare thing that chances are, you don't have gyno. Simple as that.

I feel like I'm cheating when drinking diet soda but its so good
I fucking love sprite zero

SW: 287 lbs
CW: yesterday 179 lbs/today 181 lbs
GW: 150 lbs/130 lbs/110 lbs

Ate 1400 cals instead of 1100-1200 cals yesterday, even though my deficit should be 1600 cals total and I got hit by another plateau. Ended up eating a bunch of carbs - noodles and half a hoagie roll so scale shows 181 lbs, even though I know for a fact I'm in the high 170s now.

Do you have some kind of solid lumps in your titties? Are your tits female-ish? Pointy nipples? Those are the usual signs of gyno

If your tits are soft and there is no solid fat then it could be just fat and not gyno. It's a little bit difficult to tell the difference. Only losing weight will tell.

I can't get enough of carbonated diet drinks either even though it fucks up my teeth. It's either monster ultra or diet coke for me.

I went to a churrascaria on Sunday, and gained 18lbs in 2 hours. That's 8% of my bodyweight going in, and half of what I've been trying to lose this year.

Are you that eevee avatarfag who said he didn't want to lift because he was lazy? If that's the case, you deserve it. That's what happens when you half-ass your way out of being a fattie

How's that even possible? How can you still be alive?

>eevee avatarfag who said he didn't want to lift because he was lazy

I lift a lot. Not sure if you are confusing me with someone else. I legit went to the gym today too. Sorry, nonny, you got the wrong guy!

Attached: 1531492273988.jpg (1200x1200, 499K)

>ate 18 pounds worth of food in 2 hours
Mirin, got any bulk advice

>Hey bro, you want a bite?
>Oh shit, I'm sorry man, I forgot you're on a diet or something right? More for me I guess.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Mmm, I guess it was someone else. Avatarfagging with pokemon is so common, you know

Yes, I've had solid lumps since I was 12 when I hit puberty and they're very noticeable now that I'm leaner. I'm like 10 lbs from goal weight and starting to get upper ab definition but I still have tits. As I mentioned in my original post, the hard tissue on one side has started to get sore recently (the bigger side) so I'm going to the doctor.

Fucking Matt Stonie. Don’t be fooled though, he’s doing cardio (and supposedly weights although doesn’t look like it) 6 days a week and tracking calories super carefully most of the time. When he does a competition or one of these challenges he only drinks water and whey for the next two days after

skipped the gym yesterday

I've been cheating the past week. Gained 2kg back but it's sitting there now. I find whenever I get myself to a personal best, I get complacent and delay myself for the next week or so, how do I stop getting complacent upon reaching a short-term goal?

Attached: 1204400515102.png (1920x1080, 644K)

I destroyed the weights in the gym and broke my body down more than I could have ever imagined before. I then went to a fast food place and ate like a fucking king

Mfw. Lost weight even though you ate out

Attached: 1553856716187(1).jpg (699x485, 60K)

i pulled a muscle in my ass or something, it's been 5 or 6 weeks of limping around now. Have barely done any exercising in that time

I kinda assumed that he purges. Guess not then.

Youre getting lightheaded from low blood pressure due to lack of electrolytes it will only get worse untill you get tunnel vision / passout, drinking gallons of water is only serving to flush even more electrolytes that arnt being replenished. I nearly passed out in the shower from low electrolytes because warm water lowers your blood pressure even further.

Who said he doesn't? is what Matt wants you to believe

no way
I thought he gorges on junk every day

>short term goal
Start by calling your "goals" what they are, an excuse to pat yourself on the back and stuff your glut hole with food every time you lose 10 lbs. You're still fat and you still don't know how to eat so what the fuck do you think you achieved that's noteworthy?

Attached: 1560098964394.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>tfw day 11 of the longest plateau of my life
Fuck, this is annoying. I was convinced that the "last ten pounds are the hardest" was an overexaggerated meme because I'd never had more than a five day plateau before.

Welcome to hell. Day 30 here.

How do I make cooked spinach taste good?

When you put it like that, it's hard to argue. Guess I do need to get myself more long-term oriented and stop "giving myself a break", so to speak. Thanks for the tough love, Maid-user.

Attached: 36958188_p0.jpg (612x704, 83K)

my mom brought home a steak, shrimp, and potato dinner and shamed me into eating it because it was so expensive

still, down to 214.5 so I am on the right track

Going to have my very first cheat day this Friday since it's midsummers eve and that's quite a big event here. Haven't eaten over 1300 calories in almost 5 months now so I'm a bit excited and scared at the same time.

Ehh I wouldn’t be surprised if what I posted is just a lie he says but still. Imagine a guy with a great ripped physique competing in that shit though, tht would pretty cool. Top prizes are in the thousands $$$ too

>Day 30
Absolute fucking hell. I want to be done with this cutting shit so bad and finally buy some clothes that fit.

don't overdo it, you aren't going to be able to eat what you used to. I'd reccomend trying to eat what your maintenance calories at your goal weight will be to start to train your body for that so you don't yo-yo.
Also be prepared for horrible shits the next day.

be careful bro you will fucking bricks back on if you aren’t

t. once gained nine pounds from a two day long cheat

Just be careful to not eat too fast. Let your stomach signals reach your brain and don't fall prey to any urge to binge.

If you are for sure eating at a deficit then you will lose weight eventually, youll likely get a woosh effect and drop 4lb in a few days. This is what happened to me when i got closer to my goal, sometimes i would have to wait 4 - 6 weeks to drop 4lb then i said fuck it and started water fasting 4 days a week and eating at a large deficit the other 3 and i got back to 4lb losses every 1-2 weeks. If you want to maintain timely losses you have to increase the deficit the smaller you get you can kill yourself doing hours of cardio or you can fast or you can take the slow road and wait months to see results.

1: HOW LONG HAVE YOU FAGGOTS BEEN ON /FAT/?

2: WHAT WAS YOUR STARTING WEIGHT?

3: WHAT IS YOUR WEIGHT RIGHT NOW?

I WANT NO BULLSHIT

Attached: 17B78E63-0C1E-45FF-98A9-E8A19DA626ED.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

I'm so tired of planning my meals. Before I'd just go and grab something from the supermarket, but now I have to be extra careful about carbs, calories and such. I've also been craving sugar since Sunday. I'll fast tomorrow and I hope it helps.

there's a finnish competitive eater that's quite fit
his weight gain video after eating 50k calories over a weekend was interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=QPVB6xzVZJY

jan 1st (no bully)
268lbs start
173lbs today

October last year
227 lbs
161 lbs

1. Since December 1st, although I took a couple breaks when the shitposting was out of hand. The first several months were great and very informational.
2. 180 lbs
3. 120 lbs
I'm short.

Give me half your commission and I'll take the survey

>no bully
Your lunch money. Hand it over, dork.

Attached: 2AC420C8-507C-4666-8095-BDA451DCA2BA.gif (500x335, 935K)

Stop eating low-carb.

I got completely burned out on meal planning and cooking a few months into the diet. I only cook about once a week on average now, and everything else I eat is no more complex than a bowl of cereal. I can't bring myself to give a fuck about eating any healthier.

January
230 lbs
165 lbs

There's nothing wrong with eating at maintenance whenever you want really, it just delays the point at which you will reach your goal, but the fact that you're gaining fat back says that you've stopped tracking calories, which is a big no no. You NEED to track your calories no matter what goal you reach or how much you go over your limit. Every day, for the rest of your life. Maybe you don't want autistically track calories for the rest of your life because that's not what normal people do, but all those "normal" people are going to get fat by age 35 and not know what to do about it.

Attached: 1560115310503.png (1555x1413, 1.34M)

Do I need to get baptized to see gains, Father? Deliver me from plateaus, especially so goddamn early in my progress.

Attached: gElRPbo[1].png (322x301, 11K)

I didn't realize how much lifesaver gummies were. Good fuck. One bag was 600 calories.
Thankfully that was the worst indulgence I had.

>binging and then fasting
I honestly hope you fucks don’t do this to your body

1. March 10th.
2. 114 kg
3. 96 kg

How the hell do I make cooked spinach taste good?

>tfw 235lbs on scale
granted, I just woke up and it will go up as I replenish my fluids a bit, but I'm pretty happy with my progress since the start of the year. I started at around 285lbs at 6'1" and I couldn't believe that I let myself get so out of shape. even now, I'm 50-60lbs overweight, which is fucking crazy, but also exciting because I'm going to see some nice facial gains and be handsome af.

also worth noting I'm on day 2 of a 4 day fast.
people seem to meme on fasting on this thread, but the shit works if you are also making an effort to change your habits outside of fasting, which I am and have.

Attached: Cozy Ryu.png (378x328, 6K)