Ketocucks BTFO

Ketocucks BTFO

Attached: 1545233925822.png (500x500, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idmprogram.com/why-coca-cola-loves-the-calories-model/
coca-colacompany.com/transparency/list-of-health-professionals-and-scientific-experts
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/coca-cola-funds-scientists-who-shift-blame-for-obesity-away-from-bad-diets/
medium.com/cokeleak/the-new-faces-of-coke-62314047160f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1466588427006.jpg (500x501, 42K)

Do you have an argument?

>BAD CHOLESTEROL
>GOOD CHOLESTEROL

Attached: 0DcnLZv.jpg (536x541, 49K)

Yeah but compare someones body composition with someone who followed a Keto diet with calorie restriction

Excellent bait, I'll bite. There's more to health than weight loss.

Yes you can lose weight with shitty foods, doesn't mean you'll be healthy lol.
>All that excess salt in diet, brb hypertension
>All that excess refined sugar in diet, brb Diabetes
>Lack of vitamins and minerals, brb deficiencies
>No fibre or roughage, brb Diverticular disease

Found the keto fag

But nobody says that eating fewer calories will NOT make you lose weight. Everyone acknowledges that (except for the delusional HAES fatties). What people say is that you need to also focus on eating healthier foods. Mainly because it's about a sustainable diet, and sure you can starve yourself for two months with shit junk food and lose weight, but you aren't eating fulfilling meals and you can't keep that up forever.

Attached: 262 Grams Sugar.jpg (1328x747, 256K)

Oh SHIT does this mean I can drink soda again? I was a fat kid so my parents made me stop drinking it at 14. Haven't had it in 8 years and it haunts me every day

No, you are not allowed to drink soda.

get into carbonated water, make sure theres no artificial sweeteners in it either

you're going to feel bad the whole time doing it that way

Attached: 1558627287811.png (641x885, 854K)

Adopting a specific diet for weight loss is idiotic. If you want to lose weight just eat less faggots.

Except his health improved, proving more than anything excess weight is the worst thing you can do to your body. You can worry about all those other diseases when you are a normal weight if you want. But if your fatass is fat maintaining that body weight on a good diet is still gonna kill you no matter how many vegetables you chow down on.

All that shit you listed happens to obese the most. Eat less.

How can one drink have 263 grams of sugar

Even better compare it to someone who ate real food at all instead of sugary corner store snacks.

T. Cutting on 500 calories of eggs, bananas, Greek yogurt.

>500 calories
Just fast, nigger.

Nah I don’t enjoy cock in my orfices

Yeah no shit, but youd be miserable on a low calorie diet of oreos. That's the fucking point.

>youd be miserable on a low calorie diet of oreos
no shit that's why you add the twinkies dummy

Kek

Found the literal fag

>Keticucks btfo

Imagine being so retarded that this is what you take away from that statement. Should've just said orthorexics BTFO, it would've made more sense. Keto just makes low calorie easy to do.

If you drink soda you're not allowed to post on Jow Forums

I don't know man, but they found a way.

>eating meat/veggies is easier than eating yummy oreos and twinkies

Attached: 1552419610141.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Yes retard, that's how I lost 30lbs on my strict diet of quarter pounders and mcnuggies

Imagine being so brainwashed you think the significance of that drink is the sugar content and not the fat content. That is exactly why Americans are so fucking fat, they don't understand the fat content of food, and that despite the fact the government points it out to them twice, once as grams and once as calories for the slow-brained, but no, it's still the eeevil sugar even in an item that's almost 50% fat (where an apropriate amount is 20-25)

>eating twinkies btfos keto
Actually,recently bringing keto/fasting into my life I've been giving this a lot of thought. Bear with me here.
>Ketosis is using proteins and fats for energy. Insulin is not produced because there's no sugar to break down.
>Insulin specifically stops the breakdown of fat and protein, such as in your own fat cells to start ketosis, because the body wants to get rid of glucose as fast as it can. This is why glucose is considered a fast energy.
>Fasting causes you to breakdown your own fat and protein cells for energy. In a fasted state you are in ketosis
Ok now here's the part with Professor Mark Haub
>Ate a low calorie diet of twinkies
>twinkies have a shitload of calories, so to eat a 'low calorie' diet you'd have to eat like 3 max
>You eat that in a single sitting. He is eating one meal a day
>Glucose is processed out of the body, remember you body wants to get rid of it ASAP, in less than a day.
>He is, thus, in a fasted state most of the day.
>Being in a fasted state most of the day he is is ketosis most of the day.
>The sugar is irrelevant because, at low calorie values, his insulin never raises enough to stop ketosis from being the main source of his energy

>Keto just makes low calorie easy to do.
it does, but he's missing the whole insulin response part of it. Sugar is shit, always will be. No matter how good your mental gymnastics are, you will never convince anyone with 100 IQ or > that eating a carb-heavy sugary diet is better than a low sugar diet.

t. fat lobbyist

>fat is evil and not the super-refined sugar that has literally nothing of value to it

Ok buddy.
Besides, we're not saying the fat content of the drink isn't a problem. We're just amazed that so much sugar can fit into the drink. The fact it has that much fat in it isn't that amazing. You don't even understand why that drink is so astonishing.

Stop! You weren't supposed to point that out! How can the super market lobbies keep shoveling fat filled shit down people's throats if they can't blame coca cola and oreos for people's bad health.

Seriously though it fascinates me people blame sugar for their fatness. Coke has been around for over a hundred years. Were people obese in 1892? Fuck no, obesity only became an issue in the last 30 or so years. Why? Because of fat basically being injected into foods.

>fat results in instant heart attack
>sugar results in instant diabetes
Hello boomer

>who was protein
Enjoy your catabolism goals of 2019, faggot.

Why didn't he set out to prove he could lose weight and have better blood eating nothing but steaks? Very suspicious.

You can't go into ketosis if you're eating carbs every day. You're fasting, but it isn't strict keto. Carbing up consistently will lead to more muscle breakdown, right?

I might be wrong on this...

>ketocucks
Keto has absolutely nothing to do with your post. It's always been about CICO. Just a different way to achieve it.

Attached: Musician.gif (283x419, 1.97M)

bro just look at the calories, all you gotta do is LOOK AT THE NUMBER

>FAT BAD
>SUGAR GOOD
Literally neck yourself.

Sugar has no relation to diabetes, although fat in the blood does increase the risk of heart attack (hence heart attacks are more common in the evening, when blood lipids are highest, and during Christmas, when bloood lipids are also highest across the year)

>t. Dyel Who can’t just gain muscle easily
Sucks to suck, have fun bitching about how hard it is to just eat enough to gain muscle

Imagine being such a brainwashed retard you fall for obvious fraudsters like paid shill Mark Haub.

>There was only one thing missing from this story. One glaring omission. He was paid by Coca Cola. In 2016, in response to growing criticisms about transparency, Coke released a list of researchers who took money. Mark Haub was one of those researchers relying upon Coke’s deep pockets to fund him and his kids college fund.
idmprogram.com/why-coca-cola-loves-the-calories-model/

Attached: 1552544014126.gif (450x338, 37K)

Fat deprivation leads to suicide. Faggotry leads to suicide. The tranny is toast.

Apparently if you are fasting you can dip into ketosis in 12 hours. This Professor guy was eating his twinkies in like 30 seconds then fasting for 23 hours 59 minutes and 30 seconds per day.

Attached: GottaKetoFast.jpg (687x417, 84K)

No, this is a misconception.
Your body no matter what you do will break down muscle when you're not eating enough.
However it is a question of how much muscle vs fat you're losing.
If you're fat and you eat under daily cals, even if you're shoveling carbs down your throat you will still burn fat and some muscle. As you come closer to a healthy bodyfat% your body will hold on and 80% of the weight you burn at say 5% body fat will be muscle (which is why it's so hard to drop those last few pounds) because it's more energy efficient for the body to consume muscle tissue when your body fat is that low.
It has nothing to do with carb intake or anything like that

Retard

>Coca Cola pays a guy to do an unsupervised, unverified study and claims to lose weight eating Twinkies
Wow let's feature this guy on CNN and other reliable sources of totally trustworthy not-fake news.

Attached: thinker.jpg (450x600, 51K)

>Soda is bad for you
Brainlets detected

He's a liar. There's no need for any explanation other than that.

>Fat deprivation leads to suicide.
What?

>Coca-Cola pays a guy to consume everything except Coca-Cola
It all makes sense now. Almost as much sense as the idea that you can live off of air since calories don't real

>Coca-Cola pays guy to shill for the calorie hoax and high-carb processed food
Why didn't he disclose his funding?

He wasn't funded to do that specific weight loss stunt.
I really hope you're not being serious

27 pounds of muscle, bone, water and connective tissue.

Attached: 1234.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

As much as he might have list weight, you are probably going to end up with some kind of nutrient deficiency with that diet.

Get out of my thread, ketocucks

Attached: cringe.png (935x720, 240K)

Evidence in favour of Keto: Dozens of peer reviewed RCTs.

Evidence in favour of calorie hoax: Some guy paid by Coca-Cola claims he lost weight eating twinkies.

Attached: PHC-LC-v-LF-RCTs-Inforgraphic-26.02.2018.png (805x571, 34K)

We don't care about rotten teeth were freaks baby woo!

What did they pay him for?

>Sugar has no relation to diabetes, although fat in the blood does increase the risk of heart attack

Are you trying to be a retard on purpose? Disease pathology of diabetes and other offshoot metabolic disorders including cardiovascular disease is through glycation, are shown to be causal through the chronic spiking of blood sugars, which is also highly inflammatory. Even Alzheimers is said to be type 3 diabetes, where the brain is itself resistant, not just the cells but the throughout the rest of the body.

For reference, check out the work of government researcher, Dr. Dom D'Agostino.

CICO "calories in, calories out" is a known fact, OP is a low grade autist. The thing with keto though is its optimal for human health as a nutritional path. Because fat won't give you metabolic disorders unless you're drenching it in PUFA oils, carbohydrates and sugar. Same with animal protein, even though it does cause a slight insulin response, though compared to starches, processed foods its nothing. In terms of body building, obviously you're going to crank up the protein ratios, reduce the fat content of the diet, like the Golden Era body builders.

The other thing missing here is periodicity of consumption. Its easy to eat a days worth of animal based product in a single sitting because of its superior nutrient density to all other foods sources. Ergo you can do OMAD, one meal a day and allow your fasting blood sugar levels, autophagy to run the rest of the day. Where as people on a heavy plant based diet have to persistent eat throughout the day to get their nutritional macros.

Attached: 1560824958905.jpg (258x598, 24K)

>what is HDL and LDL
Did you know that vegan and keto diets have one thing in common? They both can result in long term brain damage. Crazy huh?

Look up "French paradox." Also I know every eurofag is an expert on American culture, politics, economics, etc but the US has a huge surplus of corn that the govt forces into the market here. A lot of foods here are straight sugar. This explains why other countries who are seeing an increase in obesity aren't necessarily seeing the same increase in type 2 diabetes as the US.

Holy fuck you're correct annon! OP is a low IQ faggot!

>Below is a list of the experts the Company worked with from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2015. The total amount spent during this time for travel grants, related expenses and professional fees for the Company’s work with these experts is $2.3 million.

(listed)
>Mark Haub, PhD

Sauce: List of Health Professionals and Scientific Experts
>coca-colacompany.com/transparency/list-of-health-professionals-and-scientific-experts

How does Coca-Cola go about doing this?

>Now, public health advocates say, Coca-Cola is going a step further, recruiting reputable scientists to make the case for them.

>Dr. Hill, the nonprofit’s president, is a co-founder of the National Weight Control Registry, a long-term study of people who have lost weight, and has served on committees for the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health. The American Society for Nutrition refers to him as “a leader in the fight against the global obesity epidemic.”

>Barry M. Popkin, a professor of global nutrition at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, said Coke’s support of prominent health researchers was reminiscent of tactics used by the tobacco industry, which enlisted experts to become “merchants of doubt” about the health hazards of smoking.

Sauce: Coca-Cola Funds Scientists Who Shift Blame for Obesity Away From Bad Diets
>well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/coca-cola-funds-scientists-who-shift-blame-for-obesity-away-from-bad-diets/

Attached: 1552446106971.png (300x300, 108K)

>sees evidence that shows his lifestyle and needlessly complicated argument is stupid
>'b-b-better just post memes and call people fags'

lol kill yourself.

>Wow guys, look at this drink, it has over 262g of sugar, isn't that crazy! That's so unhealthy
>LMFAO FUCKING RETARDED AMERICAN, ITS THE FAT IN THAT DRINK THATS REALLY UNHEALTHY, GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Why are foreigners so fucking stupid? Always bringing up irrelevant shit and then acting like they are superior. It's truly the biggest and saddest cope that these people make complete asses of themselves regularly just so they can feel superior to Americans for a brief moment of their sad pathetic lives.

lmao nice b8

The sugar isn't unhealthy, the fat is. Pretty simple to understand
People taking the sugar content of foods and displaying it as pure white sugar is the prime cultural artifact that explains American obesity. Nobody EVER does that for the fat content. Instead they actually add that exact pure refined fat to almost everything they eat, even at home! It's called oil and butter. Do they do that with sugar? Actually no, less than 5% of consumed sugar is added manually. Fat fucks

Next Coca-Cola disclosure we will find out they are paying people to post on Jow Forums.

medium.com/cokeleak/the-new-faces-of-coke-62314047160f

Like this guy: Blatant shilling.

>The sugar isn't unhealthy

Attached: Mentally Retarded AI.jpg (711x664, 72K)

Holy kek, the ketard cope in this thread

Attached: lpp.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>only ONE macronutrient in a drink is unhealthy in large qualities
>the sugar isn't unhealthy

And people say Americans are retarded

how can somebody eat half a pound of sugar in one go?? I shit myself everytime i eat more than 20g a day. I dont wanna get diabetes.

p.s. I need a job, if somebody knows of a opportunity please respond

His health improved in ONE metric.
All this does is prove CICO is the basis of weight loss.
Are you arguing that a reduced calorie diet of junk food is superior to a reduced calorie diet of lean meat and vegetables?

>Also, why was a nutrition professor over 30 pounds overweight to begin with?

Lmao dumb fuck

Did you know the Harvard nutrition department is primarily funded by Bunge, the world's largest distributor of vegetable oils?
Are you aware all the anti-sugar clowns like Rob Lustig are directly funded by the John Arnold foundation that has stake in the meat industry?
Enjoy your imaginary conspiracies while you get fucked in the ass

LDL isn't cholesterol

Cannot decide if shit b8, or actually retarded.
Enjoy your (you) you worthless piece of shit.

Please, explain in any way how soda is not bad for you.

>Did you know the Harvard nutrition department is primarily funded by Bunge, the world's largest distributor of vegetable oils?
>Are you aware all the anti-sugar clowns like Rob Lustig are directly funded by the John Arnold foundation that has stake in the meat industry?

What exactly are you trying to argue or imply here by bringing this up? Sugar is good for you?

Yes

>Except his health improved
how exactly did it improve?

He lost weight, okay cool, thats normal, that's how It works, but you can't fucking tell me that he got healthier on a diet of twinkies unless his previous diet was more twinkies

i fairness Americans are pretty retarded. you are the easiest people to bait on this website and I have never seen a fully reasoned, logical and thought out argument from an American poster.

>they both can result in long term brain damage
Care to back that up bud? For keto not vegan.

>I have never seen a fully reasoned, logical and thought out argument from an American poster.

You're right, the foreigner way of arguing is much better. Simply just take out a single sentence or snippet from their argument in greentext form, then just say HAHAHAHA FUCKING AMERICANS and click Post. A true example of a fully reasoned, logical, and thought out argument indeed!

>Enjoy your imaginary conspiracies while you get fucked in the ass

Can you explain how Mark Haub, PhD(OP pic image) doesn't have a conflict of interest despite receiving financing from Coca-Cola?, like actually addressing the point...

>anti-sugar clowns like Rob Lustig are directly funded by the John Arnold foundation that has stake in the meat industry

Diesease Pathophysiology of sugar is universally known for its degenerative effects on numerous human metabolic functions, what exactly are you disputing here?

Attached: batou_by_kr0npr1nz-d8x3zot.jpg (894x894, 273K)

Retard

Well I took a class on metabolism and heard it there. I went digging and only found that long term ketosis (starvation) can induce brain damage, but thats due to lacking other nutrients.
Also a ketodiet still has carb intake so there wouldn't be a lot of ketosis.
The only argument I could make is that if keto would be better than glucose. Your brain would use it as its primary source. That argument is shaky at best so I might have been wrong.

Sugar is entirely necessary for your body to function and unlike the retards who claim sucrose is bad for you, it is actually FRUCTOSE that will make you fat.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking soda, unless you want to also make the claim that coffee is bad for you which is proveably false

Attached: fructose.png (669x329, 30K)

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking soda

Attached: 570301959505051672.png (128x128, 12K)

well there isn't

Bro You realize you can live an unhealthy lifestyle without being fat?

Nobody said anything about health, my dear goalpost mover.
If you really gave a shit about health, you’d triage your priorities in a way that fat loss absolutely always comes first.
Unless you are diseased or seriously ill, excess body fat is the single unhealthiest thing you can have. You get rid of it first, then focus on other things.

Fructose is harmless to beneficial. Stop reading and believing retard tier momscience journalism

what is sugar made of? Fructose and Sucrose.

sugar definitely doesn't destroy your teeth, phosphoric acid definitely isn't bad for your bones, there totally aren't a number of other harmful substances in soda. Drink up!

Attached: tooth-decay-pictures-photo.jpg (600x400, 104K)

>Sugar is entirely necessary for your body to function

Its called glucose and its not sugar. Sugar becomes a such a metabolic product in the GI after consumption, which then becomes glucose for energy burn by cell mitochondria in the body, aka the "cell powerhouses". Glucose does not exclusively originate from the conversion of processed foods, fructose, sugar, plants. It's in fact produced almost consistently in majority from the catabolic processes around fat in your body, ie fatty acids.

There is an entirely superior metabolic process called Glycogenesis which converts fat in your body into glucose. When a person fasts, this metabolic process increases substantially so do the side metabolic processes such as ketogenesis which is a tiered sub-strait of this metabolic process for providing energy to the cells. Fat adapted athletes, or those on the diet also become substantially more insulin sensitive.

The wonderful thing about fat is that it does not produce an insulin response, or hardly one that registers. Animal protein slightly more so. In the context of sugar, fruits, pop, processed crap these things produce a sharply inclined spike(moderate to high), and an elongated insulin response in the body. Secondly because sugar is a chemically addictive additive people are more likely to chronically consume and elevate their blood sugar levels throughout the day without allowing them to return to a fasted state.

In the disease pathology of diabetes, it's this metabolic dysfunction that makes cells resistant to insulin. That being the chronic, elevation of blood insulin in response to blood sugar levels. It's also heavily indicated as a disease pathology of numerous metabolic disorders. Such as cell glycation, which makes lipo-proteins highly susceptible to oxidization and other chemically reactive processes as a result of an inflammatory stimulus. Stimulus like sugar, processed foods, starches, which also create a fair bit of inflammation.

Attached: 1558826035059.jpg (676x380, 35K)

I'll give you a little tip. Don't make bizarre claims when you can't back them up.
It makes you look like a retarded dimwit who is incapable of doing basic research.
>the argument is shaky so i might be wrong
Yeah, no shit.

Do you get paid to spam this low-IQ trash or does being a fucking idiot come naturally to you?