There's no better curl than a chin-up

There's no better curl than a chin-up.

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x821, 136K)

>he doesnt do calisthenic body curls

What about burger curls!! Ahah sorry i saw it on a meme on facebook. Still new to 4channel .com fitness board just trying to make some friends :)

BUT what if yo have an imbalance;-(

do it isolated. one armed. i swear Jow Forums gets more retarded every day.

Weighted chinups are the GOAT of biceps

leave this board newfag

Attached: off-my-board-nigger.jpg (197x256, 12K)

>thinking pullups are primarily a bicep exercise
Never gonna make it

L sit chin ups are GOAT

chins and pulls are quite different ngl.

Based. I just replaced ez bar curls in my program with weighted chins since I was getting forearm pain

Chin ups hit my abs more than anything

is it physically possible to curl yourself like this?

Attached: 1560956117780.jpg (1024x821, 155K)

Beginner here how do I increase my chin-ups? All my other lifts are increasing except the amount of chin-ups I van do

when u can do 8 start adding weight. then wait to hit 8 again and add even more weight. basically treat it like any other exercise and you will progress

Only in Australia.

Problem is I can't do 8. My max is 1x6, 1x4, 1x3 right now

Chin-up or neutral grip pull up for maximum bicep work?

Do more faggot, they don't need to be full rom, when you get tired do half reps, quarter reps etc

After you are done do negatives, use a rubber band to do assisted ones, just contract and stay to the bar for as long as you can etc.

straight bar chinups hurt my elbow, one set is enough for it to bother me for the rest of the day
I do ring chinups now but it's not really the same

Attached: 1529050485685.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

shut the fuck up

Haha that's okay! I laughed at your joke! Welcome to 4channel! Don't forget to put something funny in your sig box!

Focus on breathing properly.
I personally find it easier inhaling-exhalling-inhaling when down, and then exhalling very deeply until I am out of breath when I reach the top, then inhaling again etc

Chinups by far.
Try this: flex your biceps with your palm facing you, then do the same thing but with your palm facing away from you.
First one is hard, second one is squishy.

Just do them every day. Get a door frame pull up bar and do sets throughout the day. I have one in my office and I've made a ton of progress over the last year

Bait.

Do you not know what neutral grip is?

I didn't know, yes.

Cheers guys

They're primarily a back exercise you tards. You should not be pulling with your arms alone. How new are you?

I can do maybe 12 bodyweight chinups and 4x5 with 20kg added but i still can't do bicep curls with 10 kg dumbbells, what gives?