How do we bring about true matriarchy?

Modern feminism just gave women the same responsibilities as men while also expecting them to play their "traditional" roles all at the same time. This is on huge contrast to how things were in prehistoric Europe where women were literal goddesses. How do we bring back the good old days?

Attached: Everyday.png (600x600, 172K)

>how things were in prehistoric Europe where women were literal goddesses.
Source: Your ass

Read some Gimbutas. Europe was a peaceful matriarchical society before Indo-Europeans ruined everything.

Women's roles should be reverted to what they were like in the 50s and women shouldn't have the right to vote.

Attached: 17562210175_a05aabb651_b.jpg (683x1024, 221K)

I don't care about voting, I just want to be taken care of unconditionally. As outrageous as this may sound to you, this is the natural order of things, simply because women are so much more important for creating and raising life.

You're still here?

*snnniiiiiifffffffff*

Jokes aside, why would you even ask this question here? Go ask /x/ or Jow Forums

>>I just want to be taken care of unconditionally.

>doesn't care about men unconditionally
lmao. If women don't love men unconditionally, why should men?

Attached: Rianne van Rompaey by Daniel Jackson for Vogue China April 2015 by cool chic style fashion (6).jpg (740x492, 107K)

>modern feminism expects women to play traditional roles
Can I meet the feminists in your country?

Indeed.

If you want to be treated like a godess, find a man who will treat you like a godess. In any case you're most likely very accustomed to the modern world, how could you imagine yourself living in proto-indo-european civilizations? As far as I see it, you just want a man in your life, and be treated accordingly. I doubt you even understand the mindset of traditional civilizations.

You do know that there is no such thing as "unconditionally" right?
If you want someone to take care of you because you are important to creating and raising life, you need to actually create and raise life, probably the offspring of the person taking care of you
That's the condition and there are probably a few others most guys are going to impose on you if you expect them to house and feed your ass
I know I would at least ask you to learn to cook and see a goddamn therapist
be my lover

And another thing to add, are you yourself worthy of worship? Last thread you called yourself a roastie, implying you got penetrated and therefore unpure. You can't come here talking to us about matriarchy when you're nowhere near worship level.

/x/ is borderline retarded and Jow Forums is Jow Forums. I know that there are fembots here who would be more inclined to agree to non-mainstream views.
Because women are more important. I know that most of incels and polacks agree that genders aren't equal. So why can't it be unequal in favor of women?
I worded that a bit wrong. It isn't necessarily feminists that do it, but it's just a natural consequence. Everyone celebrates women making it in the workforce and succeeding in male-dominated careers, but at the end of the say we're still expected to have children, raise them etc.

You cunt. I don't see you lurking Jow Forums anymore.

women who dont even know how to be real women arent more important

and more important how? simply based on biology? you talk to me about Goombas yet you cannot understand past civilizations from a spiritual perspective, but merely biological? this is your problem.

Attached: hyron.png (1000x675, 785K)

MMmmmm so good best taste in my life

No, I'm a virgin. I think it sounds pretty silly and cute, so I'm subverting it. Now you can't use it against me.
Why is it so much to ask? You get sex anyways, isn't that all you care about anyways? I see guys get super desperate for some pussy, so they probably don't mind anything else as long as they can get some.

It's fucking because when men treat women as goddesses you literally start seeing them as repulsive submissive men and drop them. Men who treat women licking their boots are betas and instead you go for a guy who treats you like shit. Back in the times of Romanticism this could have been the case where women would be ideally treat like goddesses but not today. You made your bed, now you lie on it.

Attached: 2be70e24a99c8869f3758b2b84a361c9.jpg (1020x1280, 171K)

I would love a relationship like this, where I'm just there to support her and worship her. Most women aren't really that interested though.

You do know that niceguys aren't actually nice? You just suffer from a persecution complex.
Biology is all that matters. If spirituality aligns with it, fine. But it doesn't matter all that much.

Most of the guys super desperate for pussy aren't going to be very good at taking care of you
That's how you end up with like 4 kids sharing one room in a tiny house
>all you care about
I can't speak for the rest of the board but I care about a bit more than sex, and if you want to be taken seriously, you should care about a bit more as well

You are a soul in a physical body. Don't talk to me about ancient civilizations when you don't understand them at all! You have a very modern perspective.

Attached: 46824438_920517018141213_1844271549746511872_n.jpg (655x960, 126K)

>not addressing the fact that Romanticism was made by men and women specifically rejected it during the feminist movements
>using ad hominem instead of addressing my questions
Classic dumb roastie.

Attached: downloadfile-4.gif (240x208, 516K)

Status: You know the area between the butthole and the vagina where it's just skin? That's what I'm licking

We are all soulless.
You must be incredibly delusional to think that men follow those ideals, especially now. And I wasn't defending feminism anyways. It has indeed done some damage.

Well, maybe you are soulless, roastie

>not knowing about the Romanticism movements of the 19th Century, thinking I was talking about today's times
God, you're so dumb. Why are most women like this? Anyway, with feminism and all this talk about overthrowing the patriarchy and this shit you talk about, women have the choice to go out and choose whatever guy they want and lose their virginities before marriage etc. and actually incentivized to fuck and romanticism has died. What's so difficult to understand, dumb woman?

Attached: 347ddd32b34b3a4bff0a49bc7d1054cf.jpg (382x550, 69K)

>tfw no goddess wife to serve, protect, love, provide for, worship and breed
Yes, women are more important evolutionarily, but they need to be good women.
A plastic thot on birth control ain't worth shit.

>Women go out every weekend on a Tinder match to fuck a different guy nowadays
>Hurr Durr, why is romanticism dead?
Dumb fucking roastie.

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I know what Romanticism is, retard. What does it matter if it hasn't survived to modern day?

You have no idea how much I regret enabling your attention whoring. This is the last time I try helping anons, I'm sorry for those that really needed it. As always roasties ruin everything.

Btw friendly reminder avatarfagging is against the rurus :)

>Nothing matters
>We dont have souls

>why cant we go back in time where the supernatural was an obvious fact of reality, and where most everything had meaning?

you cant win roastie

My argument is based on biology. I only used Old Europe to illustrate the point.

And therefore such a civilization could only exist and prosper based on the parameters it had. Don't ask yourself why your matriarchy will never be a thing, you don't even understand 1% of it.

it smells good too, ssnnnnniiiiiiifffffff

Modern feminism just gave women the ability to complain non-fucking-stop while also expecting them to do absolutely nothing and have white knight faggots give them their entire paycheck for simply existing.

This is on huge contrast to how things were in the past where women were considered retarded children. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and force women to actually contribute on an equal level as any other person would and punish them accordingly.

fixed*

Attached: 1547790744929.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Which user were you? Please don't be mad. I didn't mean to offend any men. I'm just not sure what to do with myself. I suppose wish the world would fix them for me. I promise I'll be nicer to you in the future.
Okay, I understand. but what can I do to? There's so much expected from me and it doesn't seem like feminists have made it any easier for me.

>complains about women not being treated right, being treated as objects instead of goddesses
>"Hurr Durr what is wrong with romanticism having died out"
You are so fucking dumb it's unbelievable.

Attached: the-long-engagement1536.jpg (1536x3078, 1.34M)

I will slaughter my children like the dirty animals they are and dump their carcasses on my husband's face I HATE LIFE

just please stop trying this world is a fucking disgusting mess

t. Roastie seething for being dumb and oblivious

Lmao, classic emotional behavior coming from a woman

Attached: downloadfile-14.jpg (1000x563, 79K)

>There's so much expected from me
such as?

I'm spazzing because of alcohol, I'm sure one day without your safety blanket you'll end up dressing in drag or some shit too. You're nothing user. Your parents are disappointed in you and no one trusts you. You're a shrieking turd, and if you think me being older makes you better than me then you're in for a huge surprise. Stupid faggot fuck.

is this OP? fucked up

Its not OP. Get over yourself.

I didn't say that it's a good thing, just that it's not a thing.
That I'll get a good career, work hard, find a man, get knocked up, raise children etc. I'm a 21 year old virgin and I haven't even started any of this. I don't even want children because I'd just pass my issues to them. I'm so hopeless that I suppose I'd like the world to just change and not bother me.
No, that's not me.

>dumb drunk roastie seething because she knows she's a piece of shit with daddy issues who wants to be treated like a princess.
How's it going with your rage, dumb little princess? Wanna be treated like a goddess, then why are you drinking alone on Jow Forums? Hahahahah pathetic dumb little thing.

Attached: 58294718be8a3d9859744a89150dc2a0--john-william-waterhouse-art-paintings.jpg (236x391, 25K)

Sounds like something OP would say though.

Based as always, you are the hero Jow Forums needs but does not deserve.

Your dick looks like a chernobyl shrimp. Your brain looks like that shrimps asshole. You are formless. Youre the biggest faggot imaginable. Stay guarded.

Man like me doesn't even care about my woman having a career. In fact I impose upon myself to be the breadwinner, and I think many guys feel this way too. All you have to do is be a good woman, and also find a good man. Seriously, guys who prefer career women are cucks. Wouldnt you just like to live in a quiet place with your man and children, and not having to bother with all of this?

May I buy a jar of your pee, my dear?

I want the quiet place without the kids. I just want to live and die quietly without some hubris impacting the environment. I want to make the most of my life without the ego shit, even he doesn't get that.

>unfounded attacks coming from an insecure roastie with daddy issues
>probably ugly and fat too, that's why she's a virgin with no job prospects and career, since beautiful, intelligent women have it easy to get these nowadays
lmao, besides being ugly, insecure and fat, you're dumb. Seriously, how can you be 21 and not have even begun to find a potential mate?

If you haven't even begun, I've got some bad news for you, "princess".

Attached: Henry_Meynell_Rheam_-_The_Fairy_Wood_1903.jpg (650x642, 100K)

I would like to give up responsibility, although I doubt many women would agree with me. But I'm a shell of a person anyways. I'd like to just flow where there's less resistance. I don't think I want kids, but mostly because that would just be cruel to them.

>I just want to live and die quietly without some hubris impacting the environment. I want to make the most of my life without the ego shit, even he doesn't get that.
What?

Also,why don't you want kids? No man worth anything wants to live without children.

>how can you be 21
I'm 30 been with someone for 10 years. if your parents have tolerated you for this long they're saints you bleach smelling fuck

>I would like to give up responsibility

You say that but I think given the right environment you would like doing some stuff. Even literal retards like doing garbage jobs.

Is schizophrenia that bad? I got a schizo uncle so I guess I got the gene myself

>No man worth anything wants to live without children.
You must love money and hoarding resources for no reason then which is unbelievable because knowing you spend so much time on this website you're just some escapist child.

All to say you feel like doing nothing, because nothing is worth doing. I think if you find the right place you wouldnt feel that way. You would have support and people who love you.

>You must love money and hoarding resources for no reason then

What? How? I dont even see how this has anything to do with anything. Are you talking to the right person?

Attached: 44677342_2126664790984168_5599644748387188736_o.jpg (1024x685, 162K)

Shut the actual fuck up you retarded animal.

That wasn't me you were replying to.
You've lived for a bit longer than me, tell me, does it get better? Do you think it's better to be a woman now than in the past because of feminism?
I don't know such an environment exists. I found a way to be miserable everywhere I've traveled.
>Is schizophrenia that bad?
Well I'm not diagnosed so I'd be careful with calling it that, but considering that it runs in my family, it's likely. Yes it's horrible. It just drains me of all my energy.

>this bait

I actually agree with this. Feminism pressures women to do it all. Raise a family, get married, manage the house, and all that traditional feminism shit BUT ALSO have a well-paying career, have multiple degrees, be an equal if not a superior to your husband. Men can be lovable idiots but women are expected to be powerful beautiful career women with 2.5 kids before the age 35. It's draining.

>does it get better?
Yes if you're lucky. Try your luck
>Do you think it's better to be a woman now than in the past because of feminism?
No. I mean unless your personalitly is lower than cat shit no.

>feminism pressures women to raise a family
LMAO

Do you get a lot of pressure to have children? How do you deal with that?

You just believe what you want to. Feminism, especially 2nd wave feminism, isn't anti-having children. It's pro-single motherhood.

There is no pressure upon me to have children and I deal with it by stomping the fucking shit out of everyone else's hopes and dreams at every single tempting wonderful opportunity

dumbass lol

shiver you stupid fucking ape

not him but how the fuck can you ask such a retarded question? you got no real reaponsibilites at all, no matter how much you fuck up (and you will fuck up over and over again because youre a woman) some white knight faggot will be ready to save you always, a safety net exists for you wherever you go, whether you comply with the traditional or modern feminist role you will be celebrated, no matter what you do you will be celebrated and loved only for having an axe wound doesnt matter how much of a disgusting lazy worthless blob of shit and drama you are

how could it be worse ffs

aren't you the one who said she was schizo and heard voices?

most places are terrible, but that's not the point. You must create it, and the way I see it, you and your lover you will both create an universe for yourselves, which goes beyond everything society has to offer. Doing it alone is hard, but doing it with someone else should be easy.

Attached: 44289256_2674464832579279_3519552414321475584_n.jpg (670x960, 130K)

oooh amazing :P x)

mmmMMmmmmmm

Possibly by abolishing written language. Having all the pre-eminent religious dogma in text may have caused the dominance of linear, analytical thinking, as opposed to intuitive, holistic thinking. Since men are associated with the former due to their roles as hunters, they took power and made masculine gods more important, while diminishing goddesses.

Source: The Alphabet vs. The Goddess

I tried and tried. But how can I create it when I'm not even alone in my mind? It's so exhausting.
It's still amazing to me that posting a cropped picture of my hair was enough to start all this. Men are weird.

You mean you've had multiple boyfriends and you tried? Or you alone yourself?

You have no idea how erotic you hair is. How long is it btw?

No, I'm a virgin. I tried to sort myself out on my own.
Like in the op picture. Maybe a bit shorter on the shoulders.
>tfw so pathetic that describing my hair to some stranger online makes me feel better about myself

It's alright, I know it makes you feel better, and I love hair. Have you ever considered growing your hair very long?

Well, my point was that you need to be with someone you love to achieve this. It's ultimately almost futile to do with all by yourself, because in the end, being alone is a pain, and you have no support, no love.

Let's consider the fact that a spiritual marriage is an union of both our souls. You're then 2 people bound together as one, and you make your very own universe, completely sealed from all outside influences.

I don't even think I'm capable of love. I just feel like an empty shell in that regard. I'd just become super dependent, like some emotionless doll that can't do anything for herself.
I think it's pretty long already, I wouldn't want it dangling to my ass. I've seen some girls in highschool do this, it just looks terrible and uncomfortable. A bit over shoulder lenght is the best imo.

no no it looks very good and hot and erotic and beautiful. it's just so good. so good.