Skinnyfat misery thread

Who else has shit tier fat distribution on their body?

I’m 2 weeks into a 12lb cut and all the sudden my ribs are showing but i still have this sickening fat buildup on my belly. I’m guessing i’m 30% BF but at parts i’m a skelly i fucking hate my shit genetics.

Is there anyway whatsoever to improve fat distribution (ie non-genetic factors)

Attached: 9420382F-5A3E-4A95-AAF0-59A672247B8E.jpg (3840x2160, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you look normal you fucking baby
and no, keep cutting

have you tried... lifting weights?

Yeah you can get liposuction for 3k if you still look like shit at 10%bf

I’m not going to gain muscle eating a deficit but yes i’m lifting for 2 reasons rn.

1) To preserve the very little muscle I have
2) so that when i come around to bulking I already have my form dialed in

Reduce carbs completely, increase protein consumption, lift weights and keep cutting.

Retard

>wah cut wah
Obtain lean mass through exercise, and maintain said lean mass. It is possible to maintain lean mass while reducing the amount of fat stored. This is called a cut. IN order to fix skinnyfatness one must work out consistently for a long period of time in order to always be either building muscle or maintaining muscle while losing fat, in short, work out, cunt faggot nigger prick go fucking work out and stick to it I bet you can't even fucking bench the bar you fuckking cunt.

this isn't even skinny fat, you know nothing of misery

You are so weak you will gain muscle on a cut. You’re also not 30%, you just have so little muscle it doesn’t matter what you cut to, you’ll still look bad. I’d cut off another 10 pounds or so and bulk through winter.

skinnyfat/borderline fatasfatass reporting in
>5'8"
>133lbs
>30% bf i think (give me your estimates though plz)
I'm currently in the middle of cutting trying to reach auschwitz mode for abs. Shitty lighting in muh pic but I can get them to faintly show in very specific lighting conditions right now but I need to lose all this excess fat first so they show even in the shittiest of shit lighting

I think for my height auschwitz mode would be 110lbs so my current goal is to reach that because I want my love handles gone altogether, is a 500 calorie deficit enough to get auschwitz mode by september? I'm going for the wounded junkie/rockstar look

Attached: body.jpg (1112x1488, 412K)

It would also help to know your weight and height

You are way less then 30 bf. Cutting is the absolute last thing you need to do. You are already scrawny as fuck and need to bulk ASAP. Not even joking, bulk to 155 then think about a cut.

>You are way less then 30 bf
What would you estimate me at then? I'm absolutely retarded when it comes to bf% plus think I might have body dysmorphia

Also what is my current mode?

Keep cutting my dude. Until you're 10% ish.

6’2” and i started my cut at 80KG/(175lbs)

What doesn’t help is the amount of shitty TDEE calcs online. I have some retarded ones that tell me my maintenance is 2500+ even when sedentary.

I’m eating 1600 most days:

6 egg omlette at breakfast
50g plain porridge for lunch
300g plain chicken breast for dinner

wanna suck your nips and make you cum

That’s not genetics, its a lifetime of being sedentary. Just keep lifting and eating right, it’ll get better
You can maybe cut to 120 at the very most, but then you should really start bulking up a bit more. You aren’t nearly 30%, you just don’t have much muscle on your core, pecs and abs, arms don’t even look that terrible.

Idk maybe 20? Less even? You just have zero muscle. Right now I’d say you’re 12 year old boy mode and if you lose any more weight you are approaching anorexic mode. Look at your muscles or more like your lack of them. Cutting smaller won’t make anything show.

>I'm currently in the middle of cutting

Attached: 1558437492427.jpg (750x734, 69K)

Damn, if that's what you guys think then I'll abandon my plan to get auschwitz mode and start bulking. Is a 300 calorie surplus enough to make gains without adding too much fat? Think I'm gonna lean bulk because I have absolutely terrible fat distribution, but don't think my frame is terrible. Do I look like I have potential?

I’d cut just a bit more first, as I said 120ish, maybe 125 would be good, though you can also start bulking now. 300kcal surplus should be alright, could go for 500 is your strength is going up quickly and you feel like you aren’t gaining too much fat. You look like you’ve got a normal frame, so like anyone you’ve got the potential to look way better than you currently do, you don’t seem to be genetically gifted or have shit genetics, just normal. Anyways, you’re at least 20lbs of muscle too early to worry about genetics

Thanks bro. I think I'll just ignore the cut and go straight to bulking. I'll see how 500 goes and if I'm gaining a lot of strength and muscle I'll stick to that, but if I'm just getting fat I'll go for 300 instesd

Thanks for the advice, as you can tell from my body I'm a beginner and don't know a whole lot about this

Read the sticky, bulk to 155 and don’t stop until you hit that. I’d start cutting once you hit that and you will look 10 times better in less then a year. You will get “fat” but by then summer will be over and you’ll have some muscle under your flab. Once you cut you will still be dyel but goddamn man you can’t look worse then you do now.

Based and well put, tired of these babies whining when they hardly even try

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-180655_Instagram.jpg (1080x1080, 419K)

What the hell is wrong with your body ? And why the hell are you cutting when you have no muscle? Have you tried going to the gym and working hard?

Psmf has worked for a lot of people. Sorry it didn't do anything for you.

Based and bloomer pilled

You literally just need to lift more holy shit dude. If you cut anymore you’ll disappear. Youre going to start doing more harm than anything

My abs don't start showing until I hit 160 and I'm 6ft. I have the worst bf distribution

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-104421.png (1179x1636, 2.12M)

>what the hell is wrong with your body

Alot in my own self image, but what did you mean in particular?

>I'm not going to gain muscle eating a deficit

Just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE

Caloric deficit and 1.5g protein/lb lean bodyweight

You will lose fat AND gain muscle.

Don't get me wrong, you'll likely be gaining muscle more slowly, but in the study Jeff quoted the guys gained 4lbs of lean muscle in 12 weeks, which is pretty decent

Yeah go for it man. Make sure your nutrition is good and you do some accessories too.
Definitely incorporate some chin ups, maybe assisted at first and then weighted later, on neutral or angled grips, they will give you the biggest aesthetic benefit and good functional strength too

Is this really skinnyfat though?