Do you think there'll be a time when either VR or plastic surgery will be good enough that I can experience what it's...

Do you think there'll be a time when either VR or plastic surgery will be good enough that I can experience what it's like being a cute girl (NOT an ugly tranny) worshiping BBC? It's really all I want before I die.

Attached: 1551484066630.gif (300x461, 1.82M)

Fucking leave this goddamn board

Give it like 10-20 years, if the world doesn't nuke itself, medical science will have advanced where you can entirely change your genome to XX from XY or vice verse

I'm saving up money to make sure that I can be a cute BBC loving girl when technology allows. I have $80k put away for specifically this so far. I'm like 6' but want to be a 5'0 petite girl...

The jews really did a number on you didn't they.

100% serious: name anyone who's happier in life than a petite cute white girl accepting her place as a slave to BCC. I'll wait.

You're telling me if you had the tech to 100% change your body, you wouldn't be a young girl pregnant with a black baby? I don't believe you.

I'd rather be married to such a girl and rakse the babies as my own.

If I had the tech, I suppose I'd accept your offer.
I mean, it's better than being a smelly fat neckbeard after all, lmao.

>than a petite cute white girl accepting her place as a slave to BCC. I'll wait.
are these the discord trannies I keep hearing about?

Bump. No one else knows that feel? What would you do if you had perfect tech to change your body to anything (or VR)?

Not everyone has body dysmorphia.

I dont either, I just wanna worship BCC but not as a large ugly dude

Why not get cucked and worship BBC by association

Not the same thing at all

It could be if you find a bi bull that lets you suck him off at the same time

Bait
Probably

>be a normal kid for 22 years
normal fetishes

>be Jow Forums for like 2 months
now I like bbc sissy shit

I have no idea how it got this bad

Dont wanna be a gross tall guy doing it, I want to be a cute girl. VRs probably the answer, dont think i would want to stay that way permanently

I truly believe theres something about white beta males that drives them to fall in love with BBC. Maybe something evolutionary?

Hopefully that would be cool but you can still dress up and find one on Grindr to suck off. That's what I did and I still think about it. I may do it again

>tfw no snowbunny gf that cucks me and gets a queen of spades tattoo

Can I be your snowbunny gf?

changing them will not affect your appearance how stupid can you be. they mean jack shit when you are born

Where are you from and do you have a way I can contact you?

I want this but only if we're not actually dating just fuck buddies

I'm OP so you'll have to wait until bodymod becomes a reality.