/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

>anime makes you gay edition

APPROVED INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED PROGRAMS

>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
5th Set (great for late intermediates)
5/3/1 (read the book bitch, pick the right program)
-- 531 with FSL/SSL 5x5 (moron proof)
-- 531 1000% Awesome (for early Intermediates)
-- Beyond 531 (training maximally for strength)
-- Leviathan (heavy single every session)
-- 531 for Hardgainers (hypertrophy)
-- Build the Monolith (hypertrophy)
-- Boring But Big (hypertrophy)
-- 351 for Powerlifting
-- Coffinworm (great for strength)
-- Advanced 531 (simple and great for strength)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (great for early intermediates)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (max effort + dynamic + repetition)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)

>Nerd Tier (must have high IQ)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
HLM (Heavy Light Medium)
Blevins Skynet AI
Juggernaut AI
Sheiko (for meet prep, don't break your dick)

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Hepburn x Sheiko Blend (Tan Slacks blog)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version (homo)
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 lb totaling Redditor)
Hepburn "Power and Pump"
Programming 2 Win (by Jack Black)

>Optimal Tier (for gay, contrarian nerds)
Barbell Medicine

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

Attached: 1560472384346.png (686x466, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIG4lgKqwRw
gometal.fi/en/category/907192
youtube.com/watch?v=N4abutGjK68#
youtu.be/ameLejPQsgk
youtube.com/watch?v=ltmqcFfa_H8
youtube.com/watch?v=pUGL5HvfemU
volafile/org/r/fit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for early threads are gay

Thinking of beating my gf cause she upset me

>Mfw bbb and leviathan added to the sticky
Nice

This post, and its replies, are only reserved for Hook Grip Club.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIG4lgKqwRw

Mixed grip tard monkeys can see help from shrink.

Attached: 1545659958877.webm (480x480, 2.56M)

first for C6W

Attached: att girl love perfect.gif (388x314, 1.73M)

only for squat

Do it

Are gometal belts good?
gometal.fi/en/category/907192

>get fatter
>Get comments on how big and full I look
Leanness is a meme

>work long hours for months
>eat basically nothing
>cant eat as much as i used to
Im gonna become a twink lads ! Help me Dave tate gimme that chinese buffet strength

Unless you're Somalian you have absolutely no reason not to eat good. Man up

Do i need veggies daily bros i barely eat any

Veggies are a meme

I do hookgrip but thers nothing wrong with mixed

Some people just cant hook properly

>chinese buffet strength
what?

Yeah i really do need to just sometimes hard to break the shit habits over few months yknow.

Just google it and enjoy westside madness

Be quick you can still reverse the damage! Order a pizza with tons of toppings and while it's being delivered make sure you have olive oil. If not, RUN (big guys waddle) to your neighbor and after you have recovered your breath from taking few steps, ask them for olive oil. Now waddle back and pour half a bottle on your pizza. Soak that motherfucker. You have 20 minutes to eat it all before your brain sends a signal "you are full". Do whatever you can to eat it all. Godspeed user. You can still do it. After the pizza, the Chinese buffet awaits. Make sure to eat at least 45 minutes there don't care what you eat as long as you are munching the whole time. Explain the buffet owner "this is an emergency" and when they see your red, sweating face and hear your out of breath voice, they will understand.

Look into the Stan efferding vertical diet, soor even scoobysworkshop. Both have cheap, nutritious, high protein meal prep stuff that doesn't take very long

Are you a homosexual? Nothing wrong with it. I am just asking.

No. I'm married to a woman.

Marriage is often just a facade.

@51249485
No more (You's) for you. You're trying to suck my fat dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4abutGjK68#
Do these guys look like they are eating vegetables?

They are sacrificing health for strength. I hope nobody here thinks that they are Westside material, lol

Let's pray and have S-oy-lent for post workout drink while doing foam rolls and yoga.

Are you willing to die for your hobby? They are.

It is not a hobby. It is a journey through hell. It is a destiny.

youtu.be/ameLejPQsgk

Everyone here is westside material (fat losers who don't compete in powerlifting)

Just because you fanboi a popular fad fed. Doesn't mean that Westside guys weren't juggernauts.

Do you all participate in meets or just shitpost?

All of the trips/namefags do besides Sean, tomates, and I'm not sure about vbro

I did my 5x5 first set hook, rest straps. Am I in the club?

The "dumb shit that doesn't matter" club? You're in.

You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in.

For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four.
Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat.
That's your breakfast.

For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG BS.
I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.

For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there.
After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil.
It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.

Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.

Now you're on the clock.
After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark.
Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You fucking can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight.

Imagine these genetics, plus that food. Anabolic fucking perfection.

Attached: 2855564570_2805e417e7_z.jpg (640x512, 121K)

What do you think about Ted Arcidi? He is using first versions of gear and doesn't arc that much. However he is huge guy though. I love how he snorts amphetamine just before the lift (amph mixed with test).

youtube.com/watch?v=ltmqcFfa_H8

I do, call me Cunny 2000.

>in gym benching
>weight room completely empty except for me
>like this for maybe 25m
>then a trainer comes in trailing 2 middle aged women
>puts a speaker in the middle of the weight room
>starts blasting incredibly shitty traphousehop or whatever fucking retarded sub-sub-subgenre it is
>pull out my phone
>blast my own music because if I gotta hear their shit then they can listen to mine
>leave it going the entire time

I compete in hetero strength sports, not powerlifting lmao

Attached: Crix.jpg (382x436, 54K)

Can someone link me that share site /plg/ made with a shit ton of program templates so I can get big and strong?

Are you lost?

No, I like to laugh at this pathetic thread and your hilarious little social cliques. It's like a high school in miniature but with more insecurity.

Threadly reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A CONVETIONAL deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: I Sit Here To Smug At You.jpg (994x930, 104K)

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

What is a "DYEL"??

How do I peak my deadlift for a 1rm
not for a meet just some fun with the lads

Pull a couple heavy singles (90%) a week or two out, then rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUGL5HvfemU

So I should rest 1 week before attempting to 1rm

For deadlift yes.

3 times a week:
Mon: 3x1
Wed: 3x15
Fri: 3x3

If you are strong.

volafile/org/r/fit

This? I warn you, it's about as likely to encourage typical VOLEM analysis paralysis as it is to actually get your ass in the gym.

skipped all accessories today
*DÄB*

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

>tfw griplet
My double overhand grip strength just refuses to improve, what gives?

Have you tried deadlifting DOH

I also like doing it like that, first set for "proving" and others with straps.

Besides volafile, 7chan fit request thread is good.

Why do you people care about your doh deadlift so much like use an axle or a farmers walk or something cool

FUCK my squat's all FUCKED and everything sucks ASS. I was making progress on my shitty squat then I started properly filming my sets and bought proper shoes and decided I needed to use my legs more and change my grip and now everything's gone to SHIT. I kept taking weight off the bar trying to find a weight where I could use perfect form, and I just kept taking off more, and more, and MORE and now I'm doing 5x5 at 60% and STILL my hips are rising first on the later reps.

Deep down I know this is the right thing to do if I want to improve but holy shit it's DEMORALIZING. Just ranting.

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

>VOLEM analysis paralysis
What is the source of this phenomenon

> Alexey Nikulin 360kg squat at 83kg
> 4.33 ratio
is this good?

Attached: 1555960244286.webm (480x480, 2.78M)

nah, if I was him I could squat at least that, easy

Apparently it might be good after inquiring Open Powerlifting squat results.

Attached: 1536971833383.png (856x148, 26K)

>What is the source of this phenomenon
It happens when people pick the wrong hobby. Instead of wanting to go to the gym and get stronger, they prefer to obsess over optimal programming while never becoming advanced lifters

Do some back extensions

>SPF

Attached: Laughing Titans.png (800x949, 356K)

t.non-competing one-lift-wonder

post body

I've been doing back extensions up until now. Even near max I don't miss the rep when my hips shoot up, I'm able to good morning more weight up than I can use with my quads out of the hole. I've replaced back extensions with quad work as of last week, so I'll see how that goes.

C'mon now, this is /plg/. He should post lifts instead. Surely he's not just an Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering (user) and a Communist Homo Of Dick Eating (CHODE), to be backsassing a respected tripfriend like he is. He must have some quality lifts to show us.

Attached: This Is Where The Fun Begins.jpg (579x426, 33K)

You wanna take a video the next time you squat so that we might actually be able to help you? It's PROBABLY not as bad as you think it is. Or it's a fairly easy fix. Or you're just a Generally Deficient Emu (GDE).

based

Can someone upload the westside doc on volafile

How many times are you going to ask this? It's $4

is Louie quoting Lone Wolf & Cub?
based if so

Honestly, I need to accumulate more reps with new technique first so I can at least be consistent, right now I'm too all over the place to make good use of pointers. I just wanted to bitch and collect (you)s

Stop being poor.

Stop being poor

200lbs OHP FUCK YES
185lbs bodyweight

what should my trip be?

Don't copy my comments, shitbird.
I workout at Westside.

Nothing until you get 2pl8s

twink !faggot

The pasta says over bodyweight and at least 200lbs
that's it

I don't recognize the pasta's authority
I might get a trip when I have filmed myself OHPing 245lb, but probably not. It would just bring out my narcissism

Whats your bodyweight?

180lb

No females allowed.

Good evening, beer I do not hate.

Close
I'm 5'5"

Manlet twinkshit would be a good trip name for that height/weight.

Weak attempt

I'm not looking for a trip
But you are clearly looking for an ass whooping

Attached: 1960s-man-torso-rolling-up-sleeves-vintage-images.jpg (713x900, 63K)

Not really scared of somebody 50lbs lighter than me and a dick length shorter than me.

You're 5'6?

post body

6'2", I meant my dick length, not yours.

You get a kick out of hassling little guys? Guess you can't lift away your insecurities