Jow Forums Fast food

Post your order. What’s the most Jow Forums choice?
>For me, it’s the KFC Large Mighty Bucket
With 1250 calories and 90g of protein, I can STILL stuff myself with fast food every day while cutting AND have room for 6 eggs + a protein shake.

Feels good being able to spark up and enjoy some munchie junk in good conscience. McDonalds faggots with your shitty 16g protein McChicken need not apply.

Attached: 187AC18C-D1AB-468E-8C86-5D0D4B5467ED.jpg (615x409, 37K)

fag

>not stuffing your face with mcdonalds quarter pounders
Never gonna make it

Sounds good but still entirely bfto by red meat

Attached: Snapchat-285686208.jpg (1332x2688, 410K)

Chic fil a 10 piece tendies and a fuck ton of Chik fil a sauce

$3.90
520 calories, 8g net carbs, 33g protein

Attached: Low-Carb-In-N-Out-Double-Double-Protein-Style-Burger.jpg (700x525, 64K)

>butter on meat
Redneck trash

>doesnt know how to make crispy broiled chicken

Sounds nice, but....
FOR ME? faggot. It's the fucking...

M C C H I C K E N

the BEST fast food sandwich.

Attached: download (1).jpg (301x167, 8K)

never gonna make it

I thought it was an urbanite thing desu.

t. actual hillbilly

absolutely fucking based taste in food

you are gonna make it

looking tasty user

KFCs famous bowl is my kryptonite. It's such shitty food but it tastes so good.

No amount of mental gymnastics can make any fast food Jow Forums.

when is there going to be a fast food chain that actually gives out Jow Forums food?

I feel like it would make bank

Nice job outing yourself as a cheflet.
Cost about $12 to make, I eat this once every 36-48 hours plus Greek yogurt or other protein to reach macros. This is cutting in luxury

IIFYM!!

2 frequent cheat meals:

Zaxby’s kickin chicken meal - 1200 calories

Plain McDouble + mcchicken about 800 with a lot of ketchup

Like a chipotle but with not "ethically sourced" foods that charges around $5 would be fucking huge

The local KFC closed down 3 years ago.

I really miss nashville tendies.

i know this is a fastfood thread.. but you realize all these options are available when you go grocery shopping and have access to a kitchen

no one wants to cook all that

average and normiepilled
20g protein is wack tho

Lettuce instead of buns and it is still 520 calories? From where?

I've always had the idea of a chipotle like place that listed detailed macros and served protein shakes. Like somewhere you could quary your calorie limit and protein goal for the meal and be given options at reasonable price. It seems pretty realistic considering it would just be a ton of basic ass foods

Moe's is cheaper but slightly worse-tasting Chipotle

What kind of shit quality meat makes that whole plate cost only $12?

WHY FASTFOOD IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE IN FRANCE

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Moron

Attached: FrenchFags.gif (500x213, 1.72M)

looks amazing man

You should kys, not just because you’re not gonna make it, but also for liking Cali-shit.

Absolute garbage kfc is the food of pigs. Popeyes is for kings

Looks amazing, could totally go for some sweet potatoes right now.

Made this last night. Add me on Snapchat for food gains

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-121011.png (1440x2880, 2.65M)

All the money in Jow Forumsness food is in scamming cro$$fitters out of $20/meal. There's no reason to try to compete with places like mcdicks directly when you can just charge trendy urbanites a stupid-tax for the privilege of telling each other that they ate your shitty food.

I just submitted my Five Guys credit loan application to the bank, if they approve it i will be getting a nice burger and fries this weekend can't wait

I've thought of doing this with a food truck. Ive been cooking for 8 years professionally and could easily see it as profitable. It would have to be a truck though because a shit down restaurant would fail.

Steaks, burger wraps, chicken of all sorts; all of it is easy to make without loading it up with sugars. Roasted veggies, sweet potatoes, it can be done quickly when prepped ahead of time. Fresh chicken and tuna salads. I could make bank.

>red meat
>absolutely burned to crisp
enjoy your nigger meat

Fillet at meijer was on sale for the past few weeks at 5.99/lb unbeatable deal.

If you call tiptoeing the line between rare and med rare burnt then yeah this was charcoal

Attached: 20190524_100445.jpg (2081x2169, 3.62M)

>never gonna make it

Attached: fwo.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>cooking your red meat
yeah it's charcoal alright lord sv3rige be with you

Good. Can't have the French becoming fat.

Chicken Jr. BTFOs the McChicken any day. Every time I've had a McChicken there's been some weird crunchy/chewy/inconsistent chunk in the patty. The Chicken Jr. delivers that smooth, reformed pink slime taste that I crave.

Where's your username retard

hell yea dude sounds amazing. id go for it, just try to find a good urban spot to open it. sounds like a real comfy job. good luck chefbro

>From where.

Read nigger

40 chicken nuggets 2 large fries 8 sweet and sour + 2 ranch packets a large coke a large unsweet icedtea

Attached: ideel.png (964x996, 805K)

Fast food isn't worth the calories.

Attached: 1560335968558.gif (500x284, 1.02M)

Who here
J.McChicken, 2 McDoubles, A water (big mac If I'm feeling frisky)

ur mom has too many calories

based and /ck/pilled

mushroom sauce?

I have wanted to do this too fren, and struggle with the same issue. In the past this issue would have most likely been resolved with f*males but we are not so fortunate.

5'7 120lbs here
How long must I dry fast to lose 20lbs? I wont be going to the gym or doing cardio, just some light exercises at home