Tfw smoke 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoke 75 cigarettes a day

Post your fit detriment crutch

Attached: B03235DA-8AB4-4170-8A51-B6F87CFDD4EF.jpg (768x1024, 174K)

enjoy early and painful death retard

Feels Jon Goodman

why though?

Shit will kill you bro, even more so with stress and bad dietary habits, dad died in his early fourties, had a stroke that left him a bit dimmer and died of a heart attack, smoked 2 packs a day for years, will never forgive him for dieing on me before teaching me how to be a man and fucking up the rest of my life, God knows he had so much to teach, his friends and acquaintances still swear by him almost 15 years later.

If fatties can put the fork down and make it so can you.

Do you suck them up in one breath or something?
Mirin' lungs bro.

I love to eat. And my teeth are fucked up.

Mine is lack of sleep. I cut out junk food and alcohol. I’m just unable to get enough sleep with work and the amount of gym/bjj I do. I don’t know how people do it with kids and a wife.

Oreos - especially the Red Velvet ones.

Copenhagen Mint and Diet Dr Pepper are my weaknesses

Maaaaaaryyyy jaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAane

Being retarded

I do cardio. I swim, jog and cycle nearly every day.

Attached: 35yx511.jpg (318x202, 23K)

>Post your fit detriment crutch

Probably not lifting. Could be something else that's holding my gains back though.

Have a glass of warm milk and do about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, and you will usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, you will wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.
Do take care not to trouble yourself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause you to lose sleep at night.

I have a spoonful of ben&jerry's cinnamon bun almost ever day. One tub lasts 2-4 weeks.

Honestly my financial domination fetish has cucked me out of more gains than I imagine. I have no money for food this week as I bought a camgirl a pair of Louis Vitton heels on Monday. Worst was when I gave a girl my bank card with pin, that destroyed my wallet so bad I even had to cancel my gym membership.

I drink two or three 6% or 7% beers every day.
I just can't handle reality any other way

Attached: 16D40BAE-D7D3-4571-AF95-A0ECD97550DD.jpg (306x164, 9K)

Im sorry but if he took that poor care of himself, he could never have taught you truly how to be a man without living by example. Dont hold hate in your heart user, move on and look for other role models to be the man he never was.

Attached: 1520798962932.gif (258x375, 31K)

This dude is so disgusting... plus his ex-wife from overseas is no better.

i deprive myself of sleep for no reason, i stay on videochats at night for hours with friends or my gf and often dont go to sleep until 5 or 6

>They're too new to get it

>tfw addicted to heroin
At least it improves my face by giving me hollow cheeks