Ywn have soft comfy sex with a thicc femanon

>ywn have soft comfy sex with a thicc femanon
Why do I even live?

Attached: 1549232489890.png (950x1547, 1.2M)

>stealing a post I made in another thread to start your own thread
I'm gonna copystrike your ass.

Man what a great artist, I really like how they render stuff

But user, that's what I want, too. Femanons are adorable and I want to hear one gasp softly into my ear when I pull her close to me and slide my cock into her.

Except I did, frumpy girl with no self esteem and only plain looks, but amazing thicc body. Your own fembot is waiting for you too.

>frumpy girl with no self esteem and only plain looks, but amazing thicc body.
How2find?

>tfw you will never marry a thicc village girl when you're both 16, losing your virginity to eachother and impregnating her over and over again

Off here, location threads

>thinking thicc sex is anything like Anime

Real life women are hairy and their rooms smell weird. I'm thicc, but once the clothes are off my flabs of fat look gross and my boobs don't have a nice shape and my nipples are pale. Hairy armpits, hairy toes, hairy arms, hairy legs. unkempt bush because lazy.

>once the clothes are off my flabs of fat look gross and my boobs don't have a nice shape and my nipples are pale.
That's ok.
>Hairy armpits, hairy toes, hairy arms, hairy legs. unkempt bush because lazy.
I'm sure you're capable of shaving.

Not her, but shaving is a waste of time.
Forcing yourself to deal with body maintenance so people can like how you look naked better is the epitome of vanity and I hate how people say "just shave it's not hard".
No, it's not hard. But it's a waste of time, it's a waste of effort, and its just as vain as painting yourself with makeup.

I guess, but then you really can't complain if you don't have a partner. I'm a lonely robot but I still take care of my appearance.

The hair only turns me on more

Shaving takes a long time. Have to take a hot shower, apply shaving cream, use a safety razor, clean it between strokes, use cold water, apply aftershave

I'm not saying it's the easiest thing in the world, just that those problems are solvable.

Do you not wipe your ass either you ugly cunt?

>tfw you will never sniff a femanon's hairy bush and you will never make her sniff yours either

Attached: 1544241397123.jpg (882x960, 76K)

>implying this is unnatractive

Attached: 1551561838265.jpg (600x350, 98K)

>implying this isn't

Attached: fat.jpg (584x1040, 77K)

>her soft weight pinning you down
>the possessive hold of her chubby fingers onto yours
>her heaving chest and bountiful breasts pressed against yours
>her warm sweat mixing with yours
>her exhausted breath tickling your neck
>her sweet voice moaning your name
>her wide, child-bearing hips slowly rocking back and forth onto your hard cock, relentlessly coaxing you out of every last drop of your life-giving seed

Attached: 1464030175091.jpg (672x807, 70K)

I want to cup a belly

Attached: wfs6asV.jpg (1280x898, 220K)

The only girls who like me are fembots. I wish I had the money to get an apartment with one and take care of her.

>no self esteem and only plain looks, but an amazing thicc body
This is the ideal situation.

I moved in with mine. She wage slaved but had her own small house, and accepted to have someone living with her rather than being alone.

tfw no bellywitch

Attached: 20161221194903-b57a6072-la.jpg (634x856, 134K)

>THICC
What needs to be done in order to kill this meme?

Sex isn't supposed to be soft or comfy. It's supposed to be rough, angry, and exhausting.

I want to rest my head on it.

What was your childhood Iike, user?

Comfortably dull.

We had plenty of money and my parents were frugal, so while I never went without I wasn't spoiled rotten. But I was never pushed to do much of anything and never developed any real interests or work ethic, which is why I'm on Jow Forums.

> thicc femanon
eugh. imagine the smell

Look not everyone has repressed memories of getting gay raped, user.

Musky and primal and erotic. If she hasn't bathed I'll fuck her till the whole room smells like her pussy.

I hope there are women who don't feel that way.
I want sex to be like cuddling, just a bit more intense.

your upbringing sounds a lot like mine, but I never developed tour preference for rough, angry, exhausting sex. well, at least I think not, that's all theoretical obviously. But I doubt I'd be any less low-energy in the bedroom than I am in real life.

brb need to puke

Did you know that you are, in fact, a homosexual?

> if u dont like clit smegma u must like hairy man ass
try again

>claiming to be straight and not enjoying what your woman naturally smells like, especially after a hard pounding
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1475399571_CEASE YOUR FAGGOTRY.jpg (265x265, 15K)

why is basic hygiene and physical fitness so controversial on this board

either the girls you've been with are dirty or you just have incompatible genes and the pheromones are telling you that your babies would be retarded.

Why the fuck do you think you actual retarded spoon

Imagine being this fucking lazy, and having so little experience with the real world that you think THIS is hard work. ffs

>implying the average women is gross and fat and lazy

A hairy unkempt bush is a big turn on.

>Da chuta, Solo!

Attached: Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpg (960x540, 158K)