Jow Forums ever since doing nofap and meditating a lot I went from basically being an enuch to craving thicc women and...

Jow Forums ever since doing nofap and meditating a lot I went from basically being an enuch to craving thicc women and literally contemplating rape to finding them disgusting and only liking sticc. What happened bros??

Attached: 3211EB9A-8B87-4970-9C6D-1FC3902E98FD.jpg (600x796, 39K)

sticc is the ultimate. Welcome home brvthör.

Who's mogging who in this pic?

The one with the vagina

You have ascended the bonds of hedonism and debauchery and have gained an appreciation of true, refined beauty. Congratulations, user.

Attached: 7db5711c25c69ef9a4639856968275c4.jpg (564x846, 89K)

How long have you being meditating and nofaping?

>nofap
>craving thicc women

THIS, and i like how fuking hard my dick now can get.

Nofap is not a meme afterall

Attached: D5Rk_mnU8AAHcgJ.jpg large.jpg (612x579, 23K)

January my boi

Cfnm patrician fetish

Not the goy you replied to but.. you’ve got a 150+ day nofap & nocum streak going? No sex?

I had wet dreams so technically no

>why yes we ran a SS for 6 months and then moved on the Madcows. How did you know?

>getting hard at men
Hmmm

Based

Did you ejaculate? Otherwise I fear for your prostate my dude

The prostate meme only effects old men. Its better for young men to retain their semen

>three tickets to the latest DC blockbuster please. No I don't need to know what it's called

mild kek

The prostate is a gland tho not a muscle. Its not a use it or lose it dichotomy

how is bone thin true beauty? it literally goes against biology to be sexually attracted to anorexic women.

american detected
being fat means your body is diseased, and while having a LITTLE fat on your body was considered more attractive in the past, being 'overweight' by any medical definition is a sign of ill health and disease, and is repulsive to everyone but other fat cunts and degenerates

lmao guarantee my body is better than yours

degenerate it is then! whats it like being so cucked by society that you think the literal lowest tier of aesthetics is attractive?

Damn! NoFap Goals

Day 20 here. My best streak was from december last year to march 57 days.

>that pic
>anorexic
t. fatass
That pic was normal throughout most of history and should still be considered so.