Before I go to the gym thought I just want to say that girls can really be the ultimate gains goblin...

Before I go to the gym thought I just want to say that girls can really be the ultimate gains goblin. When you're single you can do anything you want and have everything in order like your diet and lifting schedule. But as soon as a girl comes into the picture it fucks up everything you had going on.

However, if you meet the right kind of girl, in a way she will make your life just a little bit better. The kind of girl you don't want but in an odd way you need so you don't become a lvl. 30 wizard. The kind of girl that you look forward to talking to every day and every chance you get, and you start making room this girl subconsciously until you realize what you're doing. This type of girl is the kind that will either lift with you or support and encourage your lifting because she wants you to be at your very best physically but also in every other aspect of your life. I say all of this because I possibly have finally met that kind of girl.

>inb4 never gonna make it, larping fag

Honestly, for the longest while, I haven't smiled this much or felt this much joy in such a long time. feelsgoodman.jpeg

Attached: braaap qt.jpg (1538x2048, 400K)

Wait awhile and she will show her true colors

I'm taking my time with her and I've learned my lesson in the past to not rush things despite how good she is at giving head, you feel me?

I'm happy for you OP, thanks for sharing this

The best relationships I've had they were pretty much my best friend who I had sex with.

If they can't watch anime, play vidya, fish, and aren't somewhat athletic, or at least 2/4 of those, it probably isn't gonna work.

Yeah but when you’ve got a girlfriend who is like your best friend it just makes it worse when they end up being a thot. I would rather have a girl that I hate and can have sex with.

based

OP here

and fucking this I couldn't agree more with you man. It's a lot better to be with someone who you can share mutual interests so you can bond over shit like that, than 10 cheap roastie slags who will let you hit it for a chipotle burrito

Attached: 1559490449390.png (500x385, 217K)

based tsundere poster

>maybe she just sucked a lot of lollipops when she was younger

What does that mean nigger

>heineken skunkwater drinking gf
imagine the smell

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

love-hate essentially

Mire like a weird fetish for weak men

this makes me happy for you

I really wish I can get a girl like that one day too

>tfw this is me but nobody ever sticks around for the warming up since I'm not a cute girl

Absolutely shit bait

No one sticks around because you're ugly AND because no one likes tsunderes IRL. Living or even interacting in the slightest with anyone who has borderline personality disorder makes you hate them for live

Could you project any harder? It must really suck being as ugly and fucked up as you.

men are meant to be the reverse, you start off being chad thundercock then slowly give less and less of a shit as they get invested in you.

I literally just took the information you posted about yourself

Keep seething

You're a fucking retard and don't have a gf

The tough part for me is finding someone who doesn't feel intimidated when I start talking about what I'm passionate about.
"What are your interests, user?"
>playing out complex and vivid scenarios in my head for the sole purpose of reverse engineering human interactions
>justifying "extremist" political ideologies by observing the current ills of society and finding the quickest solutions to rectify said ills
>picking people apart to figure out what kind of life they led up to this point to see if they are worth interacting with and/or helping better themselves
"Uh, writing, politics, and helping people with their problems I guess."

People don't like hearing how visual media is contorting perceptions of reality and encouraging behavioural disorders, so I talk about how books appeal to me and I just don't watch movies or tv, but even this is a mortal sin.

>tfw Im the opposite of that, a Deretsun if you will

Nothing personal kid

>People don't like hearing how visual media is contorting perceptions of reality and encouraging behavioural disorders
elaborate. you could be either a pretty interesting guy or a complete pseud

POST MOAAAAAAAAAAR

Attached: 1531274096215.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Give me some books about this subject, pls.

Attached: 1496225946047.gif (320x240, 584K)

I want (her consent) to put my erect penis inside her moist vagina and perform a reciprocating thrusting motion with the intent of bringing us both to sexual orgasm, after which we would sleep on top of each other while holding hands with interlocked fingers and breathing down each other's neck with a faint smile of satisfaction carved in our lips :)

I like to point to children's tv shows as it's low hanging fruit, but 24-hour news channels, reality tv, and even edutainment all fall to this.

I like pointing to Caillou and Franklin the Turtle to compare to World of Gumball and Stephen Universe, but even old vs new Spongebob works. The slow pace, "dull" colours, and "meandering" nature of these older shows compared to the more flashy, neon coloured, rapid-pace of the newer conditions children to standardize to instant gratification which leads to them being so much more receptive to impulse and consumerism as teens and adults. This can look like ADHD, can condition Narc Personality Disorder through anxiety of not conforming to an apparently universalized opinion/image, major depression via nihilism when meaning isn't blatant and easily accessible to them, many others.

Look at (late night) talk shows for something more relatable. I love how Johnny Carson took a pace that matched the guest on the show, there was dialogue and a stream of consciousness, pacing was strongly dependant on topic, etc. Seeing someone today like John Oliver with the 15 second (max) intro story, the quippy punchline, forced audience laughter to reinforce belief, brief conclusion, then rapidly jump to a new topic until the commercial break also conditions adults who decided to get into politics as a consumerist tool/passtime instead of as a passion of the soul. I can explain this much more elegantly, but considering the 2k char limit, consider this a hot take.

I wish I could help, but I am certainly not the first to notice this kind of trend.

>The kind of girl that you look forward to talking to every day and every chance you get, and you start making room this girl subconsciously until you realize what you're doing.
Bruh, I know this feel too well. I made any excuse I could to see her, hoping to run into her by chance or just going to chat with her about anything of consequence. Being able to talk with her made my whole day, everyday. I'm happy for you user

Good job user, I appreciate your views
Doing God's work