*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...

*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...Blackpilled indeed.....yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....and could that be?..hmmmm....yes...Our greatest ally.....quite dank my Jannie....sniff...but of course...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my Jannie....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my Jannie....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my Jannie....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my Jannie? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my Jannie….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Jannie…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my Jannie….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: pepe03.jpg (788x685, 80K)

Good post.

Based, and dare I say it, redpilled?

Attached: 1EF80AF9-308C-4F21-B70F-DD2542419DF0.gif (480x200, 728K)

based?

>*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...Blackpilled indeed.....yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....and could that be?..hmmmm....yes...Our greatest ally.....quite dank my Jannie....sniff...but of course...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my Jannie....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my Jannie....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my Jannie....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my Jannie? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my Jannie….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Jannie…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my Jannie….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (693x390, 19K)

>he does it for free

Attached: 1542226580837.jpg (591x549, 53K)

shitposting god has spoken jannies on suicide watch

Attached: god doesnt exis-.gif (300x241, 1.61M)

I’ve decided, for this continued abuse, the jannies will have a 3x PAY INCREASE

you heard that correctly, all jannies have just had there salaries multiplied by THREE

that is all, thank you for your hard work janitors

I am led to believe they are well compensated for their work

the amount of work they put into cleaning up our board is commendable. thank you jannies. i imagine the salary is quite lucrative, surely?

based and quite redpilled if I dare say so

3x of 0 is still 0

*Ahem*
*tap* *tap*

Attached: pepe04.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Do you perhaps have an announcement to make my good friend?

Attached: F6B4676E-C3C3-4F4E-BFBB-07A71574FB74.png (700x443, 211K)

Out with it frogbro!

Attached: fuck jannies.jpg (474x474, 31K)

HE’S GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 89843B7D-D1B6-4DDD-8975-E661F0B75C00.jpg (963x2882, 381K)

What is with 4chans obessesive hatred of the janitorial staff?

Its mostly because they are so arbitrary with bans, you can catch a ban for the dumbest shit but low quality content and spam doesn’t get removed. If the jannies started properly doing the job they aren’t paid for they wouldn’t get dunked on as much

Attached: F0E40CF7-C3DA-40D3-9A88-DAB714BA8497.jpg (853x937, 168K)

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
and FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1539213857956.png (665x670, 176K)

Surely not

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: C8922716-B79B-4945-8D28-4E28BE58F287.gif (498x359, 408K)

lmao jannies pin this based thread

Attached: 1541802495314s.jpg (250x199, 6K)

They can't ban moron, they can only delete

R-rude

Attached: 4B7EC87E-1B09-4308-B8E8-E6C3C15D300C.png (1809x1231, 49K)

You guys might think you're funny, but when the jannies collect their paychecks, we'll see who's laughing then

Attached: janny01.jpg (500x375, 60K)