If I start smoking will I become like him

if I start smoking will I become like him

if not, what should I do to become like him?

Attached: man-face-apparel-coat-clothing-suit-overcoat-accessory-accessories-tie-smoking-smoke-human-person.jp (600x315, 14K)

no use a vape or dip. Cigs haven't been cool since like 2013.

>Cigs haven't been cool since like 2013
says who? can you imagine how big of a faggot he would look if he was fucking vaping instead of smoking cigarettes? or how mentally retarded brad pitt would look vaping?

there's a reason people smoke cigs and not vape

>Imagine wanting to be cool
The fuck you fags doing on my board? The fuck you guys fucking up my board like this for? Have you forgotten why you're doing this?
''Fitness and Health''

cope

No, you'll end up like this

Attached: IMG_9011.jpg (615x409, 43K)

No, because you dont look or act like man-face-apparel
When I smoked people told me I used it like a prop when telling stories, and also I thought it looked cool. Ultimately as an old man I will probably take smoking back up.
I had to switch to dip to improve my cardio. The improvement was extremely fast, I went from being unable to finish a 5k to a 10k every day in 9 days.
But yeah theres a reason I swtiched to dip and not vape. Lab nicotine is just not the same thing as real tobacco. I think vape addicts began as vape addicts, or must be going through really tough times if they use it to stop smoking or dipping.
Ultimately, if youre not addicted to nicotine, dont addict yourself to nicotine. It costs money and damages your health.

fight in the trenches

>if I start smoking will I become like him
No.

>if not, what should I do to become like him?
He is an actor that plays a character. Just bee urself.

Attached: 1549829871665.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Stop fetishizing a television show character and develop your personal character brother. You're better than this.

You do realize that he is LITERALLY the most attractive/sexy character to have ever appeared on a screen in all of human history, right?

bump

i wanna beome like him, help plz

That's not the point at all. He's a television show character whose arc had him suffer trauma in a war horrific beyond contemporary imagination, return to his downtrodden family gang, and leverage that gang and his experience into something valuable and meaningful. The show also made some people in the real world a lot of money.

If you want to take anything away from this look at that. Not that he smokes and don't nurse some idea that you're going to be as 'cool' as him. Grow up and work on yourself.

just bee you are self

>vapes
>cool
they make you just look obnoxious blowing massive amounts of water vapour

also at least with a cigarette you know when its time to stop and its finished, vapes go on until you kill the battery or juice

guys

should i buy a vape or not

First you have to go to war and have some ptst second have family gang

Sure if you're gay

exactly, thank you. no self respecting man vapes. every self respecting man smokes cigarettes.

Eh, I don't give a shit. I vape because it smells less awful than regular cigarettes.

>tfw smoked for half a year in georgia but coming back to my homestate they're $10 a pack
>vaping is only $3 a "pack"
Guess I'll switch, though I'm going to miss the feeling of smoking a cigarette in complete darkness seeing the cherry glow

Try really hard to look cool, and it might work for a while until season three when it gets old and forced and I quit watching.

Also, don't start smoking. I smoked for almost 20 years and all it did was cost a lot of money and impact my endurance levels.

bump guys how can i become cool

Ywn be Cillian Murphy playing Thomas Shelby.

you don't know me retard don't assume shit

>if I start smoking will I become like him
no
>if not, what should I do to become like him?
attain self-esteem

>attain self-esteem

can you tell me how? what if i feel like smoking gives me self esteem?

then fucking smoke for fucks sake

what a stupid thread

lick my sweaty balls, OP you faggot

but how bad is it for health

W-What...
Are you retarded? This is an honest to god question, user-kun
You fucking autist

I've smoked for the last three months and I just ran a 5k today easy. I don't think it's as bad as people say, but it isn't something you should start. Instead just raise your self esteem through other means. Take care of yourself. Get regular haircuts, shave, shower, trim your nails. Go out and get better clothes if you can, get a job if you haven't already, contribute to society. Make friends, spend time with them. Eventually you will grow as a person the more you put yourself out there

Typo, I meant to put the last three years

how many cigs per day u smoke?

Lift

Attached: cicic.jpg (487x909, 74K)

4 per session, 2-3 sessions a day. Normally I'd only use like 3 packs a week though

You do realize 95% of his attractiveness is NOT because of his looks?