Finally start working out and running. My fat ass has already lost 10 pounds after 3 weeks, have to go out with family...

Finally start working out and running. My fat ass has already lost 10 pounds after 3 weeks, have to go out with family. Everything is fucking 1000 calories each. How the fuck do you guys watch calories in these situations. Also no wonder Americans are all fat

Attached: 1560607588781.png (500x500, 169K)

You know that you don't have to eat it all, right?
Or you can just eat it, and adjust the rest of your week's calories.

where the fuck are you going that 'everything' is 1000+ calories??

Order the lightest meal there is and make sure to get water with it.
Also this

Autism: the post.

I almost always take account of where we're going and figure out what I can order that meets my nutritional needs.
Restaurants almost always have some kind of "healthy" option on the menu so go for that assuming it fits your macros.

keep in mind shit's also probably water weight, my man dude
if shit slows down don't be discouraged my manman, keep AT IT LAD!

Cheesecake Factory

Just stop having shit parents brah. It's very easy.

Choose the healthiest option plus make allowances. Like, don't eat prior to that meal, or fast for the next day or whatever. You don't have to get some perfect amount of calories every day, that shit is averaged over time.
And of course avoid obvious garbage like beer or soft drinks/sweet tea, desserts, chips/fries/other empty calories or fried shit and so on.
Like, just get a fucking salad, with dressing on the side so they don't over do it. Or just like a steak and some sides or whatever, or if it's a burger place get an 'Atkins' burger where the bun is replaced with lettuce.

nothing is 1000 calories each you just eat alot

>each meal is 1000kcal
>how do you stay thin?
Are you planning on eating 3 more meals after this or something? Just eat 2 meals that day, its not that hard...

Attached: 1436998974147.jpg (480x522, 23K)

Plan ahead of time. If you know you're going out to eat later than eat a light breakfast and lunch so you can enjoy a big meal with friends/family.

oh shit you're actually right, had no idea holy shit this menu is ridiculous

Attached: c485902384u398jfd873j.png (623x772, 278K)

the only reason is because the portion size is so fucking large at this restaurant. Its great for bulking.

Fucking shit Americans eat three of those a day.

might sound weird but knowing the caloric value of stuff is handy on the fly. like knowing an egg is 70 cal or so, a lb of straight chicken breast is 700, etc.

>other countries actually think americans eat out 3 times a day at the same restaurant

Kind of autistic but I like to play a game where I try to guess the calories in foods. So anytime I'm gonna check the calories of something I like to try and guess first, I've actually gotten pretty good at it

See if the place will split a dish for you. Just need to convince another member of your party to have the other half.

skip breakfast, small lunch, and for dinner a single 1000 calorie meal. easy you fucking lardass, plan ahead, you dont need 17 meals a day