Why aren't more robots anarchists? It seems like the ultimate Jow Forums ideology

Why aren't more robots anarchists? It seems like the ultimate Jow Forums ideology.

>Total freedom for you to maximize your potential as an individual, freedom of speech, freedom of movement, no state or corporation to get in the way.
>No dominance hierarchies. Your personal attractiveness, wealth, and skills no longer matter. Beauty is redefined to a life-affirming quality.
>Naturally hostile to normies. Everyone has to provide for one another to survive, everyone is valued for who they are. Officious, self-centered, and cutthroat people are selected against.
>Society built to maximize personal freedom, happiness, and social cohesion. Not trad, but live sustainably off the earth in a community of people who know your name.
>To each according to his need means that you'll always be provided for. From each according to his ability means you get to maximize your own potential.
>Direct participatory democracy and confederalism, the best political ideologies ever to exist.
>Righteous struggle against authoritarians, normies, and capitalists. Fight back against the society that raised you to be weak and anxious then told you you were inadequate.
>find a qt comrade gf, raise children to be free and value liberty.

I literally cannot understand why anyone on this board is a statist. How many of your problems are directly the result of the government forcing you into a public school, or capitalists forcing you to slave away for wages? Do you think you'd still be lonely if you lived with, worked with, and fought with the same people you've known all your life? If you had an actual community to live in that valued you for who you are?

Attached: squatopia.jpg (300x168, 9K)

we're actually all masochists and enjoy the suffering because we think it'll make us better in the long run.

But it never will, user. You'll suffer and be repressed until you die, unless you fight back against it, if you're lucky enough not to live until the inevitable societal/economic/ecological collapse.

Robots are already living in their own personal squats (their rooms or moms basement) and have no gods or masters

>anarchy
You have to be 18 years old to post here

It's like democracy! PERSONIFIED!

lol shut the fuck up statecuck, cope with the fact that your ideology is so weak even children recognize its obvious contradictions

>if you're lucky enough not to live until the inevitable societal/economic/ecological collapse.

Lucky?

I want that so fucking bad, also what I said about being masochists is a joke... these threads are always up on Jow Forums under the title "civil war when" or something.... a lot of people feel the same way you do, maybe not exactly anarchy... but definitely more for freedom of individual rights

Attached: 1539747259735.png (480x540, 369K)

Marx screwed up everything on the left permanently with his mistaken idea that people can live without markets.
Real "left libertarianism" means preserving markets but outlawing progressively more and more egregiously unethical contracts.
Every corporation should be a cooperative, all contracts should be negotiated by entities at equivalent levels of organization, etc.

Didnt read your post but Anarchism cannot actually be implemented. The moment you remove the current government a new group with power will rise and become the new government. This is why ancapism is most frequently shilled by large corporate empires. They dont want to do away with government, they just want to do away with the current government so they can become the government instead.

This. You cannot argue against Left Libertarianism without admitting you are evil and want to suck other people dry so you can rejoice in their suffering

what do you expect to happen after your revolution? you think you can just live a life of shitposting on Jow Forums? no. you will work or you will get a bullet to the back of your head.

keep on fighting comrade im sure it will work this time

So what? The alternative is to live in a world where a stagnating empire controls everything and the powerful accumulate all the resources until there's nothing left for you. Constant struggle against power-mongers and imperialists is better than living under the boot.

You just pointed out why ancapism isn't an actual ideology, not how it proves anarchy itself isn't viable. Imagine believing """anarcho"""-capitalism is anything other than a funny oxymoron

>preserving markets but outlawing progressively more and more egregiously unethical contracts.

If you follow the right moral axioms, this just reduces down to "to each/from each," an ethical society would make sure everyone is provided for and everyone provides

The point is that it wont be a back and forth between powermongers, it will be a short battle followed by worse domination then the previous government did because the new one doesnt follow laws.

Imagine being this young

I can't get my way so let's trash the world and only hope at humans living well into the future.

anarchism is the equivalent of chucking a tantrum cause you couldn't get your way.

I could say the exact thing you just said back to you, user. We're already trashing the world (have fun with +2 degrees celsius warming) and creating increasingly bleak futures for our children (have fun with no minimum wage). The only difference is you don't want to try and fight back against it, you'd rather give up and beg the people in power (who do not care about you) to show you mercy

Sure, this is what happened in the Soviet Union, but it's not what happened in Chiapas. You can't predict what will happen without knowing at least some of the variables.

Why do you think the current governments "follow laws" in any meaningful way? They spy on you constantly and illegally. They steal your money and redistribute it to billionaires. They aren't bound by laws, they'll do whatever they can get away with before the people start fighting back. The problem isn't that tyrannical states "don't follow laws" it's that people consent to tyranny.

This kills the market. If the market doesn't decide, only a tyrant can decide, and history shows how that ends up.
Ability and need are subjective qualifications, so only a person with power can "evaluate" them, and people are just too dumb and malevolent to handle that kind of authority. The market is a much better solution.
Even if by some miracle you got a philosopher-king who justly decides needs and abilities, they'll be replaced someday by someone who will just be a tyrant.

>robots
>maximize your potential

Lmfao

The ultimate goal was never to create a sustainable future on this planet, it's to use its resources sparingly and advance technology until we as a species migrate to another planet and we can start again with what we now know.

that's the big picture for capitalism.

Because I like tech, medicine, good supply and safety. All of that shit can only exist (and thrive) in society.

I may not like normies and roasts, but being comfy beats to laugh at the normalfags while ANChad burns me alive for the lols.

what the fuck do you think capitalism is, and do you think whatever that is is going to achieve that goal?

We arent anarchists because we all know the Chad Alliance will just genocide us if there is no law enforcement

One day, we'll squat the globe

I think I am an anarchist, but most people aren't ready to accept radical individualism because they still buy into spooks like nationalism, religion, and the state

Attached: zP82x4l.jpg (900x350, 41K)

anarchy is even worse than robots. things are getting worse for robots because it's democracy's natural course to devolve into anarchy.

Attached: proxy[1].jpg (576x720, 75K)

>you'll be free from other people!
>[until they change their mind]

>direct participatory democracy
>best political ideologies to exist
Look, I know you've been brainwashed into believing the >ledemocracygood meme, but maybe you should try actually thinking for once

Anarchy's shit, retarded and doesn't work.
But I still want it, so I can live life as the barbarian warlord I was meant to be
Nothing comfier than killing sois and looting villages with your bros

Real robots aren't capable of surviving without help. Anarchy would be terrible.