There's no need for this hatred, Mr. Janitor

There's no need for this hatred, Mr. Janitor.

Attached: Pinned.jpg (1850x928, 804K)

Yeah alright I was looking for your thread. So basically I was saying, I dont remember what I was going to say.

It's so sad that all the interesting girls are living in the middle of fucking nowhere, I would make the travel otherwise.

be my lover I might ask a lot but I won't ask you to grow your hair down to your butt

>I might ask a lot
Like what?
You just have to get past the wolves and gopniks and you're good to go,

>don't be fat
>don't be a commie
>learn to cook a little more than an egg
>consider seeing a therapist

Yeah I remember what I was going to say.

How can you say you would be super dependent if you are supposedly incapable of love? Dependent how then? Then I dont remember what else I wrote.

As for me, BF candidate #1, I wouldn't "ask" you to do anything, because I believe if you were to follow me, you would naturally become the woman I want you to be. Don't touch your hair, isn't that easy to follow? Easier than cutting it. You make no motion.

Do you honestly expect me to cook for myself? Where are your manners, user? To disrespect a lady like that?
Well maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the word "dependent", what I meant is that I want to be loved, but I'm absolutely incapable of returning the favor. I've never once told my mother that I love her.
But having super long hair is a burden itself.

I don't expect you to cook for yourself
I expect you to cook for both of us
>disrespect a lady
You're not a lady yet

What's with this demanding tone all of the sudden? What do you want to do with me?

I just think you would do well to be more realistic

You ever had long hair? Honestly it's something I require, and I think you would like it too. All the women with long hair say it makes them feel much more feminine. With hair as nice as yours it's really a shame that you dont let them grow.

So are you saying you want to be loved, but you are incapable of loving back, not even the feeling itself? How's this possible?

I don't know what's real, user. I just want to live my fantasy, where someone takes care of me unconditionally and I don't have to lift a finger.
It's seems we misunderstood each other. My hair is long, just not down to the ass. Like this.
I don't know. I've always been a cold person. Maybe I do feel something but I'm absolutely incapable of expressing anything.

Attached: Narcissism.png (600x600, 165K)

Well, I like LOOONNG hair! not just shoulder length. You can do it. you're too pretty to have short hair!

You don't have to believe me but there aren't that many real people who are going to take care of you unconditionally
If you're willing to compromise on a fantasy like that you'll probably come a lot closer than you would without compromise

it's okay if you have a hard time expressing yourself. As long as I see it in your eyes that you love me, that I can feel it somehow, that's all that matters. surely that's not hard to do? I just want to be with you and hug you.

Down to ass is just disgusting. No thanks.
Seems like a pretty vague promise.
I'd like a hug, yes. But my eyes are pretty dead desu.

Attached: 20190301_183723.jpg (111x54, 1K)

you have reptilian eyes

How is it "disgusting"? Come on.

Attached: girl.png (216x588, 93K)

Have you watched the anime bloom into you?
I think you could relate

Any way to see more of you?

I don't know how I could have made that any less vague
You're eye doesn't look dead

Thanks.
It just doesn't look good to have it dangling almost to your feet. Plus it's uncomfortable.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
I'm pretty scared of doxxing myself. I posted hair and eyes. Not sure if I will anything else. It's pretty embarrassing.
Well what dort of person do you expect me to become?

Yes it does look good. Wear a long dress.

Attached: The-Accolade-1901-AD-fictional-painting-of-knighting-ceremony-by-Edmund-Blair-Leighton-1853-1922-AD. (1632x2326, 817K)

Any way to post a bit more privately? I promise I wouldn't betray you. It will remain between you and me forever. How's it embarrassing?

It looks like shit desu, actually short hair is better

I try not to expect anything but
I think you'd be a happier person if you had slightly bigger aspirations than getting taken care of with no effort or self-improvement on your part

NO FUCKING TASTE IN WOMEN

ABSOLUTELY ZERO

actually bald girls are even better, just imagine fucking a bald girl and slapping her head

I don't know. Maybe not now. Perhaps I'll figure something out before paranoia takes me over instead.
I don't know, I've lost all my passion or achieving anything. It all seems so pointless, especially in my condition.

You dont need to show your whole face ... Just more of yourself that would be really appreciated.

pic related = everyone ITT get a grip beta faggots

Attached: DiFHd6eWsAMYNqi.jpg (684x974, 122K)

You wanna come live with me in canada? I have more opportunities here than in Lithuania.

I know the deal dude

I don't know. I felt pretty uncomfortable even when just posting my hair. I'll think about it in the morning.

What's this thread all about? Fill me in.

just me drinking her spit

So, Discord trannies LARPing and samefagging? Understood, thank you.

she's a real girl(female) this time, and she pees on my penis

Yea that's why I keep suggesting you see a therapist
They'd be more qualified to help with that than anyone here

schizo roastie wants attention, larping faggot gives it to her. I watch and see how it unfolds.

Are you the lithuanian schizo girl on some zeemaps thread i saw like 2 years ago?

No, I'm not. orimaha

*tap tap tap*
Is this thing on?
Yeah?
Well
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1539063760986s.jpg (190x250, 5K)

yup, based

Attached: 1550270667363.png (1326x954, 112K)