Weapon Enchantments

Pick a weapon, guns included and choose 2 magical enchantments to boost it's effectiveness. I'll start,
> Sword
> Infinite durability, the sword will never break and the edge will never chip
> Super sharp edge, can through anything except another enchanted with a durability buff of the same level

Attached: messer.jpg (668x162, 6K)

any rpg
>infinite ammo
>lock on

>Gun
>Invisible; gun is completely invisible. any bullets loaded into it will also become invisible.
>Silent; will make no noise whatsoever - anything the bullets break will also produce no noise (glass, etc).

A vice
> Can teleport any user on 4 Chans testicles or boobs inside it to be crushed
> Have live recorded feed of their facial reaction for me to post in threads as I mock them

Bow
>Improved vision and accuracy, including night vision
>Elemental effects of any kind at the cost of more maintenance

What would constitute an elemental effect?

Acid, fire, ice, water, lighting, smoke, poison,etc.

Zweihander
>weighs nothing cause im not strong
>also infinite durability

Based and germanpilled

Pretty dope desu oooo

Attached: If+real+life+was+like+gta+san+andreas+his+respect+_6a0e4e61035e2d5375410d5022ef8d03.png (1024x768, 583K)

A longsword that looks like Trueflame and grants me immunity to aging and grants me powerful arcane enchantments that give me powerful magic abilities. Also, it also gives fun facts at random intervals.

Your own body is your best weapon
>Non-constant form - you can liquify and solidify certain parts of yourself at will, or create any shapes with your flesh.
>Alchemic agility
You can change chemical composition of anything you touch at will. Warning, usual physics still work, so you have take into account density, and energy that is released or absorbed.

My own body
>invulnerable
>can instakill anything I want with a single kick or punch

Was kinda thinking of an external object when i said weapon but sure. However you will have to go bald in exchange for these

Attached: saitama.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>Unstoppable force, will go through any material
>can call it to me from anywhere in the world

Basically thor's hammer but boomerang

Attached: Boomerang.jpg (1000x667, 42K)

Wouldn't the boomerang just break from the reaction force?

Kriss Vector
>infinite bullets.
>they are HEAT bullets.

>M1897 Trench Shotgun
>indestructible
(extends to the sling and bayonet)
>infinite ammo
(not sure how this would work, maybe it fires ammo as normal but ejects them intact so you can catch the shells and reload them, or whenever you chamber a shell from the tube a new one materializes in the tube so you never have to reload)

This, unstoppable force has infinite force and infinite force will be applied to it, creating an explosion the likes of which the world has never seen.

Groovy. About the infinite ammo, maybe it could work like King Crimson?

How would it work like king crimson?

Like, the cause of damage is removed (the shell being fired) but the effect is kept ( the target being shot).

>magic rustproof copper dagger of frost
Your drink is hot? Yout throw your knife in lmao

>your post
Dude what the shit you only have 2 int

You wanted infinite ammo

mini gun with no recoil and infinite ammo

Basic pocket knife
>can take the form of any melee weapon i envision
>when thrown the weapon will 1 hit kill whoever it hits and has perfect auto tracking

i'll take an automag 5 with a bottomless clip and explosive rounds.

Attached: 1200px-AutomagV.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

>bottomless clip
>clip

mag, sit down Jow Forums. it's all right.

grim reaper's sythe.
>can cut open portals to the underworld
>weapon isn't entirely physical and can go through people, only taking their souls

staff crafted of ebony and gold with spikes near the end consisting of the crystallization of my ancestors ashes
>upon will, conjures a infinite tomb who's pages will rewrite themselves to what knowledge you desire. basically no limit on the knowledge. includes esoterics and legitimate magic.
>after first contact with the staff I become a elder lich, a being consisting entirely of bones and which does not age.