I was just drive-by punched by a child (no older than 12/13) who was sitting on the handlebars of his friends bike...

I was just drive-by punched by a child (no older than 12/13) who was sitting on the handlebars of his friends bike. It hurt a little bit, but I'm more upset that it even happened.

What are you supposed to do when children hit you? I am a 6 ft Jow Forums adult and never thought a child would have the balls to take a swing at me.

Attached: angry_chinaman.jpg (306x328, 26K)

rape him

Depends. Where are you? Is anyone watching? Is that person a cop or likely to call the cops?

On a fairly high traffic street (next to a mid-sized transit hub) in a densely populated American city.

What city and why aren't you on the alert for feral niggers?

Yeah you should've stomped his ass out. I would've thrown a brick or whatever was at hand if I couldn't run them down.

Philly

You just smack him over the head and tell him to behave.

around blacks

I brace my core, prep my hands, and always make glances to my sides when walking in shitty areas

>philly
There’s the problem you relaxed around blacks

slap that little fucker

Attached: i7321424xzOZg.gif (327x185, 1.89M)

what part?

Kick his ass if you have witnesses

lmao witnesses will more likely beat your ass for beating up a kid

Why couldn't you sprint them down? Squats make strong quads, make good sprint.

There's no magic law that exempts minors from being liable for assault. Knock the faggots off and steal bike and hit up the corner store for some M&ms

Fpbp

kick them off the bike and leave it at that

Depends on the scenario. If it's some underage nigger gang - then a firm slap is perfectly fine, whereas in more civilized areas, grabbing the kid by the hand, taking out your phone and fake-dialing the cops should do the trick.

>6ft meathead chasing down 12 year olds
The question isn't whether or not he could, it's whether or not he should.

you do nothing because when a child hit you it's probably justified (dead serious). When I punch you I recommend fighting back though

Nothing like a good old back hand smack. Shit leaves them with early childhood flashbacks so bad you can see them cry and freeze with autism lmao

This.

>I am a 6 ft Jow Forums adult and never thought a child would have the balls to take a swing at me.

That's precisely what emboldened the little shite; the knowledge that if you were to so much as touch him in response he could scream "child abuse".

If there were witnesses? Sorry, can't do anything. No witnesses? I'd be sorely tempted to run after them, push them to the ground then smash the bike. Little cunts can walk home then good luck explaining what happened to the bike.

>What are you supposed to do when children hit you?
Pretend not to notice. Have a little chuckle about the ballsy kid risking an ass beating for cheap thrills. Play fight with him for cardio gains.
Really anything other than letting yourself feel bullied by a child. DGAF immediately or next you'll be posting about gettimg offended when women insult you.

Thanks lads, this is the only advice I will take in this thread.

/thread.

Were they? Were they black? Just be honest

don't let him hit you
dodge

Thank goodness a libtard came here to post that.

mogged by 12yr old

Can you relax around mexicans, jews, asians, indians and arabs?

Depends on where you are how fast you do it. If it looks like a knee jerk reaction you can kinda get away with it depending on the place you are at. If you chase him for a while in a crowded place and you sucker punch him you might get lynched. I would try to him tho or choke him/subdue him at least

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-203817.png (1080x1920, 815K)

Kick the back tire out and watch him and his buddy eat fucking shit.

Mexican here, no you can't.

Do these kids happen to be melanin rich?

Maybe, if they're white (excluding jews obviously)

>Philly
Story checks out. City of absolute hooligans.

>random violence
>in a densely populated American city
Oh, it was a nigger. Should have shot him.

Attached: 1493446380629.png (900x900, 21K)