Ex wife took home gym

>ex wife took home gym
>no money for gym membership

My gains are going to dissapear aren't they bros?

Attached: 1559799025384.jpg (1200x1200, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/chqJpzm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Contact gainers for justice. They have quite a lot of helpful information on getting proper joint custody of a home gym if you're a good lifter.

At least she left the kids, just use them as weights.

how can she remove the gym from the house?

She didn't. She got the house in the divorce along with everything in it, I'm sleeping in my car in a 7/11 car park tonight. Hoping to move back in with my parents tomorrow but that's a 700 mile drive. But if I move there I'll have no access to my kids. Got my second hearing for the divorce tomorrow so I'll have to stay here and spend one more night in the car, then I'll find out how much I have to pay her a month in alimony and child support.

How are they allowed to make you homeless. Does the judge think about you holding a job while homeless and paying your wife on top of that. Gets me really goin.
But hey mby you are rich and will be ok.

Why not just murder her?

Holy fucking shit, this is exactly the reason why I can't respect women or the govt. This is all they fucking do just take take and take

Never get married, I already know its a scam

>then I'll find out how much I have to pay her a month in alimony
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1507667704900.png (2172x1048, 222K)

Attached: 1560117687666.jpg (562x546, 18K)

Why don’t you just rob her? She’s just gonna hang on to that home gym and never use it before she gives it away or sells it.

T. If I ever get divorce raped (inb4 I’m dumb enough to get married) I’m 100% paying a group of black friends to rob her for not just all my stuff back but also extra financial compensations.

Your gains started disappearing the second you got married my dude.

Attached: single moms.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

that's why I'll never marry
women a heartless low iq pieces of shit who will switch to the next guy when they feel like it

now you have to pay that bitch who made you homeless, took your child and your gym you paid for

Sometimes I get really sad over my inactive dick, but then I remember that no matter how shitty I feel over a girl there’s a possibility that she’s a massive whore anyway. Thank you user

>Alimony

If your lawyer lets that one happen, kill him. Alimony is outdated and only used for worthless women who don't have any sort of ability to provide themselves income.

>letting a woman take your home and kids away

It's time we just start killing these evil creatures.

Sjit that’s insane user. Move to Europe, women are still crazy but at least legal systems won’t allow you to get screwed this hard.

Is your area urban or more remote? Keeping fit in the woods or on the beach is somewhat doable.

>grow up a fatherless bastard all my life
>only brother diagonosed with autism age 3
>mother worked all the time, usually having little to no time to watch over us.
>grandmother took over for mot of our childhood until we moved to canada at age 9
>enrolled in a catholic school 30 minutes away by bus when there was a public school at walking distance from where we live
>mother finally able to spend time with us as she essentially ran away from our grandmother who was overbearing
>mother buys us candy every day, and eventually we move to another apartment
>catholic school destroyed my mental health
>constantly think about suicide
>brother starts to distance himself around this time
>go through high school
>skip classes and take another year to graduate
>start to realize I should have been able to deal with all this on my own, that I should have expected as much to happen given which has happened

I never knew my father, and my mother was always working and obviously we grew up overweight because she never bothered to learn proper nutrition even when we were children, but i gotta come clean when I say that she truly tried her best, but she never had our FUTURE as an interest in mind.

I know you guys probably think mothers are shit and all that, but a lot of fathers out there aren't worth a piece of shit either.

All you can do now as adults is what you can. Eventually you realize you gotta make the effort that nobody else made for you.

Attached: 1560167847340.jpg (794x794, 135K)

Why does this pic blame the mums that stay with their kids instead of the fathers who abandoned them?

>fathers who abandoned them
this meme

For every father that "abandons" his kids like in some American (((sitcom))) there's about 100 fighting for custody and weekend access. Stop consuming mainstream media.

Jamal was never going to stick around and everyone knew it

Fuck that. Catch a flight to south east Asia or Latin America.

for fucks sake how can someone lose everything so easily. Serves you right for procreating though, no offense.

Got any stats to back that up or are you just asserting it because to do so is convenient for you? I know quite a few single mums and a few single dads. None of them are refusing to share custody and most lament that the other parent just isn't interested. I'm not a burger though - I get that family court over there is more biased than most against the fathers that do want to be involved.

Women are emotionally, mentally and physically inferior to men.

>be me
>meet girl at work
>she first with me non stop
>don't really find her attractive
>eventually reject her
>happy she'll leave me alone
>instead she gets spiteful and vindictive
>goes to HR
>says I grabbed HER ass and was flirting with HER and she rejected me
>I get a warning in work which progresses to me being fired after she complained further how she wasnt "safe" around me
>now unemployed

This all resulted from a fat girl flirting with me who I rejected. Women are lower than dirt and the power they have in society is inhuman.

Dont come to latin america. It's wild west around here

Break her leggs bro, she will tripple in size and ruin her life permanently

I enjoyed this picture

>marriage

In this day and age, you motherfuckers don't know how much a man is in the right for refusing such a concept.

As a man who can provide for a family and bring forth stability to his household, you could lose it all in the blink of an eye, and that is not normal.

Marriage is not worth it right now. I don't know if it will be in the future, but right now I don't doubt you are only FUCKING yourself over with such a choice.

I won't feel bad when I reach the age of 30 and refuse to marry. I'm not going through what I've seen men go through countless times. I don't care what anyone says.

Attached: 1559544489422.jpg (253x420, 25K)

This. You literally have nothing to lose.

how the fuck can your lawyer allow that shit? if you paid for the house and the gym, why does she get it? AND WHY THE FUCK is alimony even being CONSIDERED when she made you homeless? DO NOT take that shit, do not allow it. Godspeed user, i wish you the best in these trying times.

Damn I hope the poor oppressed women are ok!

Men's lives do not matter in family courts

really no 10 bucks? KYS then

Is it a legal requirement you go to these meetings?

Ya can go and you can hear them say they will use lube or you can not go and just discover they are coming in dry. There is really no winning as a father unless the mom is pushing heroin on your kid.

im calling bullshit unless she has evidence of you beating her, the kids, or you cheating

Yeah I can get 60 days in jail if I obstruct the process in any way

But you need to have kids if you're not an indio, chink, nigger, etc.

>getting married
>in the year of our Lord 2011 + 8

You played yourself, bub.

Time to sell the car and buy an AR-15

Lol. I’ll look the other way

This is why women don't deserve to vote

Attached: 1560748133871.jpg (670x573, 69K)

This

This is why I will never get married and i now only workout because it makes me feel good

Murder the bitch you must

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

No. You can still train. Pushups and squats exist. I don't go to the gym and can do one handed pushups.

That's the type of situation where you're gonna have to unironically do saitama'a routine plus 100 pullups if you can afford a bar.
Your wife may have left you but at least you got dubs. I love you OP you can make it

Oh lord I'm so sorry m8
That is truly fucked and she deserves a special place in hell

Unironically kettlebell.
Just get a nice medium weight that you can OHP with one arm and squat high reps with it.

I find this hard to believe. So they just fired you because some bitch said some things? No witnesses. No witness to flirtations. WTF? How were you not able to argue for yourself?

OP you could actually consider this if it wasn't for the kids. I'd never let my kids go without me. But maybe you could find a way to kill her on the down low? I mean, being homeless and all you've certainly got the time to case her schedule and figure out when you could ice her without getting caught

That's normal. Screwing over some guy for no reason is less damaging to the company than some assblasted woman claiming they did nothing about someone harassing her.

And retards mock the waifu posters.

Why does everyone make fun of MGTOW again?

Attached: 1554425872418.jpg (800x751, 52K)

My dad always told me racoons were bros. He grew up in Kentucky and had a few half-pet racoons (they lived in the wild but would come chill with him on the porch or in the woods).

>fucking this

>serves him right for having kids that he subsequently loved
were you born a retarded sperg or did you learn to grow up that way?

Doot Doot Doot
Another one bites the dust
Doot Doot Doot
Aaaaaand
Another one gone another one gone

>pic blame the mums that stay with their kids instead of the fathers who abandoned them?

Women are the gatekeepers of sex user, they decide who fucks them (barring rape), so they are entirely at fault for fucking a dead beat and keeping the child (her body her choice after all).

Thats how it always is, its really a race to HR. If you get there second they'll believe the bitch 100% of the time.

Because 99% percent of men are plugged into the matrix, and validate their live through acquiring pussy. PUAs, Incels, MRAs, Tradcons, etc. all put pussy on a pedestal. MGTOWs are the only ones who are capable of not doing so.

Could you not do calisthenics at least? Or go to a Lowe's or Menard's and buy a bag of concrete, they're fairly cheap. Then a metal pole and buckets or cans and other containers.
Improvised weights!
Is it a great solution? Probably not.
Could it work?
Seems feasible.

Presumably the legal and moral issues.

>MFW im a nigger and can have kids out of wed lock and ghost

>All absent fathers stand so by choice.

Post pic of 7/11 with timestamp through your windshield.
I don't think this is real. But it happens every day. I just doubt it gets posted on Jow Forums

It's all part of the plan to destroy western society.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!

I'm so sorry, user.

Attached: 1542356766605.jpg (544x381, 18K)

If he's going to take this route, OP must wait few years or it'll be obvious.

And then an user shows up to his location and throws a rock at his window

Many women aren't even completely sure who the father is. If she knows, she can sue for child support. You can't really demand that he marry her and pretend to love her in 2019.
In the case of divorce, 2/3s of those are filed by the wife. And the number one reason is "dissatisfaction". Not abuse, not cheating. If a man fails to satisfy his wife in any aspect of her life, she is legally endorsed and socially venerated in stealing his children and half his shit.
Equal custody is rare, and children are often used as emotional blackmail in the fight that didn't end. The parent who spends the most time with the children are generally the ones who gain their favor.
Men are stuck with child support. And have no reasonable way of knowing if the money is actually being used on their children, Or if it's being used to bail the new boyfriend out of jail, so he can come home to the house you paid for and leer at your teenage daughter.
I would love to marry and have kids one day. But I don't think I'd hold up well under a divorce.

Attached: 1560032379860.jpg (600x714, 72K)

Damn you already did the divorce huh?
I knew this dude who pulled the greatest shit on his bitch ex wife like so:
>He gets papers.
>Pulls out all money from joint accounts his wife hasn't gotten to.
>Liquidates ALL ASSETS.
>House sold to a "We buy ugly houses" scam company at a lowball price.
>Closes his lawn care business and sells all the equipment.
>Drives to Vegas.
>Pawns his car .
>BLOWS FUCKING EVERYTHING.
After a month of absolute debauchery, fucking whores, doing drugs, and gambling he comes to court and tells the judge he's got nothing to give her. He had to restart from nothing, and I met him while working at a shitty dive, but he said the look on his wife's face made it all worth it.

based gona do this

dox her here or it did not happen

Wasn't expecting a rage thread

>literally taking everything from him
>life ruined
>taking her life in return is somehow immoral
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - That rodent thing from Ice Age 3

His kids' lives will be ruined. Mother dead, father in prison. Shitty mother alive and absent father is slightly better and slightly less likely to fuck their lives up forever.

Muh patriarchy.

You’ve been kicked out of your own house without the divorce even finishing trial?
What’d you do OP? Hit your wife or hit your kids? She must have a restraining order if you’re living in your car.

Attached: 44AFD57C-29D3-48F2-9363-D949AB063EE5.jpg (871x500, 30K)

>catholic school destroyed my mental health
Discarded.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Not op but during my divorce I wasn't allowed inside my own house because I own guns and had several in the house. Her lawyer said I could be a danger to her and the judge agreed. I also in my friends garage for 3 months whilst she dragged the divorce out as long as possible as she loved the fact I had no home.

Some good advice in here
discord.gg/chqJpzm

Attached: received_348761559131648.jpg (700x525, 22K)

Why did you even marry her? Are you that insecure?

they always claim the husband did so they can get more divorce shekels

I bet your stupid ass married her after like 2 years of knowing her

So what DID you do OP? Did you slam some college pussy or are you just retarded? The first would justify your situation (especially if there's evidence) and the second just shows how weak men are nowadays. Hey at least you got mob support from all the anons in your thread, drinking your cum like the bitch wife who got you homeless. You're pathetic, OP. Not only for letting a woman do this to you but for posting about it on this shit board. I bet you're a fattie too. If so, your wife was right to fuck you over

No I believed in love and wanted to spend my life with a woman I love and build a family together. Shoot me.

how long did you know her before marriage?

I bet it was less than 5 years you absolute DUMBASS

And then they wonder why men kill women. You know why all of this feminist shit happens? Because when a women says something retarded a man won't correct her because he wants to fuck her. You shouldn't have married bro or at least you should have signed something on the marrying papers to prevent something like this. Fuck women

Aaaaand I'm sticking to 2D, thanks

Attached: kirino png.png (648x1233, 985K)

>Falling for the marriage meme
Yikes! Don't you know it's 2019 user? No one gets married anymore unless they're a tradcuck or a retard in which case divorce like this happens.

Attached: 1560884155105.jpg (320x450, 31K)

lol, that's why I'm never getting married. America ==>marriage ==> eternal cuckdom

kill her, go to prison and get shredded

>Does the judge think about you holding a job while homeless and paying your wife on top of that.
Sure. The typical family court judge thinks about that just enough to threaten the husband with jail if he loses the job and doesn't replace it fast enough.

Attached: 121386774241.jpg (400x295, 125K)

>car park
>american
It hurts me that you're this stupid.

>take her to court
>challenge her to 1pl8 diddly in front of judge
>when she fails after a minute toss her ass aside and 4pl8diddly in front of entire legal system
>"now give me MY gym back"

Have sex.

do you even live in the real fucking world?

jesus christ man. sounds like shes fucking you now better than she ever fucked you while you were married. no offense

Very good point, this gets the gym back. Two birds with one stone. Hopefully your parents get the kids too.

What ever is happening to OP isn't moral.