Finally squatted 55kg today for 3 reps

>finally squatted 55kg today for 3 reps
8 months of gymming finally pays off

Attached: timeline.jpg (304x767, 74K)

>8 months
>can't even squat lmao1pl8
never gonna make it

What the fuck? How small are you? I'm a manlet dyel who started with the bar and I broke that weight in a few weeks. How'd that take you 8 months?

are you a woman?

>mfw i came here to ask the same question

gz dude. im about the same. but my bench is 100kg and my deadlifti s 90kg my grip and legs are just absolute shit or i have freak bench strength. i can do 20 weighed dips easy but cant do a single real pullup.

im 187cm though so maybe i just have super long femurs? honestly i wish i could figure out why my squat is so fucking weak relative to my bench

dont put yourself down you still improved, when you feel you look like shit just know that you will definetly not stop looking like shit by not going to the gym, even if you dont like your current form you will only improve

im 185 cm tall, i guess lanklets arent as good as manlets at squatting? leverage and all

i mena it makes sense but its annoying as heck i can increase my bench by 10kg a month consistantly (for about 8mo now) but my squat im lucky to put 5kg a month on it despite squating and dead lifting twice a week. im thinkin about just bitting the bullet and buying gloves for my deadlift but shit im drunk lost my train of thought. havent drank in months mate anyway yea maybe its because were tall

>Been lifting for 3 years
>Deadlift 60kg

Attached: the real curse.jpg (780x846, 107K)

I'm surprised by how accurate that pic got with each consecutive edition.

Don't let Jow Forums's insecurities get to you bro, keep going at your pace you're doing great. I started at the very bottom as a 25yo nerd who's never ever done anything healthy in his life and now at 28 i'm in the best shape i've ever been in my life, i got discouraged along the way by Jow Forums a lot, specially since my muscles were so attrofied from a quarter of my life doing nothing but playing games on my PC, it was hard to build muscle but goddamn perseverance payed off, don't let yourself get memed by retards such as these:

Where is this character from

cope

The last three are basically exactly the same.

6 months in, boomer, finally squatting 100 kgs ass to grass for reps, deadlift is kind of shit but around 110-115 kg, bench 75 kg. gymbros finally started asking me to spot them when they're benching their 3 pl8s and some even commented that i seem to have grown a fair deal of muscle since i came in half a year ago as a complete disgusting dyel who barely overhead presses the bar and benches 45 kg.

Me too, and i begun with 1pl8 you nigger.

>Not sure if a low quality bait or the dyel king

>Train for 3 years from gr 11. to 1st year
>5RM @185 lbs
>Don't lift for 6 years
>Start training again, squat @65 lbs
>2 months later squatting 192.5
195 lbs on Friday lads. Soon Illustration finally reach lmao2pl8!!!!

You haven't been lifting for three years, you went to the gym for three years
Even those fucking geezers in Ripetoes class pull heavier deadlifts than you after three months

post body or literally no one believes you 185cm manlet

I have a joint disorder and I keep getting injured, plus I keep moving from country to country and city to city, which impacts my ability to go to the gym and my diet too since I'm a neet who can't drive and bounces around between family members. I take lifting as seriously as I can. Yesterday I did MMA for the first time and I have doms all over my body and my joints and I'm incapacitated.

Seems like you didn't push yourself that much. I expect better results from you in the next 8 months.

re:life