How many of you Jow Forumsizens have been bullied in the past?

How many of you Jow Forumsizens have been bullied in the past?

How does it effect your development and fitness lifestyle?

Attached: 1556758890164.jpg (889x501, 87K)

opposite, i got in school suspension for making fun of the kid that ran like naruto
he hadda be retarded unironically thinking back

Fucked me up, made me want to always be accepted and favored. First I was bullied at a summer camp when I was around 5 years old. I was targeted for being me, it was just a random group of kids hanging up on people. Very next day I was part of that group as if it didn’t happen, it felt really shitty that I was throwing sand at some weak kid with them but I was just glad to not be on the other side of it that time. Then in 2nd grade same shit happened, I think that time it was because I wore an eyepatch sticker for an eye problem. It took my mom talking to the teacher and her to the other students to get them to stop. It was never physical bullying just some name calling and alienation/leaving out. I think it did more harm, having the teacher stop it. I feel like there’s a chance that had I just roughed it out I’d have become more callused to that shit and not feel like I need to be accepted.

So now I just try to be swole and shit because people like you more when you’re fit and look good :-/

I was never bullied until my junior year of high school. This kid who sat behind me would poke me with pencils in one of my classes. It wasn't really bullying, I guess, more mean spirited teasing.

Anyway, it didn't have a huge effect on me. It did teach me to not take shit from someone right at the get-go, though. If I would've turned around and socked the kid from the start it wouldn't have happened on and off for several weeks.

Constant bantz by friends and classmates in hs made me so insecure I go to the gym now.
And I was the "violent asshole" whenever I got mad and tried to give back all that shit talking

I have no self-esteem whatsoever. Whenever anyone suggests I do or try anything, I instantly think I can't do it. I see myself as neither strong, or dexterous, or smart or having any positive attributes whatsoever. Feel like I have a useless languages degree and no abilities and could never possibly amount to anything. The slightest amount of criticism or insults is enough to make me suicidal; I'm a huge defeatist. I seriously hate myself.

Back in elementary school I was more or less an outcast because I was interested in different things than my classmates (ie They liked football and other sports, I liked video games and drawing). I always wanted to fit in with the other boys, so I tried to play whatever sport with them. I wasn't gifted at sports, so I was falling behind the skill curve pretty quickly.
One kid would yell shit at me or physically intimidate me to try and deter me from joining (I was the small kid of the small kids) and would sometimes beat me up.
No one would stop him, of course. I was on my own.

I'm not going to play armchair psychologist, or even pretend that I know the full extend of the psychological or developmental damage that that experience did to me (if any at all). But I grew up feeling pretty lonely and sure that there was just something wrong with me. Because I wasn't confident in even who I, as a person, was, it was extremely difficult to make friends.

Why am I getting into the fitness world? Because I don't like my body. So i'm changing it. I've been eating more than I ever have and i'm finally starting to gain weight. Life's alright if you really keep trying.

Attached: 1560637604968.png (422x324, 236K)

I wasnt bullied but I was the uncool kid trying to worm my way into the cool kids group. Obviously that didnt work and I was only invited to birthday parties if someone else didnt have time.

*hugs* (for a little too long)

rip mumkey jones

>And I was the "violent asshole" whenever I got mad and tried to give back all that shit talking
I fucking hate that shit man. It’s all fun and games until you retaliate. That’s what always happened to me. And it’s not even a matter of taking shit too far, the others just dislike if you stick up for yourself because then they feel weak. I’m 23 and it’s still the fucking case so now I just ignore all the bullshit from the start.

Went from being a bully in elementary school to being bullied in 1st year of highschool. I used to bully kids probably because of the shitty family situation I had at home, we were broke and still are and my dad and brother are always fighting. Anyways, managed to recover a bit socially from all that, but still sometimes I get roasted for my disgusting face by chads and it just feels awful because there is nothing I can do to combat that, I know he is right. Makes me insecure and I often feel worthless. Its even worse when Staceys do it, although it hasn't happend in a while.

;_; How do I stop thinking I can't do anything user. Any time anyone suggests a career path or something for me to try as a hobby, I always genuinely and sincerely think there's just no way I could ever do it. I have a bunch of really buff E-friends who say I'm made of paper and make fun of me cuz I've been lifting for years but can't even squat 100kg because I have shit joints and keep injuring myself and having to start over.

>Kids dress up in kindergarten for a Carnaval celebration thing
>Dressed as Mickey Mouse
>Some kids making fun of me saying Mickey Mouse is shit and can't do anything (I actually brought a goofy toy gun to try to look cooler)
>one of the kids is dressed up like a ninja
>Takes out his sword and snaps it in hard
>Starts crying
>All the kids tell everyone I broke it
>"wow user I can't believe you did this you ruined the whole day for him"
>mum picks me up cuz I go home for lunch
>"Do you wanna put your costume back on?"
>"nah..."

I was fine until middle school we had our guidance counselor come in to talk to our class about bullying and she said people can be bullied for being skinny. And I was a skeleton back then. And everyone in the class laughed and this dude said nuh uh you everyone knows you only bully fat people and this lady goes nope even kids like user could get bullied. And after that day for years it became this weird inside joke for the kids from that class to make fun of my skinnyness

Attached: what the fuck.png (817x920, 112K)

The niggers were the only bullies at my school and I was in the smart classes so I never had any interactions with them.

Apparently i was bullied in highschool, didnt know hat till someone told me so and turns out me and the guys who bullied me became friends overtime. At that moment i realized i was chad and too cool to be bullied.

I was bullied for 3 days and than I shanked him after school

I wanna add to my other experience I was also bullied by a teacher in 8th grade.

I had this English teacher (melanated, shocker) and first day she tells us if anyone has “must” she’s kicking them out and I was musty that day. Turns out some guys get horrific B.O. when they start puberty, shocker! I was showering 4 times a day, skipping gym class, using deodorant throughout the day all because everyday this cunt would single me out and humiliate me. Her genius solution was to put me outside in the Florida heat and humidity and then bitch when I came back inside at the end of class and it was worse. She would not only allow the other kids to pick on me and tease me about it, she’d fucking laugh. Very last week of school she arranged for a hygiene PowerPoint to be presented by the bitchy Caribbean guidance counselor who just came to the job to gossip with the other black teachers. Everyone knew and looked at me during this shit. She made me read from it out loud. I failed that shit because 90% of the time I was outside and when I was inside I felt so tense and on edge that I couldn’t focus.

I was thinking about getting my subbing license so I could try to substitute for her and tell the class a bunch of shit about her

Elementary and middle school semi bully, I was one of those looks like a jock, but not quite a joke tier people.

Based bruv

Was consantly bullied, then i fought back, and beat up all my bullies.
Relaised i actually take after my great grandfather, who is said to have been able to lift a horse(at least people in the village say that).

Because the bullies always retreat to their parents/authorities when they lose, and the teachers never liked me, i always got into trouble for just fighting back, thats why to this day i dont trust or listen to cops or anyone who has authority that i dont acknowledge.

I was bullied when i was 13y/o bc I become a bullie and then I started to feel bad of what I was doing to the other kids, I was skinny boy, but good at fighting, so I started to defend the weaks and the I started to been bullied for almost 3 or 4 years, at those times I was feeling like shit, now I look back and I feel proud of my acts and I will do it again
This shit affects to my fitness life bc I want to be big (I am 6ft tall, in my country that is a lot) so I want to be the guy who defend the weak someone who stops the unfair fights or the guy who joins the fight in the side of the weak and make difference

Literally everyone got bullied at some point in their life

I was bullied a lot in middle school. I became my own friend lol. It built my fitness development/lifestyle.I only had myself to contest with. When I started playing sports In high school I felt my personal routines and workouts gave me an edge. I wasn’t a part of the schools weight lifting facility etc . That Independence only came from being rejected lol. In the end my bullies became my friends, and stayed enemies in sport. It was good times . I get along with people much better now but I cant let go of my own person style of development. I only change my routines after injuries/surgery and I need specific PT. Doctors are the ultimate authority

>I was in the smart classes
>smart classes

Why don’t you just rape her?

The aspect of being bullied also gave me somewhat of a target fixation sort of mode. In sports was the only place I felt I could beat some of my bullies. I really enjoyed playing lock down defense on Sam N in basketball. He was a piece of shit but I could ruin his practice/game that day, it was fun. I always suffered dearly for it in the following days at school but that’s just made me try even harder

Not me. That's why I'm the alpha I guess. I never bullied anyone else either.

I got bullied by my kindergarten teacher. She made me stand on the table in front of everyone and told the kids to not hang out with me and I will never have friends because I'm a piece of shit nobody likes. She's dead by now. I also got bullied in pretty much every grade. It has caused me to prefer being alone now and have a negative world view of people. I try to not let it bother me and I can socialize and talk to people normally. I also don't take shit from people anymore. I will never let it happen again.

I cry and fap to the women I wish I could’ve had a chance with in high school.

I wish it was more widely understood that there is usually a bullying hierarchy. I remember getting fucked with a lot by other kids, especially kids in my neighborhood. Getting held down and having the shit slapped out of my stomach until it was bright red, dunked in pools whilst having both of my nipples twisted, and of course there were the simpler straight up beatings. All the verbal ridicule as well.

While popular wisdom would have you believe that this would instill in me a sense of empathy with the downtrodden it just made me angry and liable to lash out and humiliate those who were even weaker. Now my embarrassment and humiliation at the hands of others are second to my sense of guilt and remorse for bullying kids who were even weaker than I.

Pink bellies and titty twisters kek

>be me
>get bullied during middle school
>started with just one asshat shoving me around whenever he saw me
>I fight back by smacking his face
>he tells his goons and I become a target of a bully gang
>thankfully I moved schools a few months later
>fast forward a few years
>been lifting for a almost 3 years (dyel compared to what I'm now but not bad for a high school bro split kid)
>go to my usual neighborhood gym to lift (still lived in the same neighborhood as my old school)
>doing bicep curls and see one of the goons that was part of the bully gang
>turns out he didnt grow at all and conformed manlet kek
>we lock eye
>I slowly do my reps maintaining eye contact
>I drop the weight after the set and walk away to do other things
>never saw that goon at the gym again

Felt good man

I was told during lunch my freshman year of high school that I looked like the kind of kid who would shoot up a school. I stopped going to lunch and would just go nap in one of the chairs of the library.

Lmao im sorry user but this is hilarious

boomer bullying was kino

Bullied by my whole class, lived different place meanwhile all of them basically were from the same neighboorhood. I was kinda a fag , still am, try not to be. I didnt even realised I was bullied.. well i guess i did but not how terrible it was. i would have difficulty breathing while going to school and wondered why it was that and after some time i realised it was anxiety.
Never really considered it had a effect on me, until years later seeing all those school shooting memes in america, reading how it is treated as a huge problem, then i questioned myself and started wondering maybe a part of the reason that i am the looser who i am today , the reason i have the personality that i have is because of it.
Still do not make a big deal about it though because in the same time I was getting bullied, I myself used to bully someone else in my neighboorhood for the same reasons (he was a new kid who didnt fit in and i had been friends with other guys of the neighboorhood all my life).