Why all of a sudden are skinny school kids coming to the gym and wearing tank tops when they are DYEL, I’m 18 btw

Why all of a sudden are skinny school kids coming to the gym and wearing tank tops when they are DYEL, I’m 18 btw

Attached: 1EEA88DE-B80A-494F-90A5-3ED10DF1A64D.jpg (513x1252, 108K)

cool

Ur skinny too

I did my time doing 4 months bodyweight before going to a gym

2/10, not enough gains
try harder

DYEL talking shit about DYELs lmao

Attached: 1501016523301.png (600x580, 360K)

don't take everything so personally breh

Attached: 1560032919504.jpg (480x480, 18K)

planet fatness has a 'teens workout free' program for the summer. fukkin kill me

I don't know why but my gym is also filling with these little fellows with obviously estrogen dominance bodies or delayed puberty my mind see them as gay as fuck but I tried to not be mean to them at least they're trying.

how many days are you gonna spam your faggot body for dude

Post body

Attached: 770F1DE3-BA47-4521-9BBB-169A3F8B204F.jpg (826x1624, 97K)

How many days you gonna “bulk” for fatty

Attached: 9EEAED3F-FC87-4E1C-A09A-880D902A44FC.jpg (502x1437, 125K)

get back to me when you're over 187cm kiddo
>t. 187cm/85kg/13%
now stop posting your short body im getting shorter looking at it on the daily

Just because you are insecure doesn't mean they are

You wish, bet you are some Fag curl bro who is DYEL

Attached: C4D0FD18-24E1-4125-A5F8-2D820917619A.jpg (575x1834, 323K)

Cuz its hot outside and i dont care what people think lel

Fuck that is cancer, There are two types of them: the curl bros who goes twice a week, the kids who have shit form and literally do deadlifts with curl bars

Attached: 9027622E-5872-4815-B0C1-097981EC8DE4.jpg (1089x721, 63K)

God i hate high schoolers and everyone else

If you wanted to post your baked body on Jow Forums just do it without the dumb excuse

Reminds me of that bitch who took a selfie with a guy just standing there with the caption "new gym pose"

I know it's censored and all but that's a tiny dick lmao

I’m literally 5,11 lanklet I’m above average, I’m not insecure I just wish these short skinny fags would get out my fucking way, today was curling some kid walks along hits my arm; immediately apologises to me, would smash his skull in but my arms were too fatigued

Attached: 810236A9-3A74-4DA0-87FE-09D6DB0C4DA7.jpg (680x1300, 139K)

>I’m not insecure

Attached: 1560958090352.jpg (407x428, 19K)

Nope, went to my gym slightly later after school times and there was literally multiple group of 15 year olds doing 10 kg bench presses, getting in the way and thinking they are big because they don’t look like an auschwitz prisoner

the same reason you're here, because it's summer

I agree i wish I was slightly taller but what can you do

Attached: 91767C25-9DE3-431B-9C94-26232898220F.jpg (826x1624, 118K)

pathetic

Only done lifting for 9 months so I have basically no summer lifting

Any tips for me? I'm currently at 100kg, feels like I need to weigh >110kg to actually look big. What should I work on?

Attached: IMG_20190615_192614.jpg (1365x1773, 376K)

I got time to grow man okay, with shoes I can be 6,0 don’t hate on the genetically unlucky

ignore this post I thought this was a CBT

Don't forget the third type: the auschwitz modes who think they're huge just because they have abs

>I'm not insecure
>angry seeing faggies trying to improve
>at the limit of starting a roid rage because some kid accidentally bumps into him and apologize
>my
>arms
>were
>too
>fatigued

Fucking ABSOLUTE kek

Attached: 9E0BB208-1F9B-4FFD-BFB8-573CA2D7C1C8.jpg (500x534, 41K)

>angry bc guys are skinny
>angry bc they're trying to improve
makes sense

Forearms, could be the pose but look kinda DYEl

>it’s an eighteen year old faggot venting his frustration and excess energy from preworkout at Jow Forums episode

>I’m literally 5,11 lanklet I’m above average
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look at this manlet

It’s a common theme for me, I want to smash their fucking retarded bodies and stupid faces, that little fag could of possibly cost me some great bicep growth

LMAO @ all of the insecure niggers ITT attacking OP for calling out the pathetic weaklings that waste space in the gym; POST BODIES

I don’t need preworkout, all I need is the anger from seeing these fags even try and compare themselves with me, e.g. some kid pics up dumbbells I was just curling tries to curl fails first rep, literally caused me to go into sweating fit from anger

>samefagging this hard

cringe

Thanks user, I hate these people especially the black group that is
Using 14 kg dumbbells and flexing and talking shit, do mog them I literally did just 1 set did 26 kg dumbbells, not chest day, to show dominance

Shut up loser, this guy gets it, you are probably one of these people that’s why you feel the anger towards me

>That nigger hairdo
>That Mickey mouse t-shirt
>Those 3 inch forearms
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1547266903039.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>Giving a single fuck about what others wear or do
NGMI

>calls other curl bros
>no legs to be seen

>5’11”
>not a manlet
Seething

It's rare to see someone being such a massive faggot that people on Jow Forums unanimously tell him to eat shit
Fascinating stuff

A thread died for this. Take your pathetic little attention seeking escapades elsewhere you horrible little zoomer.

had two of these fellows in the gym last week "deadlifting" half plate. form was terrible and they were leaning forward.. probably didn't want to scrape their little chicken legs with the bar. anyway - one of em leaned too far forward and face planted into a squat rack. haven't seen em since. now it's down to one shifty eyed kid who does one set on whatever hes doing and hops around.

Mickey Mouse? You retard it’s literally got a surfer on

Attached: 0B77D7DF-8366-46BA-BA73-A92A2D2B9578.jpg (568x1242, 107K)

This thread is sad because the subject could be funny with dyels stories and all but OP had to be an octofaggot

I literally saw a kid doing a deadlift with a curl bar and his form was a mix between a Romanian deadlift and a barbell row but he would go down to his shins and up again, very weird

Attached: 8F164160-2EC3-4E90-A18B-F0F4EE093763.jpg (826x1624, 108K)

How was I an octofaggot, you can still post you DYEL stories just I did mine with rage

Idk ask urself

>would smash his skull
Wow just shut up you dyel twink i bet u barely bench 2pl8
Fucking delusional twink

Wow you are a faggot, I bench 3 plates bet you are some bloatlord who thinks they are strong because you can bench your body weight

you can grow grow grow

weak bait is weak

its bait you moron

Curls are the only things to do at that shithole aside from abs and back extensions. Their dumbells only go up to 60.

Op don’t listen to these autistic faggots, you’re definitely not a dyel. Retards on this site are either b8ing or obsessed w/ mass

>kids wanna workout
>retards mocks them

And you start with a god like strength, how insecure are you, you faggot?

No retard, I started by doing body weight exercises at home then used at shit gym at my work, then went to a proper gym; this is how it should be done, it will prevent injury and mean people can learn and use the right equipment for their situation

Not bait

Attached: C1AED3F1-DA81-41BA-87C7-B50808708FC3.jpg (1026x1280, 149K)

Because they're realizing too late that gyming gives them an actual purpose.

They are ruining it for others who know what they are doing and are not wasting their time. The majority of these kids workout out with shit form and generally do fuck all, they then keep the same diet and therefore body type and delude themselves they are big and knowledgable

Thanks man, this site really breeds body dysmorphia, you just got to stay strong

Attached: 2A18F4D5-2052-4CCE-AF67-841F29381D96.jpg (601x1147, 107K)

What's your drug stack?

Attached: 1554756290826.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Has it ever occured to you that maybe this kids have no clue what theyre doing and that youre gate keeping?

Bro you post the same picture everyday. Post location so i can beat the fuck outta your twink ass for being a retard online

Attached: 1560526597653.png (500x522, 153K)

>That button penis
>Those chicken legs
>Those baby forearms

Lmao, get out of here kid

>I’m 18 btw
I really wish they'd raise the minimum age around here to at least 21, quality of posts in general would go up by at least an order of magnitude.

i am a skinny dyel school kid going to the gym right now in a tank top, i doubt OP is 18 because he had to mention it.

Attached: IMG_20190619_162452.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

well at least we can be sure you are only 18

Because the schools all just let out for the Summer, retard. You might have remembered if you didn't drop out.

Attached: 1555421632198.jpg (421x427, 46K)

I don’t know why im gonna tell this but I guess it’s a small amount of guilt, Just to clarify I have for the large majority of my 9-10-11 months of lifting stayed natural, I did for around 2 weeks take a low dose dianabol cycle I bought from the internet( I am poor and could only afford a small amount) I have no idea if it did anything but I hated the guilt and the panic that came from the illegality, I would constantly have small panic attacks that I had dropped pills or the packaging and that my friends or family would find out or I would go to jail. I did this small cycle for 2 weeks around 6 months in, I felt no difference in gains or workout. I will never risk it again and honestly when I got compliments from people and also from Jow Forums I became happy with what I had, I also have huge fear or no testosterone or being impotent in future. I hope you can find solace in what I consider a huge mistake and a huge risk I will never take again. Thanks Jow Forums please be kind

on what scale?

dude. that better be something in your pocket.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Picture from around the time

Attached: C17BEBB4-240B-4EC4-83F6-FA322F567C5C.jpg (1574x2100, 795K)

>on what scale?
On the "anti-faggotry" scale.

Yeah I know faggot, haven’t they got something better to do though

Attached: 97247DFC-291E-44F2-A59A-0BEE67535BD9.jpg (545x1911, 218K)

ok, im not the priest but you know you did it for more than 2 weeks. I actually did something similar a year or so ago and it was pretty good for some quick bulk(and water weight but that wasn't all) and it should have had some noticeable effects, a tip of mine was to put them all in a vitamin pot then I could literally pop them around my gf as though it were nothing. in the end however i have come to a similar conclusion, its not really worth it to fuck with a delicate system for some gains you could put some effort in to get naturally so fair enough i guess. doing it so soon is pretty narcissistic you need knowledge, experience and to know your body, also not be only 18 years old GODDAMMIT. I like to think you will stay natty with me and I really think you should.

listen dyle
true strength comes when you help others grow and that is in all aspects of life. If you are big enough to be secure in yourself seeing others lift should only fill you with happiness. I was like you small weak and insecure in myself but as i grew i lost my need to be better then others just to be better then my past self.

fair enough, is that a linear scale?

whoah thats deep man

Honest to god dude I bought around 30 tablets, I lost a “line” I guess of pills, which I thought I dropped in my moms car, which made heart to beat harder than any preworkout and for me to literally spend the whole day in a panic attack and being very aggressive and doing almost nothing all day and speaking to no one. Believe me man I have confessed, I have no reason to lie I can like the thing I bought or a picture if you need confirmation

I was around 17 at the time anyway, and once I researched more the side effects and particularly on younger people I decided there was no way I would risk it again and it’s the best decision I alone without any outside interference have made for my self, so I decided to take the rest I had and just close that chapter of my life. Thanks for sharing and for the assurance, it means a huge deal

Attached: 94e.png (600x680, 349K)

*made my heart beat
*Link the thing

>I’m above average, I’m not insecure
> I just
> I just
> I just

Attached: 1456694991840.jpg (459x520, 43K)

Not natty?
Bro I was gonna mire but damn, that’s depressing

literal king of manlets

Ready the full thing man, only 2 weeks

You turned in your card man, it’s over
Just go full blast on it, commit

No faggot I want a working dick and hair thanks

>on the daily
kys normalnigger

I did it for 2 weeks at half recommended amount, I have been “clean” for 4 to 5 months enough time for the gains or if any to have been gone

alright, don't get all faggy on me, this is either the truth or some advanced bait. either way just stay natty with me bro we don't need more than that limit as long as we better ourselves each day

see my other post. good job brah. we shall all make it some day, if not in this world then in whatever comes next