What is YOUR personal opinion on protein powder, bcaa's, amino acids...

what is YOUR personal opinion on protein powder, bcaa's, amino acids, creatine and other supplements like pre workout and post workout?
What do you use and what do you recommend?

Attached: 2014-holiday-fit-gift-guide-supplements-women_03.jpg (396x348, 39K)

I use 5mg of Melatonin as a pre workout and before bed.

Even if preworkout is just a placebo it helps me get to the gym so it’s worth the money. Protein helps because I need to stretch my stomach and in the mean time I can get the protein by drinking it. Last time I regularly used BCAA I felt a good change in my workout

Supplement industry like diet industry: entirely focused on milking insecure, desperate retards for cash by selling them bullshit products using marketing tricks

Can i mix bcaa, creatin and protein in the same shake?

Big fan of creatine, whey isolate and preworkouts. Eating is hard af for me so I usually drink my protein (and calories through mass gainer if I'm bulking) and preworkout gives me a really good boost to keep me motivated in the gym on days where I feel tired.

Got a free tub of BCAAs last time I bought my preworkout, been using it for the past few days. Haven't really noticed a difference in performance, but the slight strawberry kiwi taste in m water is a nice touch I guess

>not using heroin before workout and before bed

If you have genuine problems reach your protein goal, then 1. Get your diet in check 2. Use protein powder. BCAAs are a scam. Creatine is the real deal. Make your own preworkout. Post workout is breakfast or dinner, depending on when you workout, maybe even lunch.

what do bcaa's even do

If you're worried about not meeting your protein intake for the day, use whey shakes

BCAAs/amino supps don't add anything if you already eat meat regularly

Creatine works

As for preworkout, just drink a cup of espresso or something

>Protein
You need it, even if you think you don't
>Vitamins
Can't hurt, they're usually cheap and anything in excess gets pissed out anyway
>BCAAs
Unncecessary
>Pre workout
Just drink some coffee faggot
>Post workout
Drink your protein, faggot
>Creatine
Makes me feel bloated, though I heard good things about it from others
>Amino acids
You get these from whey and your food

>whey
>supplement
Whey is food, nigger

Whey and creatine are good, rest are a waste of money.
Just buy powered caffeine and wash a scoop of it down with soda if you need a pre-workout.

Define supplement and define food.

does caffeine really affect the muscles or does it make you feel energized?

>D3 for northern ppl
>melatonin (and dimout curtains) to sleep better when the sun doesn't go down
>whey for easy and cheap protein source (1,5 cents per gram)
Creatine is prolly legit too but the loading phase fucks with my sleep so not doing it.

Caffeine only gives an energy boost, preworkouts add some extra supps in there to supposedly make your muscles feel less tired and give them a better pump, but your mileage may vary per formula. I've tried a few and they each have their pros and cons, if you're interested in that order a few sample packs or smaller containers.

Otehrwise if you just want the energy boost, take a caffeine pill.

Will I benefit in taking BCAAs in bigger amounts? like 1-2 whey shakes and 1-2 BCAA shakes through the day

what about creatine? will I benefit from more than 5g? like 10g?

Attached: 1541267402474.png (582x964, 637K)

Supplement is stuff you can't get a significant amount from alone through food and it's not natural. Creatine for example can't be consumed in any significant amount from food and isn't natural; it must be produced in a chemical lab.

Whey protein is both obtainable from regular food and even though you could argue its "created", it's literally just pulled from whey. It's still basically food.

Let me be more clear; it IS natural, but to get any benefit from it, you have to get it through synthetic means

this is how i think about it, i'll have a protein shake for lunch which is 60 grams of protein and a full stomach for $2.50

very easy for me to rationalize protein powder purchases imo

bcaas seem like a meme and creatine makes me feel nasty but is proven to work

>proton powder
if needed to hit protein goals consistently
>bcaas
meme
>creatine
jewish meme
>pwo
meme unless it contains illegal stims
>post workout
just eat some carbs