Is there any reason I SHOULDNT put this hollow point in side of my own brain...

Is there any reason I SHOULDNT put this hollow point in side of my own brain? I also have some buckshot for my 12 gauge if you think a bigger caliber would be better

Attached: IMG_20190302_185030-1382x1843.jpg (1382x1843, 387K)

life is worth living, the journey is worth it

>ruger

lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you user

You can always do it tomorrow. Lock it in a safe so it will be a comfort rather than a temptation.

You got one in the chamber but the breach is open... tap the back of slide before you pull the trigger, don't want you second guessing or taking it as a sign.

The James Webb Space Telescope is slated for launch in 2021. If you kill yourself, you'll miss the launch and subsequent discoveries which are sure to be groundbreaking. Its spectrometers are even equipped to detect biomarkers for life on far away exoplanets.

It would be painful. Theres no certainty how much of it you will be able perceive. You could survive but be unable to finish it . You don't know what's on the other side. Also It would hurt your family.

Andrew Yang 2020.
He wants to make neetbux universal to all citizens. Basically you will not have to work anymore.

If you kill yourself you will lose the lifetime neetbucks

not OP, but so far it doesn't seem to be paying off for me, but it is paying off for everyone else around me. Other than a moderately stimulating job, my life is stagnant loneliness.

>buckshot
OP confirmed homosex

wha t d oyou mena?

Its just a phase, nothing lasts forever, happiness does not last forever and so does pain. It going to end one day and your life will get new colors

lol I'm not even a Yank and I want this Yang guy to be your president. Trump is great and all but this lad would properly meme you up. How do I help him?

How do you have freedoms brother? Where you from?

Stop pretending to be Jow Forums nigger.

no one gives a fuck what size load you shoot from your barrel.

l'm British

filthy communist trash

communism doesn't work you dumb fucks

and? Even if it doesn't work, societal collapse will still be the most interesting thing to happen in the lives of a lot of people here. It will give them purpose.

Do you play vidya on your PC?

The only reason why you shouldn't do it is you haven't started a lifestream yet
Stream it you no balls attention whore

no, why are you asking?

That's the doomer spirit.

Because your keyboard looks like one of those gamer type keyboards. No reason I asked, its just that you asked for one reason to not kill yourself and I already gave you two, so I guess we ran out of subjects to talk about

Of course. Living for anything other than HAPPENINGs is normie-tier. They are all I live for now.

oh I'm not OP, lad

you also lose any chance of having more than $1,000 in your bank account. never will you travel, live away from niggers, or have a nice house, and God forbid you get sick or get into an accident.

societal collapse doesn't happen the way you filthy window lickers envision it.

it's slow, and it starts with you having to eat plain pasta... and slowly develops to you commiting crimes to eat and subsequently being executed because there's so few resources and so many desperate people.

it's not like one day the media is just gonna be like, "that's all folks" and everyone goes out into the street with the glawks and start blowing each others brains out for resources.

plain pasta is kino. Escaping execution would be kino too.

Attached: final13[1].jpg (578x325, 169K)

You'll miss out on the robot uprising

>9mm
if you wanna be a vegetable sure
12ga to soft palate and you're dead before your brain can even register what just happened

You can only kill yourself after you have killed me, I don't own a weapon. Also, you miss out on Elliot Roger Day.

do it and live stream it on stream.me you fucking pussy

why cares? that shit sound fucking gay

because you're my bro and bros don't let their bros kill themselves

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x562, 79K)

nice trips bro, just do it OP!

I'll tell you the only reason I haven't killed myself. None of this normie 'it gets better' or 'life is worth living' babby's first psychologist platitude bullshit you have heard before countless times. It's quite simple really. With what degree of confidence can you say that reincarnation is bullshit? You might be a Christcuck and that's fine, but consider how many major world religions believe that you will come back again. Look at what you have right now, it might be pretty shit, but it could be a lot fucking worse. Think what would happen if you pulled the trigger and came back as some AIDS ebola baby in the Congo? What a fucking mistake that would be. I bet you would rather try to make your current shit life better than starting from zero as an AIDS ebola baby.