I look at the mirror and i see a handsome man

i look at the mirror and i see a handsome man.

but i get no matches on tinder and i don't have a gf.

am i delusional?

how do i know if i'm handsome or not without posting pictures of myself online?

Attached: boy-future-husband-guy-handsome-Favim.com-3886612.jpg (610x601, 59K)

>am i delusional?
yes

>how do i know if i'm handsome or not without posting pictures of myself online?
making a tinder profile and seeing if you match or not

Attached: disgust.jpg (424x424, 149K)

I wouldn't say you're delusional. do you have confidence issues? social interaction issues? explain your situation better.

Also, post a pic on /soc/ and link it here, it's allowed

i already mentioned in my post that i don't get matches on Tinder.

i feel like its a bug or because i have only 1 selfie.

i don't understand. i cant be that delusional to see myself as a 8/10, can i?

yes i do have low self esteem. i dislike interacting with groups (probably because humans act like apes when in groups, and because i was made fun of by groups in uni) , but i really like talking to people 1 on 1.

You might be handsome but you are so autistic that it compensates for eventual good looks

work on that self esteem. Give yourself a compliment a day for example.

you're going to have to deal with group behaviour. most people meet their partners through mutual friends. don't try to alienate yourself and immerse yourself as a member of the group.

>without posting pictures of myself online
If you have friends, ask them to ask girls they know if youre attractive

Otherwise, if youre a loser like us go to
Photofeeler DOT com

I know you already told that you made a tinder that doesn't match nobody. That's what I'm saying. You're not attractive. You're delusional. The way you check if you're a 8/10 or not is making a tinder profile. You already did and now you know you are not.

First of all nice reddit spacing faggot

>i look at the mirror and i see a handsome man.
could be delusion
>but i get no matches on tinder and i don't have a gf.
do you live in a big city or anyway place with big pool of tinder users?
Did u ever had a gf BEFORE?

>how do i know if i'm handsome or not without posting pictures of myself online?

If you're handsome you WILL have received SOME female attention in your past it's that simple

Attached: 1498497987331.jpg (901x1200, 176K)

how many matches do you need to be considered attractive?

This is in a week of tinder.

Attached: 04D356CE-E193-4D10-B02C-9CE7DB71B8FA.jpg (1125x1111, 360K)

So about this much if your good looking as you say you are.

Attached: AB7C7114-A119-4CA9-9A65-5CA2DA30C864.jpg (1125x873, 205K)

Truly handsome men lead different lives to us; they always have a gf, or fwb. Women line up to be with them. It's like they were granted a three wishes and one of them was to have all the women in the world. Lad, if you're not constantly surrounded by women then you're just not handsome.

1 from a hot chick. If the chick is average you're still ugly.

you're a chad, what are you doing on r9k

i go here every now and again when im bored, its a funny place

maybe ask people IRL

I've been told I am handsome online and I still don't believe it. I feel like I'm taking overly flattering photos and tricking people.

I made a tinder exactly a week ago, but I got scared after I didn't get any matches after 8 hours. I did end up getting 3 likes, but I'm pretty sure they're just bots.
So I changed my pic and bio to nothing and deleted the app. I don't know if any of the following reasons are why I didn't get matches.
>only swiped right for like 8% of the girls
>said I was 5'7'' in my bio
>only waited 8 hours to get a match
>am 18, and said so on my profile and they might've thought i was underage

Attached: 1537333880507.jpg (579x579, 75K)

You fucking dumbass, yourself in a mirror isnt your true self, havent yo seen the pictures my nigga?? Literally google "why do i look better in the mirror"

take a look, google more if you're in your doubts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Why would you mention your age in your bio?
It says your age automatically regardless

what the F*CK are you on about m9
a mirror distorts much less than a selfie
and the guy u posted looks the same

I didn't say it on my bio, I meant that I was honest about my age and didn't say I was older when it asked me

>looks the same
>mirror picture has been shopped to smooth out his complexion, make his eyes darker, lips darker, hair darker
>mirror takes attention away form that awful asymmetry that is clearly visible in the "picture" side
>shitty neck stubble not visible in mirror picture
I'm sure there is more. Are you blind?
Anyway, that shit isn't real. People think they look better in a mirror because they're used to seeing themselves that way and focal lengths of lens can fuck shit up in photos and flash can blow shit out etc etc.

he looks essentially the same a 8/10 in both
that's autistic as hell
>People think they look better in a mirror because they're used to seeing themselves that way
>and focal lengths of lens can fuck shit up in photos and flash can blow shit out etc etc.
So both are inaccurate, I'm an expert, the ONLY accurate-to-life virtual representations of you are mirror selfies from a distance and videos in motion.
Both with natural light.
Both give an approximate idea of how you ACTUALLY look to others.

Attached: DrXqzsmWoAUiwPI.jpg (680x384, 42K)

You're an ugly fuck OP, that's why you're not getting matches, kek

>that's autistic as hell
I hate noticing shit but the minor details make a big difference once you get past 6/10's
>videos in motion. Both with natural light.
I agree with this one but not the mirror selfie -- only because if you're taking a self portrait you're going to subconsciously be making some weird expression trying to make yourself look more attractive.

Attached: 1541035953906.jpg (576x576, 73K)

>if you're taking a self portrait you're going to subconsciously be making some weird expression
actually what happens is people picking flattering angles, just like for all selfies, but it's harder than normal selfies so they come out more natural

Probably your personality. Look at your pictures and see what kind of a person you seem like, shit maybe even change it based on what kind of soulless cunt you want.

Yes, you are delusional.

Tinder is a great way of objectively seeing whether women find you sexually attractive. If you have no tinder matches, it is because you are ugly, end of story.

Bro, that's what it is. Until you fix you're self esteem up, things like this will seem hella distorted. Not just how you view yourself but how you think others see you. No one here can honestly say whether you're attractive or not based off of what you presented. You gotta be more confident. Sorry, I know that sucks cause you've heard it before and it's not actually that simple. No fake confidence either.

Larp. You ain't slick homes.
>InB4 cope
Ja right vro, at the end of the day you gotta ask yourself why you feel the need to come here and pretend. Even if the pic was real (doubt), we both know yain't no bored Chad. Cyborg at best; probs a fag tho.

Attached: 1551516501614.jpg (609x753, 372K)

Self-esteem has nothing to do with attracting women.

>Self-esteem has nothing to do with attracting women
Youd have to be braindead to actually believe this