What are you afraid of, user? Hop on!

>What are you afraid of, user? Hop on!

Attached: 517wbxG6btL._SX425_.jpg (425x264, 10K)

I wish the handle was wider

I got to crossfit gym and the people who do the crossfit training are on this rowing machine for like 80% of the training session.
I've been working out there for 6 months and most of those people are still fat and out of shape so I just don't trust those things.

seeing an erg gives me fucking vietnam flash backs

I use it, what's wrong with it?

How long have you been doing it and how do you think it compares to other forms of cardio?
t. started rowing this week because I hate running

Definitely their diet. These things will burn (if done properly) like 200 cal in 20 minutes. I've been using one for a few months now and with a decent diet I've lost 10lb.

>trading in running for a torture device

Should have switched because rowing is the superior cardio, has zero impact, and will save your knees long term, not because it's more or less "fun"

If you're using one that isn't yours make sure you wipe down the seat first.

Attached: 126920.jpg (936x622, 129K)

So will a treadmill or a stair machine and you can watch pewdiepie instead of jerking the machine off.

I want to grind those seats into a fine powder and snort it

get a load of this fucking idiot

Attached: 1533680433630.png (1214x74, 17K)

Post body

best warm-up desu
I usually go 600m in 3min on those things and bench directly afterwards
feels bretty good

This.

I still do them. Because after real stuff, like actual rowing, swimming, running, it's the best form of cardio, you can do in the gym.

Should one not choose to do the things he enjoys, if they're beneficial to him? I still get those perks even if I chose to switch because I find it more "fun".

my gym doesn't have them.

do they also work out your back/traps? It sounds like a great machine.

Attached: 1545581198410.png (613x503, 172K)

I did them when I was recovering from a running injury. They were pretty lit and translated well into running as it was killer cardio.

I made a thread yesterday. I love these guys, you should check out the beginner pete plan.

If anyone can advise what to do on top of the pete plant that would be nice

>blocks your path

heh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: proform-ellipticals-pfel02916-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

Lmao. Only fatties use that

faaaaaaaaaaaag

what's your 2k Jow Forums?

i had a 6:52 2k when i was 14 and then stopped rowing and now i'm thinking of getting back into it 12 years later. I doubt I'd break 8 minutes now though.

pretty impressive desu

What was your weight back then?

I sweat heavily while powerlifting. Trying to do cardio in the gym would probably result in me rusting the damn thing.

I was 6'1 and about 170 lbs at that point. We'd have an hour and a half in the tanks and ergs before school and then out on boats for 2 hours after school, i was a 6 seat port. Our boat of mostly high school freshmen would beat the local state colleges lel. I remember puking after most ergathons and 2ks