Fembot feels thread

>I havent even showered yet this weekend edition

Attached: 90B3F1DD-E014-45B5-9AB3-D01E41A1535D.jpg (912x1417, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PILCbWZM3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please just take a shower, fembot

Why don't you have a job fembot

showers makes you feel better even when you're not. Do it even if you don't like it and come back to what you were doing before taking a shower

Attached: Untitled.png (526x472, 26K)

This isn't necessarily true. I hate showering since I have long hair (male) and it takes fucking forever to dry. I can't use a blow drier either, because it's too hard to style it the right way when I do.

if you don't shower your hair will just become gross you could also cut it for more simplicity but this could add more hate on something you maybe didn't hate before

Attached: paz.jpg (1024x491, 295K)

I shower every other day, but I always relish those days where I don't have to. Also I want to get a haircut, but my anxiety is really bad, and I just moved so I have to find a new place and person who will probably fuck everything up.

>tfw no sugar daddy to get you a gun and bullets
I just want to prove I can kill myself like a big girl without having to hurt my head applying for a credit card and talking to the scary man at the gun store.

only cut I know is the buzzcut or long hair, never really had a good hair length that looked good

Attached: Hair.png (690x557, 378K)

I dont want to look at my naked body

>tfw last time i showered was tuesday

I feel that heavy mama

Why? What's wrong with it? orig

don't look at it no need to even put soap on you just having water pouring on yourself is good

Attached: binou (2).png (173x238, 42K)

>that image
feels bad man. also I keep crying to vaguely sad/romantic songs and I don't know why. I've cried five times between today and yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=PILCbWZM3fM

and you're probably not even a virgin disgusting easy mode whore

I looked at pictures of celebrities for like 2 hours until I found a haircut that was low maintenance enough for me, but also didn't look to bad. No clue what it's called, but I leave my bangs like an inch long and comb it over and back, the rest is cut pretty short, but not buzzed. Of course, it's been 9 months, so it looks nothing like that now, but I can at least comb it the same way for a similar effect.

my nickname in elementary school was big mama after that Martin Lawrence film came out. I hated it, but I liked feeling like I belonged.

Get the fuck out of our fembot safe space moidcel

well for me in my point of view as long as you don't have curly or wavy hair you're in heaven because it's a mess to try and do something with hair like that

Attached: ready for anything at this point.png (187x195, 18K)

>showers makes you feel better even when you're not
Try having OCD and living in a hard water area.
t. male who hasn't showered for at least two weeks

everyone finds a solution to a problem

Attached: AwooBrain.png (900x823, 365K)

Water softeners are really expensive, though. I can't afford one.

I have wavy hair. It doesn't do too much when it's shorter, but when it gets longer than an inch anywhere other than my bangs, it curls up. I have to wet down the hairs on the back of my head to keep them straight, which is why I can't use a blow drier. Not to mention sideburns, which look horrible if I let them grow out even a little. The worst thing is, wavy hair on girls is really cute, but it looks terrible on guys.

can a femanon pls be my wife and be a farmer with me

got the same problem as me it seems but I do agree it looks good on girls

>but it looks terrible on guys.
it's literally my fetish. poast hair malebot

God no, I look like a fucking fallout NPC right now, I've got split ends that are inches long. My hair looks like pic related, old man hairline and all, when I actually get it cut. Just erase the face, and imagine something unimpressive.

Which hairstyles do you think look good on wavy haired men? I might try one out next time.

Attached: david-beckham-hair-loss.jpg (400x400, 16K)