>little chubby: hot
>fat: hot to some

>be male
>skinny: ugly
>skinnyfat: ugly
>fit: chance of being hot
>little chubby: ugly
>fat: subhuman

Attached: ab699WO_700b.jpg (555x555, 20K)

Have sex.

>you: ugly

why do you do this to yourself?

you so gay

Your life will improve dramatically once you stop caring about what retarded thots think

You gotta build your self confidence my guy

i have a fine body i just think in terms of what's considered attractive and how hard you have to work on your body to be attractive women have it way easier than men

women also have to bear the fruits of their love for a period between 9 months and 18 years so they get to be more picky.

>whaaaa, women have it so easy, it's unfair!!11!!1
it's 2019, if you want you can go suck a fucking dick and pretend you're a woman you fucking faggot.

yes, in literally every sexual organism the females are the selectors

you can deal with it or start dilating buddy

Attached: 1559277575545.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>be me
>skinny: HOT
>skinnyfat: HOT
>fit: HOT
>little chubby: hot
>fat: never was
>all of the above: suicidally depressed and blowing off every single girl who wanted to date me for almost 20 years

Took a psychologist/therapist for me to let her jump on my dick, and we still dated for 3 years before I let her fuck me.

Go back to your discord tranny.

>women bear children so any criticism on gender double standards in their favor is invalid!!!1!1
your wife will probably bear someone else's children anyways

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

You’re fucking retarded

This has to be bait. I refuse to believe an individual can be this much of a fucking faggot

>be female
>skinny: no tits or ass. anorexic.
>skinnyfat: Flabby Fatass
>fit: Gross, penis envy and tranny
>little chubby: Fat
>fat: whale

>be male
>skinny: Boy band tier
>skinnyfat: cute
>fit: Meathead
>little chubby: fat
>fat: whale

Just like women, you all judge yourselves harshly more than others judge you but in the end, no one likes fatasses except fetishes and people tied down to one.

honestly only a total dweeb could ever think that ugly males have it harder than ugly females. ugly females have it bad bro. you just feel too sorry for yourself.

Teenage boys can get away with being skinny, but no adult woman wants a skinny man

Men have to be muscular or they're fucked

Exactly
If you are an ugly man, there's still a shit-ton of ways to compensate
If you are a really ugly woman, you are done

Being skinny is only a big deal If you have shit insertions in the first place

I mean they won't have the life they wish for, but thats really just due to high expectations that ugly men never had in the first place.