Jow Forums btfo

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 33E0C95D-1061-4479-8128-3C51F7B0F56C.jpg (1125x1536, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUTK2Jyoq2Q&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I want a longer life?

>could mean a longer life

Attached: 1553588396648.jpg (960x769, 104K)

Longer life is a boomer fantasy. No ine wants to live super old anymore.

I'm so sick of this shit
The entire veg / no-meat movement is because people don't like killing animals, cause they're pussies. For years we listened to their bitching and eventually everyone stopped giving a fuck. Now, suddenly, every skelly vegan fuck from Los Angeles is saying "b-b-but not eating meat can stop global warming!" or some bullshit.

Attached: 1U2lXWj.jpg (237x170, 22K)

Yeah by eating actual meat instead of that processed deli crap

>(((CNN)))
Got anything other than clickbait tabloids?

Attached: mattress.jpg (306x650, 57K)

why are you inherently opposed to the idea that meat consumption is beneficial reguardless of dosage? i dont think its a vegan agenda that health outlets or whatever try to get people to eat less meat.
i seriously dont get this, everytime i see the cholesterol vegan faggot shit people just respond with industry funded shit. why are people more attatched to being right than to accually figure out a better way to live?

Kek meat fag cope. The article is about red meats.

>i dont think its a vegan agenda that health outlets or whatever try to get people to eat less meat.
It's from the big ag-corporations like ADM. Vegan shit is more profitable to corperate middlemen while farmers keep a bigger share of the profits from meat, eggs, and dairy.

Attached: farm share.jpg (878x961, 145K)

Living longer is not a selling point m8. If the world ended tomorrow my only regret would be not having a son yet.

Global warming? If the entirety of america went vegan overnight it would make zero difference at 75% of the worpd population is currently industrialising and give zero fucks about carbon emissions (assuming there's a significant human contribution in the first pla e)

because vegan / vegetarianism is trendy and fitness trends are retarded

Attached: consider.jpg (445x451, 43K)

>could
>doesn't specify what changing is
It's not exactly arcane knowledge or bullshit that needs to be put in vague wording
So you're not an unhealthy slob that feels like shit during your entire life?

This, I only read unbiased sources such as Fox News and Stormfront

Attached: KKK-Supporter-FUBU-Shoes.jpg (1000x724, 157K)

This

> relative risk lower than 2
> thinks I give a shit

t. samefag sucking the corporate news cock and being a good consumer

i dont see that making sense, why not embrace it? animal producst are a billion dollar industry why would big corperations try to demonize that instead of embracing it?
most meat and eggs are factory farmed so its not some small family farmer.
but a researcher doesnt consider trendy shit when he writes a paper?
i dont think the point is living longer the point is living disease free longer, if i die at 60 but i perfectly healthy i would prefer that to 90 years but 40 in the hospital

Yeah life is gay af, might as well quit at like 70.

go glow in the dark someplace else nigger

Attached: vegans.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

>So you're not an unhealthy slob that feels like shit during your entire life?
literally a non-sequitur

> cnn

Go back to /lgbt /pol /r9k

i just want to develope a well rounded opinion :(((

Attached: 1.png (657x527, 13K)

Most vegans eat super processed meat replacements or shit like Oreos and white bread

Nah dude the biggest vegan agenda I hear is that it will stop global warming. I shit you not, there are people who have told me that by eating beef I am destroying the earth and am a bad person.

A longer life for the kikes eating the nutritious meat that was rightfully yours possibly.
Though knowing them they’e gullible enough to fall for the raw meat shitposter and get e. Coli.

>not taking the fishpill

Based

>Cuck news network

Veganism kills kids.
That’s all you need to know about it.

As if people have actual control over how long they live. The only control you have is ending it right now.

Statistics don't mean anything for an individual.

why would I want to live longer? why is that such a "healthy" obsession? I wanna have a medium length quality life, not some drawn out horrible existance. existing =/= living.

Attached: 27332267_1703122746376387_8938805228200806639_n.jpg (400x197, 14K)

Literally isn't. It's about improving your quality of life for the years you live rather than extending lifespans

False equivalency.

Anons, do you have any idea the amount of methane the meat industry shits out every year? Not only that, it's stupidly inefficient growing all that livestock with the amount of shit we feed them. Don't stop eating meat, but eat more chicken and fish instead.

>study suggests
stopped reading there

what do vegans give their babies if they can't drink milk or is human milk exempt

Im sure they use petrol or lng to get to the hospital as well.... in each case = FOSSIL FUEL. fossil. lissof. can't trust 'em until you get to know them, and then it's rare.

No faggot.

Anti-meat agenda is jewish NWO propaganda. Get us all to be malnourished insect-eaters.

Are you retarded? That article headline clearly implies that less meat consumption will lead to a longer life, not the inverse. Fucking hell, sharpen your reading comprehension, man

The article is about as real as my sex life

Human milk or I'm sure there's some gross vegan replacement milk. Many nonvegan mothers exclusively breastfeed.

>corporate news cock
>implying which news corp decides to report on a research study somehow validates or invalidates the study

Soi milk

Processed meats are pretty fucked up. Big surprise. Seems like a typical strawman.

The article isn't an opinion piece you fucking brainlet, it talks about the study. If you have a problem with the study, then by all means enlighten me

Compare that to the emissions of a single ocean cargo frigate. End globalism close border

>CNN

The study is bullshit. All it asked them about was meat eating and what types of meat. There was only basic covering of their lifestyle, physical activity levels, fluid intakes, other nutritional factors, not to mention it was all self reported. They only reviewed nurses.

And literally from the paper.
>Our study participants mainly consisted of white registered nurses and health professionals. The relative homogeneity of socioeconomic status can help to reduce confounding by socioeconomic status, but it might limit the generalizability of the results to other populations.

>In the current study, we used observational data to investigate associations with mortality, and thus causality cannot be necessarily assumed.

These jews won't trick me with their bullshit.

>vegans having kids
They're antinatalists. Why do antinatalists wanna live longer anyways? Just go help out a Somalian village and get beheaded already.

>could
>sugests
I see a couple redflagd here

>hollywood liberal at the oscars preaching to average joe smoe blue collar folk that we need to "end global warming" by becoming vegan and lowing our personal carbon footprint before getting into their private jumbo jet for the 5th time that week

Attached: 8008135.jpg (206x254, 11K)

Wait, why would anyone want to live longer on this planet?

>why would big corperations try to demonize that instead of embracing it?
he's literally just told you that you nigger

>he doesn't know they back the raw meat posters as well to kill off more meat eaters
its like you're not even trying

i really don't like that image.

there are better and easier ways to reduce gas release. go read a textbook

i usually find these quite funny. I didn't today.
/blog

they're essentially the same thing and if you were "into politics" for more than a few years you'd realize this pretty quickly
but keep being a corporate drone bud

no. its an opinion piece on what one shitty study MAY SUGGEST. use your fucking eyes, you shouldn't even need to engage your brain to see what horseshit this is

thanks user

poor false flag is poor

i found out that some people actually enjoy it here

>CNN
Let me guess, they're trying to convince us to eat bugs again?

>implying I want to live a long life
Give me all the meat nigger

Vegans it's pretty fucking simple, if you genuinely believe meat gives us turbocancer and that we will all die prematurely, then the only thing we have to do is to continue eating meat and go extinct while the oh so superior, healthier and stronger ofcourse vegans strive and conquer.

But something tells me you actually don't really believe that at all.

HEY GUYS EAT SOI SO YOU CAN LIVE LONGER ON THIS GAY EARTH

no thanks

Specifically, what text book should we read that will tell us, again, specifically, what better and easier ways exist to reduce methane gas pollution than eliminating or reducing the Animal Agriculture industry.

start with A. Dyer's introduction to zeolite molecular sieves and help reform the petrochemical industry. you could also look at nanoporous materials: science and engineering. sustainable fuel and minimising the burning of materials will make a greater impact snoothbrain

oh sorry, there are also better things to reduce the release of like carbon oxides, sulfates and heavy metal particles but you will probably ignore them because you don't actually care about our planet you just want the "moral high ground"

I wish I was vegan it sounds cozy being part of globohomo agenda instead of being a normal white guy.

>be neutral
>ask you to justify your statement in a specific (see? i used it again) way
>fail to do so
>talk shit anyway
Okay.

specifically, tell me how I failed, agian, specifically, what information on how to better the planet in higher impact ways did i get wrong?

You're telling me Introduction to Zeolite Molecular Sieves has data on the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions as a result of eliminating the animal husbandry industry and juxtaposes it vis-a-vis the use and implementation of said sieves?

>what information on how to better the planet in higher impact
Don't be stupid user. You said "better AND easier" not just better. Considering just not eating something is easy as fuck (unless you're a fat cunt. You're not a fat cunt are you?) I'm waiting for you to present something that is both better and even easier.

Just eat chicken and fish and sage

idgaf at least I'll die shredded

Where's the actual evidence meat is bad for you? There are epidemiological studies on processed meat that show slight risk increases but nothing that's statistically significant and nothing about even factory-farm meat that's sold in grocery stores.

Its all larping about saturated fat or carnitine supplements, but they can never actually come out and say chicken meat, ground beef, etc. is bad for you.

>x and y is bad for you and linked to increased rates of cancer
>...what if I had x and y in a meat pie does that make it okay then?
You're a tard, user

Then why can't anyone produce a study that shows unprocessed meat consumption leads to higher rates of disease?

Only atheist fags care about longevity and only oligarchs push the meatless diet so they can keep it for themselves.

CNN is NOTHING compared to fox no one should think otherwise

And I already know the answer, its because meat contains mountains of high quality proteins and nutrients and its a fucking health food.

>being so low IQ you miss the point of the post

>registered nurses and health professionals.
So they mostly surveyed fatties and skellies.

Oy vey save the planet so that shitskins that will replace white people can have a place to live in.

All vegan shills are funded by environmentalist groups

All anti meat studies are funded by environmentalist groups

Meat consumption has always separated free thinkers from slaves and bug people

Fuck poor people and fuck third worlders. Global warming solves both those issues.

>it's a health food™!
>no source for claim again
Every time

>but a researcher doesnt consider trendy shit when he writes a paper?
These researchers are paid to produce a conclusion.

The source is chicken breast is an extremely dense source of a fully complete, highly bio-available protein and other essential vitamins and minerals.

>has data on the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions as a result of eliminating the animal husbandry industry
you shouldn't need a textbook for that, reducing fossil fuel emissions is more significant (this book will hrlp you to do so, zeolites are the primary catalysts in tbat industry) and you're an absolute spastic if you think otherwise
> said "better AND easier"
learning and implementing some science is easier than changing both the minds and nature of all/most of the human population. if you(you) want to make a difference, actually make it rather than complain to people about how bad their diet is and try and get them to change to some diet that goes against practicality and what most people want. your batshit ideas won't change any minds you need to act and make a difference. now fuck off.

zyzz is that you?

he was replying to a post that missed the point

They're both owned by the 5 corporations that control 90%of the media. They push slightly different stories to divide and conquer different parts of the population.
Keep doing what they tell you, like the good little consumer you are

Attached: six_jewish_corp_control_96pct_of_world_msm.jpg (1200x849, 378K)

>Going vegan and your teeth rot out is healthy as fuck
>Studies "suggest."

Attached: 1560637727535.jpg (1100x518, 52K)

>why are you inherently opposed to the idea that meat consumption is beneficial reguardless of dosage? i dont think its a vegan agenda that health outlets or whatever try to get people to eat less meat.

It absolutely is vegan propaganda lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUTK2Jyoq2Q&app=desktop

how does that represent what he said?
>hur durr i need a source to tell me that meat provides all essential amino acids that i can't produce myself and a load of vitamins and proteins
you veggies don't help yourselves do you?

Surprise! Milk is
both vegan (when vegans drink it) and not vegan (when we drink it)

The key is to drink lots of milk but carefully avoid the vegan cool are.

Attached: 1559988449318.jpg (863x833, 290K)

Where can I cop sum vegan kool aid

btw you shouldn't be looking for contemporary data in texbooks that what papers and reviews are for. if you need help with understanding what either of those are then i will be happy to help but in the morning.

The jews say you aren't supposed to eat milk and meat together. Why did God tell them not to do this?