What are the three most important excercises for aesthetics user?

what are the three most important excercises for aesthetics user?

Attached: asdasdcy.jpg (1411x813, 127K)

Binch, curls and plank

OHP, neck curls, squats

Attached: b640x600.jpg (640x436, 139K)

I hope I don’t get any shit for what I’m about to say, but it’s a public forum so I have the right to post this.
I’ve recently began dating a tart, or as you would say, slut, whore or biggaloo. I was somewhat hesitant to get into a relationship with her at first since we met at a coffee shop and she approached me from nowhere, just as I finished an important phone call with my boss regarding my commission from the last lot of homes I sold, and she promptly asked me where I was taking her on our date.

I thought it was some sort of joke but long story short the date went well, I took her to a very expensive restaurant and ordered wine and all that jazz. We’ve been dating for about 2 weeks now and she told me that she’s starting to change her ways, for example we haven’t had sex yet (and we’re not going to either, so she remains ‘pure’ until the time is right) even though she’s had plenty of men, and some women, before. I don’t know the exact numbers but it is quite high.
However with me she says she wants to become a better person and learn to restrain herself, which I approve of and buy her jewellery and other treats as motivation to better herself.

Some of you may call me a cuck, but I find that to be a very condescending term and completely wrong with my situation. Instead she is transitioning into a beautiful woman who I am considering starting a family with one day.

dont fall for the bait lads

It’s only bait if people realise how pathetic they sound when they worship women like this, otherwise it’s just sad

preacher curls
hammer curls
concentration curls

Nice. Trust, communication, and patience. That's all you need to get a beautiful mature woman who's ready to settle down with a real man.

Curl and Arnold Press
Goblet Squats
Bicycle Crunches

Lateral raise
Incline Bench
pull up

L-sit pullups
L-sit dips
Shoulder press

who needs legs anyways?

@@@Guys this is bait don’t fall for it.

If she ends up with me, who cares who she slammed and scrammed?

If you wanted to do only 3 exercises and still look aesthetic, then I guess Chinups, Pushups, Squats.

But if we are talking about more specific stuff, then cable arm raises (front, side, back) to build big shoulders which make you look aesthetic as fuck. The lateral head of the deltoid especially gets forsaken a lot and stuff like OHP don't do shit about it.

Forgot to add exercises that focus on your obiques. Obliques are what actually make you look good, not the abs.
Also, hip thrusts for bigger butt.

1. Running/cardio - works legs, keeps you lean, torso twisting motion helps abs, can get better blood flow and vascularity

2. Bentover row - a defined back is impressive because of all the different musculature involved, all the fibers running different directions, etc, and biceps obviously, provides a nice glute/ham stretch

3. Weighted dips or bench press - juicy pecs, nice shoulders, and triceps are highly visible muscles

Honorary mention to Romanian deadlift and hip thrusts for big butt.

YASS KING SLAYY

Alright I’m about to drop some truth on you faggots
>weighted chin ups
>dumbbell OHP
>weighted dips
In that order
Honorable mentions
>curls
>neck curls

Attached: 678B3E82-4849-4712-BEA9-AB791F86ECF5.jpg (527x880, 73K)

Do not leave out legs. Whats even the point of looking nice up top when the bottom half makes you look like a joke.

Curls for girls my dude.

This is probably the only correct answer here