I fell for a Discord girl

>I fell for a Discord girl
Someone please fucking kill me, I blew it.

Attached: CF838FDE-3E6B-46F0-A197-33D304C3EF6E.png (750x1334, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pineapplebrat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you absolute fucking loser retard. go outside and meet a real fucking girl. pathetic.

Tell us what happened

orig

Do you know where you are
Origigigigig

>girl
If you don't know the truth around "girls" on Discord, you're a newfag.

>Be me 21
> get invited to a decent yet comfy sized server (200) people
> start joining the video calls
> meet this girl on there
> when I'm in video call I'm interesting
> when I video call her and we play a comp game (call of duty) i get serious and I'm not as fun as in video calls
>month goes on and we start talking less and less
> I should have just video called her and not played
I fucking blew it, I always suggested to play a game. I feel as if we just video chatted we could have gotten close. I fucking blew it and I fell for a discord girl.
I'm a lonely guy and this crushes me more.

imagine ruining that tight waist of hers by drenching her ovaries with your cum, and watching that once tight joocy tum-tum engorge as you child grows inside of her...

goals right there fammm

I video chatted with her, trust me it was a girl

did you actually see her vulva?

as opposed to hard clothes

>falling for a girl you've never met in person and know basically nothing about
OP you're just stupid. You need to accept that you're stupid and can't be trusted to make rational, informed decisions. The sooner you do this the sooner you can get a caretaker to manage your life for you.

What can I say, it will end terribly, enjoy it while it last I guess, and don't say too much about yourself lest you be doxxed or some shit.

Ok buddy I'll tell you what I'm doing to get over it. First cut all contact and delete everything that you have related to her like her instagram or pictures. Next you have destroy the image of her that you have in your mind because you've been putting her on a pedestal. You have to come to terms that you will never meet and she will never live up to the mental image you have of her.

>can't be trusted to make rational, informed decisions
falling in love is a decision that can be rational and informed?

What's up with all these mayo bitches all of a sudden having huge deformed asses?

And OP it's fine I met my wife on discord

Attached: C7zLgDkVsAA6j7s.jpg (1199x742, 103K)

I see this bitch on Snapchat and Instagram all the time, she has a million followers and is a gym girl. I refuse to believe you met her in a discord server because she is normie as shit, stop lying user.

instagram.com/pineapplebrat/

Attached: 6993954438571d7f8d43cccee87150ca.png (420x420, 288K)

its ok user, I fell for a foid on instagram who made me keep giving her compliments while she had a bf

Obviously the bitch in my OP isn't the girl I talked too
How did you not know she had a bf?
This is good advice thank you user

Thank you
Origigigigiooooo

No e-gf ;^(

Also tell that girl in the pic to go see a doctor

I'm in love with a woman who will never know I exist. She's always on my mind, I love her so much.