Reminder to brush your teeth and eat healthy

Reminder to brush your teeth and eat healthy

Attached: D9dD10cXYAELc__.png (565x681, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7jnOWpVo0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2053574/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that looks like a faceapp smile boogie, you disgusting creature

Attached: 0a751f2b-b95d-47e1-b53c-376b039947e6.jfif.jpg (512x286, 28K)

if your teeth aren't at least this white in 2019 roasties won't even look in your general direction

Attached: uncanny-valley.jpg (565x681, 98K)

>Be a fat attention whore and a pussy that is too scared to have any sort of opinion people wont like
>Literally have to get a fake smile
pottery

>be a fat fuck
>beg for money online
>pay someone to fix it
>fuck your teeth by being a fat fuck
>beg for money online
>pay someone to fix it
inspiring

His teeth are too perfect. Natural teeth isn't pure white and has deformities. #bodypositivity

if only he could fix his fucked body in the same way lmfao

Attached: 1340722830350.jpg (252x240, 7K)

Part of him doesn't want to because his character people know him for is morbidly obese

>soon

Attached: boogie2020.jpg (565x681, 81K)

Is this achievable natty?

what a gross person

>mfw born with a bone disease
>my teeth are just fucked or don't come in at all
>my roots are 1/10 the size their supposed to be
>have a denture by 22

It wasn't even my fault

Attached: 1553415913048.jpg (773x659, 35K)

k

It's actually crazy how much a good smile increases your attractiveness levels

boogie of all people actually looks like he has a good face due to those implants

Jesus. That's fucking insane. He doesn't even look that bad. Watch the before/after video. Look like a completely different dude. Was there a price on this? I think my teeth are too fucked to get braces/veneers so I'll probably need this.

Attached: 57257235623.jpg (555x681, 123K)

dental issues are caused by malnutrition, not hygiene.

no photoshop on this pc. It's on you now.
>You're In The Club And This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend's Ass

Attached: e5Edy4xyw-M-1008x1200x.jpg (1008x1200, 144K)

My mom has dentures, I literally forget they are fake until I find them on the bathroom sink or she leaves them somewhere.

I'd rather have dentures than what I have now.

pretty sure he got them for free for making a video and plugging the place that did them.

I know his teeth were fucked. I know that. But these dentures are way too "perfect". It's unnatural. He looks like Ross in that episode of Friends.

This is why you improve the things you can naturally (weight, muscle, cleanliness etc) and leave the fuck alone things that nature gave you. His fucked up teeth looked way more normal than this eyesore.

nah he looks way better you mong

Yeah, something is really off with his teeth

Attached: ,fbs,dgbns:.png (514x392, 250K)

Attached: gigaboogie.jpg (1080x1215, 141K)

Pic unrelated.

Sauce on this sexy beast? I want him to taste my cummies.

Wait is this shopped?

you first, boogie

This is why I cum here

Attached: image.jpg (500x396, 22K)

spotted the burger

Attached: ameriteeth.png (569x690, 692K)

>boogie weighs less then me now

Attached: rits.png (400x400, 5K)

no he's right, you see his entire body and face then suddenly 100/100 perfection teeth--it actually does not suit him. I'm not saying his old teeth were better, cuz they weren't, but those don't fit him

Are you prepared to spend around 30-40k for something like this? Also nothing beats real teeth. Also you'd be surprised with the results you could get with ortho + veneers, and you get to keep your teeth.

perfectly white teeth would look uncanny on anybody regardless of facial features, natural enamel has a yellowish hue and there's nothing wrong with that

Attached: vita-porcelain-teeth-denture-oral-vitapan.jpg (800x450, 32K)

>tfw underbite
>managed to correct it mostly with braces but will have to have jaw surgery to correct it completely
>top teeth are somewhat chipped as a result of clashing with my lower teeth

Feels bad bros, not sure if I should go through the money and pain of surgery then veneers or whatever just for nice looking teeth

The fucked up thing is they don't even look that terrible apart from that, they're all in line and apparently my enamel is strong

Attached: 1558780473416.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

kys if true

Boogie is an idiot for not getting pic related

Attached: 2AE8E52A-11D9-438D-8E65-D188247BDB1D.jpg (300x350, 22K)

looks like bobby firminho

Brilliant

Attached: 1560985496849.jpg (413x395, 9K)

Attached: 534984a0-ed8b-4ed9-acc0-e32b4993389e..jpg (225x225, 9K)

APOLOGIZE

Thank you, Boogie.
love

kek

>that surgery video

Honeslty one of the most HORIFFIC things I have ever seen, why the fuck did this fat pig let his teeth get that rotten?

Skip to 5:05 lads, you will look after your teeh properly after this

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7jnOWpVo0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I don't need all my teeth replaced like him I wouldn't say. I'd be prepared for 20k ish if it was veneers. Damn that looks good

chicklet-toothed hack

He really over did the teeth. A little randomly crookedness and some yellowish tint would make it way more natural but still great.

You can't just be full blown Rob Beckett

Dentistry is a scam brahs as long as you're not a fat fuck you'll be fine.
>lose health insurance
>don't go to dentist for 4 years
>don't use toothpaste for 4 years
>just went yesterday
>no cavities, "perfect teeth"
It's a scam!

Yeah, so absolutely 100% take care of your teeth, but just so we're clear, boogies teeth were bad when he was 600 pounds, but the reason that his teeth became such shit while losing weight is bc of his very low calorie, nutrient deficient diet. Most of the people who have weight loss surgery get awful teeth bc they arent giving their bodies nutrients, especially calcium, so the teeth just find of rot away or fall out.

Holt shit is that boogie? How did he lose so much weight

snibbity snibby

how do roiders feel about this guy? seems like a similar train of thought

Attached: 1560955598896.jpg (600x759, 160K)

Wouldn't his weight loss doctor have advised him not to be retarded?

so you just brushed with water??

Attached: 1524874579537.jpg (491x585, 19K)

Its kind of unavoidable. When you're 600 lbs and you get your stomach cut down to the size of an egg, you just arent going to be able to get everything your body needs. And you keep pushing along like that for 1 year +, that shit is bound to happen.

Most importantly remember to floss.

>Be an idiot
>Jump into river with crocodiles
>Get lucky

“CROCODILES ARE A SCAM”

If it weren’t for the Dunning-Krueger effect you might even realise how dumb you are. Just because you got lucky doesn’t mean that everyone has your superior genetics and oral microbiome

How do I get calcium that isn't milk?

Green veggies, legumes, whole grains, fortified foods, fortified plant milks like almond milk. One cup of almond milk for example has 500 mg calcium.

The calcium in dairy isnt protective against bone disease. The countries that have the highest incidence of osteoporosis also have the highest dairy consumption.
Download chronometer and track your calcium intake if youre worried about it

>PAY MY GYM BILL

BOOGIE LOOKS LIKE THAT NOW?

You can't
Pre-agricultural plants were mich richer in bioavailable calcium than contemporary plants
See for example
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2053574/

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-085909.jpg (1080x2220, 243K)

>Why yes, I do use my own tax free twitch donations to pay for my own health care. How could you tell?

P

Attached: Snapchat-1786560102.jpg (1080x2220, 290K)

Pretty much

I really hope you're joking

I fucking love you Jow Forums

Your later paragraph is not evidence that dairy doesn't protect against bone disease. The ones in that country getting bone disease might not be the same people consuming dairy

Canned fish; the bones are soft enough to eat without even noticing.
Loads of calcium.

honestly this but unironically

Attached: chadler.png (350x382, 239K)

chicklet-toothed hack

Attached: 1_HWOD9K4x95HHBNXV3Xm-Rg.jpg (640x438, 45K)

that sucks user.
Good luck in life

well done

>ignored my teeth for 20 years drinking soda like water and almost never brushing
>head to dentist last week
>only needed 1 root canal cost me 150 bucks instead of 1k total
>every tooth that is heavily cavitied is going to be filled for around 30 bucks each
i feel like i dodged a bullet by having really good dental insurance
wish i had brushed instead of being a dumbass kid my teeth are almost perfectly straight with no braces i could have had gigachad natty teeth

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)