Be thankful you're alone

If you've been KHHV most of your life don't ever get into a relationship, they will abandon you and you will feel worse than you ever have.

Happiness is relative and you can't know what you're missing out on if you've never experienced it. Once you've gotten a taste being alone will become unbearable. I used to be content sitting alone in my room playing games all day but now I can't enjoy anything. I wish I had never met him, I'm not sure I'll ever be back to the way I was before and the odds of finding anyone else I can feel that way about are practically 0. I don't even get anything out of talking to people online anymore, it just feels hollow. I bought the stuff for an exit bag today but it will be a few days until it arrives. I hope I don't chicken out before then.

Attached: pris.png (655x767, 373K)

I hope so too so you'll stop making this thread every day.

There are ups and downs in life and you shouldn't take anything in life seriously. I get what you mean and I've been there. Call someone, there will again be a person that you will love the same way or even more and you will marry that person, just make sure it's here on earth. Just don't kill yourself.

>things will get better
This is all just normiespeak to me. Who am I supposed to call, I don't have any friends and my family hates me. There isn't a single good reason for my not to kill myself.

>him
Figures you'd have no idea how it feels to be truly hopeless.

Weird flex but ok

bragnorm

Not a girl, probably not even gay in all honesty. He was just the only person to ever show interest in me. That's how pathetic I am.

I want to know more about the pic, what was he serving life in prison for?

AHAHAH So you are saying that you suffer more than us because you had a relationship ? You fucking human scum. You don't have any idea what we go through, you live your life on easy mode.

Your post is like complaining about the taste of your food to a starving person

Sorry for jumping to conclusions user. It's just strange to hear that you used to be content, I can't remember a time when I ever felt that way.

And of course you'll chicken out : you're a girl, girls don't commit suicide, they just want attention, check the stats

Suicide isn't the answer to your life's problem. It doesn't stop your life from getting worse, it just stood your life from getting better

Attached: bukg3dgvdrj21.jpg (1122x2208, 126K)

I was alone all my life until this happened, I'm telling you now I'm far worse off than I was before. You can't crave something you've never had.
You suck at analogies. Complaining about the taste of my food would be saying I have a partner but he isn't good enough.

It's more like I was a starving African who got flown into America for a year before being dropped back into Africa. Yes it was nice while it lasted, but it made my situation even more unbearable.
Not a girl, learn to read.

>abloobloo I'm a huge faggot who has no personality or self worth and completely lost myself in someone else
You deserved it

>Not a girl
>Has been in a relationship with a guy
Dude, you're gay.

>things were shit
>meet guy and things are great
>lost him and things are shit again
>things are "worse now"
>continue living and pain dwells
>meet someone else
>happy again

Stop being such a whiney little faggot, you faggot. God you sound insufferable. Bet you're under 20

What does that even mean, suicide would solve the problem of my suffering because I wouldn't have to endure anymore.
That's true but I don't see how that means I deserved it.

>things were shit
>used to things being shit so this feels normal
>meet guy
>things are great and I feel happy
>get dumped and go back to my shitty life
>it feels like shit in comparison even though it's exactly the same situation I was in before
Also I'm 23 and a complete shut-in, I met him by chance. There is zero chance I'll ever meet anyone else.

If you managed to get into a relationship once, you can do it again. Being in pain is normal, try to move on, don't browse this board, it's toxic

>if you managed to win the lottery once you can win it again
Just keep buying tickets bro.

he went to a movie theater alone

It's alright I think it's a reasonable assumption to make.

Don't listen to this faggot anons
As someone whose love and lost, the three years I spent together with her are some of the best memories I have. Yeah sure, the loniless is there, but the good times outweigh tenfold.
Keep searching friends.

You deserved if because you lack identity. Maybe now you can become an actual person instead of being such a queen

Imagine you had that perspective before you met the first guy...

Expect people aren't lotto
You found someone who liked and wanted to date you. Stop thinking everyone is a special snowflake

Guys aren't exactly hard to find user, are you looking for gays or just desperate robots? I've been considering giving up and just gaycoping myself.

Do those memories hold you when you're crying and tell you that you aren't trash?

Even your memories will abandon you, I'm already having trouble recalling all but certain moments.
Don't think I'm capable of forming an actual identity, I'm just empty inside.
I wish I had that perspective, I never would have met him and I wouldn't be sobbing right now.

People here don't want to hear it, but you're right. I was in an abusive relationship with a manipulative bipolar alcoholic and it completely destroyed me. It's been five and a half years and I'm still completely fucked, and while I wasn't exactly the most alpha chad before it all happened it's by far the main reason I became the robot I am today.

Because people will probably ask, I'm a straight guy and she was a biological female.

Gays aren't hard to find if you want to get aids from some boomer in a gas station bathroom. Finding a guy who likes me, that I can actually get along with, and who won't abandon me is even less likely than winning the lottery. Even if I found someone else I doubt I could connect with them because I would just compare them to my ex.
I found someone who "liked" me enough to spend a couple months with me then discard me when he got bored. That doesn't mean I have a chance finding an actual relationship.

Your fault for staying in an abusive relationship. Like I tell women who do the same, deep down, you wanted to be "abused"

How did the relationship end if you don't mind me asking?

That's a pretty horrible thing to say. It's unlikely he knew she was like that going in, how was it his fault?

you don't know that. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.

It was absolutely my fault for staying, but in no way did I want to be abused. I stayed because I was so afraid of being alone again, because on the surface she was everything I could want - extremely attractive, smart, nerdy, etc. - and most importantly because I really started to believe what she constantly told me, that everything wrong in our relationship was my fault, and I thought that if I just kept trying I could fix it all. I should add that pretty much every outside observer told me that she was abusive and I should leave her, too, and they only saw a fraction what she was like in private.

After four years of her shit, I developed a chronic physical illness, one the doctor told me was caused by stress and/or anxiety. She was the only major source of either in my life, and it was the last straw, particularly because she became particularly relentless in her bullying once she had my condition to attack me for on top of everything else. I grew enough spine to end it. She even got me for that at the end though, went around slandering me to anybody who'd listen, even publicly on social media, and to top it off I found out shortly after the breakup that she'd been cheating on me for a few months and had already moved in with the new guy. (Who, by the way, she's now married to.)

OK, Sasuke.

Don't underestimate the pain of KHHV that may remain forever alone. Their pain may be far greater than yours!

You kind of deserved it for abandoning her, it's hard to really sympathize.

Pretty good impression of the kind of "logic" and attitude I got from her 24/7.

You abandoned her, literally anything else she may have done to couldn't possibly be worse.

What do you mean abandoned? She'd already emotionally moved on to another man, and she had a job and the resources to support herself without me. What, I should have just stayed there in a loveless sexless fake relationship as a willing cuck?

She probably wouldn't have done those things if she hadn't already sensed that you were likely to abandon her. She was just setting herself up so she wouldn't be left high and dry when you pulled the rug out from under her. You deserved every second of "abuse."

jesus dude, I didn't know it was possible to have stockholm syndrome for a woman you've never even met

You're the one who put up with it for 5 years.

Why do you guys poo-poo foreskin restoration as a waste of time, every time someone brings it up?

"lol cope, you can't bring back what the jews took from you. it'l never be the same as a foreskin. it's literally just stretched out dick skin. you can't get the nerve endings back"

idiots, the great thing about foreskin isn't JUST the nerve endings. a great part of masturbation is being able to slide the skin over a smooth glans, which restoration does bring back. it also makes you feel psychologically better since you're more natural in apperance, and nature is beautiful, it shouldn't have been altered.

a restored penis is about halfway between circumcised and intact in pleasure potential. restorers say it's worth it and they have much more pleasure. i want more, even if i can't get what intact penises feel (an orgasm that feels like shooting heroin)

as a restorefag i have been tugging for 1.5 months and the only change i see is wrinkling, but restoration is the only relief from the horrible despair, depressoin, feelings of violation and inferiority from circumcision. i feel like "they" wanted me to be a good little clean cut boy, without foreskin restoration I would be seriously contemplating suicide.

Attached: nyv-chuck_torresforeskinrestore.com_.jpg (1200x760, 273K)

Tis bout lifestyle and negative to positive worldview anonito. Tis no easy task, fore you must change to change the results dost you earned thus far.

Attached: 1551295300421.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

Your post is even less useful than the one before yours.