Name something people in your gym do that annoys you

name something people in your gym do that annoys you

Attached: FITgym.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

exist

Look my direction or make any kind of noise

I will post this in every one of these threads. Women
>important, limited equipment in high demand
>some thot in yoga pants sets up shop there, doing some retarded bodyweight exercise that accomplishes nothing which they could be doing at home
>takes selfies and texts 10 minutes in between their 8 sets
>omfg im such a fitness nerd lmao xd
Now here's where the betas are going to go DUDE JUST ASK TO WORK IN/MOVE, you faggots have never interacted with a woman that has zero self awareness or common courtesy, asking them to do literally anything is a personal insult and they'll go out of their way to take even longer

Eat my ass while I squat

is there supposed to be something wrong in this video?

Also half the time they're in groups with equally stupid thots removing any chance of working in or asking them on neutral ground to do just about anything

>imagine being this afraid to talk to women

>Now here's where the betas are going to go DUDE JUST ASK TO WORK IN/MOVE, you faggots have never interacted with a woman that has zero self awareness or common courtesy, asking them to do literally anything is a personal insult and they'll go out of their way to take even longer
I have no problem talking to women, I have problem talking to women that are vapid cunts living in a different reality

fpbp

yeah half the people in it are retards

They aren't cute Asian girls.

Other than that, I can't really complain. Everyone at my gym behaves themselves, puts the weights away, cleans up after themselves, are courteous, and respect the machines. I think it helps that there's a cheap chain gym across the road to absorb the retards and babbys.

This webm just reminded me of why I have my gym at home

Actually, now that you mention it, pretty much all the women in my gym go solo.

What annoys me are the people who do whatever they can to get in your way or train next to you or even walk right by you so you look at them and focus on them

I really hate this type of shit because if I'm not in the mood at all the last thing I want is someone standing next to me.

Lift infront of the dumbell rack

I constantly fart as I walk past people.

Groups of 3 or more using a bench or squat rack or really anything. You really need a crew to bench?

>not having 4 spotters
how the fuck is 3 people supposed to catch 395 if it slips?

>people who spend more than 30 mins at the pull up/dip station
>people who stand in front of the dumbbell rack
>people who do cable flies
>women who do retarded ass exercises at the bench
>that guy who takes the bench to the smith machine and benches there
>people who smell like BO
>old fat dudes that sit with their legs spread open in the sauna and take up all the space
>bitches with ass

When people try and out lift or out compete you and just cheat and don’t realise you are fatigued

Curling in the squat rack may have been memed out of existence, but it seems like all the dumb faggots who used to do it all switched to barbell shrugs in the same spot anyway.

>people who can lift more than me

>asking them to do literally anything is a personal insult and they'll go out of their way to take even longer
That's just because you're ugly, and they resent you for even approaching them. If you where hot they'd do whatever you want

>I have no problem talking to women
>I have problem talking to women

Attached: 1557783710890.jpg (550x550, 38K)

fpbp

>doing rocking lat pull downs
>some DYEL whos about 4 inches shorter and 25kg less than me asks me if I want him to show me a way he does lat pulldowns instead of what Im doing and we can both use the machine
>move to another lat pulldown machine because I dont like confrontation

:^/

If you're acknowledging women are all selfish thots, then sure, I have problems talking to women

Attached: 1551840569083.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Haha pussy