Imagine paying more than 2 dollars per pound on chicken breast

Imagine paying more than 2 dollars per pound on chicken breast

Attached: 20190618_145115.jpg (5312x2988, 3.24M)

Where do you shop? Cheapest I can find is Walmart which is right at 2 bucks a pound. Midwest big city btw

have to be careful bc a lot of suppliers pump it full of water

Imagine paying 2 dollars

Hey fuck you. Eggs are costing me $39 for a dozen at the moment and chickens nearly x2 the price.

Attached: 6F12A186-CCB6-4971-8028-8DF41D9B025D.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

where the FUCK do you live that a dozen eggs costs 40 bucks? I literally pay 80 cents a dozen where I'm at

Post the in store prices

Imagine thinking raising an animal, killing it and then sell his corpse for stupid meatheads for 2$ is good.
The animal industry gets most of the government subsidies, while fruits, nuts and vegetables get barely non. The animal industry is fucking us in the ass.

Attached: 1558626213362.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

who here /costcomasterrace/?

*Cries in Canadian*

Venezuela

Why dont you farm runescape gold?

Sounds like you got more problems than just some eggs

buy some hens and make some insane money while also getting free eggs bro, easy opportunity

Shouldn't you be throwing Molotov cocktails right now?

>Fruits nuts and vegetables get no subsidies
>What are Mexican laborers and H2B visas for $500 Alex?

Costco ftw. Except beef from Butcherbox

>he "benefits"
Price correction soon

Attached: d4w338vwo7301.png (657x705, 316K)

costco chicken is 2.69 per lb,

sad!

bros I'm fucking hungry how do I stop this

try chewing tobacco

In Canada they go on sale for $4/lb

wow that's like 1.5 times more.

Attached: your money is garbage and your prices are still dumb.png (1357x549, 100K)

What do you expect from Trudope, it was at parity/higher when Harper was PM

imagine being so poor that you even pay attention to how much chicken costs.

I watched some documentary how in US they wash chicken with bleach or some shit to keep all the bacteria out thats why its so cheap, made my fucking skin crawl, atleast in EU we have some fucking standards

I've literally never watched that documentary in my life.

Are you kidding brah? Beef gets a ton of subsidies sure ($34mil). But most subsidies go to corn at ($7.2bil). Fruits and veg get $17.4mil.

lmao that's europoor propaganda to rationalize chicken breast costing 10euro/kg

And who eats the corn you retard, it's primary purpose is animal food.

Hey brainlet, if a dozen eggs from a FARM costs 40 bucks, how much do you think the thing that makes those eggs costs? Not to mention vaccinations for your bird and the seed to feed it

Like 90% of subsidies go to corn wheat and (your favourite) soi you fucking retard, livestock gets very little

In the UK this costs me £3 for 300 grams ($3.80 for 0.66 lbs)

Attached: despair.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I've seen your country. Chickens roam the streets and eat trash

How about starting a trash pickup company

how important is protein really lol

if you lift heavy and arent making progress at like 70g a day will you make progress at 150g a day

I actually pay 3 dollars for 600g of chicken but I know a place that sells 1 kg of chicken breast for 4 dollars

Stop being a bitch like your mother

should not be buying the cheapest chicken. it's the worst quality, and that's the shit that is pumped with hormones. at least get next cheapest that says they don't use growth hormones.

you
got to
eat big
to get big
cmon

>imagine not buying local meat, freshly killed

Imagine driving out to a farmer to get substandard meat because its the crafty/kitchy thing to do

>tfw I get 7 fat chicken breasts for $9
>18 eggs for 96c

Commissary is dope

No user, just no. Violence is literally never the answer. Just let your masters continue to enslave you and let you starve to death while they rape everything you thought good in the world because two wrongs don't make a right and you don't want to be a murderer now do you?
Maybe if you asked nicely enough they'll stop what they're doing, join hands, and sing Kumbaya.