Guy says he loves me

>guy says he loves me
>get wet

Why am I so pathethic.

Attached: 1451277095208.jpg (480x480, 121K)

>guy i find attractive says he loves me *

No, thats why I said pathethic. I dont know what he looks like. It was a random internet friend.

Why are you so pathetic? I love that about you. It makes me feel like I can really be myself when you're around.

Attached: 1549660657728.jpg (632x638, 94K)

i love you
did that make you wet please say yes

i dont like his personality either.

pretty normal, now you know how annoying it is that we can't even hide it well.

this is a pretty wholesome thread brought to u by Jow Forums

>read this
>get hard
why am i so pathetic

idk, doesn't really seem pathetic. Seems like it'd be a pretty normal response to be aroused by something like that.

no, there was a whole talk behind it, sorry

thats better but im not gonna start dropping my panties with every comment no no

>Read an user getting hard over hearing how pathetic he thinks himself getting hard over a story of a grill getting wet of a random compliment and finding herself pathetic.
I got hard at writing this.

>post pic related in thread
>some random user says the'll be rapist gf
>instantly diamonds
>even writing this is getting me to half chub
Oh no

Attached: images.png (450x327, 13K)

Am i really that lonely? Does my mind really want to have affection that much? I always wanted to be enough for myself. Getting wet because a guy you dont even like says he loves you is humiliating and confusing. It just seems like im in despair.

>im not gonna start dropping my panties with every comment no no

It's funny that you think you have a choice.

>no, there was a whole talk behind it, sorry
now i hate you

>I got hard at writing this.
fuckk that's it i'm gonna rub one off bye

Maybe it's just the attraction to feeling wanted. I'd certainly be aroused too if someone outright stated that they wanted me, even if I didn't really like them. It doesn't mean you're pathetic or anything, it's just you getting aroused at the situation of someone being attracted to you, which is completely natural. Don't worry about it, user.

What else did he say? Was he from here?

I find you extremely attractive and beautiful, you are my Universe

I don't think it's quite the same for some random schmuck to say that to her.

>having a natural reaction to an emotional state
>get mad over it
autistic fembots are cute

>girl tells me that whenever she needs to put her tampon in all she has to do is think of something lewd and it slips in easily
>get hard

gotta love pathetic virgin feels

I think it was at the idea of someone wanting me that much and having genuine feels for me. Is just that I really wanted to be self sufficient. Im not gonna love him, i dont like him, but now I realize I might be just weak too.

Idk from where he is. That I was a challenge and was interesting and he loved me and wanted to rest his head on my legs and shit like that.

Wow supah wet user. Im pissing myself.

>Idk from where he is
How did you meet him?

From a nowadays non existant discord server, so he says. I honestly dont remember.

Well, it's only natural that you'd get turned on by someone being desperate for you. It's a really natural thing, no matter who's saying it, since it's less about the person and more of the fact that it's a bit of ego stroking, y'know? And everyone enjoys having their ego stroked from time to time, especially if they're as desperate for you as you say.

Why are autistic fembots so damn cute? I just wanna pamper them.

nothing, it's very endearing

>friend says she'll let you sit on her lap (you only know her online)
>not even thinking about anything lewd
>throbbing erection
stooooooooop

That's not pathetic, its cute. Don't focus so much on whether you're self-sufficient or not, go with what your heart wants.

>Guy holds door open for me
>Imagine him grabbing me by force, ripping my clothes off, and breeding me then and there

Fucking body trying to betray me.

What do you mean you're not thinking about anything lewd? You're thinking about sitting on a girls lap.

Hot, but while I buy OP is a girl, Id bet you are a larper dude.

>I can't even talk to a woman
Why am i so pathetic

Attached: 1551251339454.png (719x813, 281K)

>pathethic

It s pure and wholesome.

I wanna tell OP I love her and see her wetting herself in embarrassment, then slide my fingers inside her little autistic fembot pussy and enjoy every second of her confused whimpers and moans while giving her words of encouragement. Lastly, id kiss her forehead gently as she climaxes by my expert hand. You want it, OP?

Attached: a87a9494eedee0ea74a4000ad8af1a2b.jpg (800x1205, 121K)

Because you are in need of a man to dominate you and show you how is cool to be under the dominance of a dominant guy.

That is the reason I could have rich girlfriends even being broke and they all loved me.

Its me bored to take other photo now, just accept your trait and live with that, its normal.

Attached: meheresoc.jpg (1210x1280, 153K)

Jesus Christ this has just become fucking awful

man, fuck you, realIy

And you think you're going to seduce her by being creepy and crude? Jesus you could've just said you want to tell her you love her and kiss her on the forehead.

>guy says he loves me
>get wet
That's the only thing that ever gets me off, too. Someone said "I love you" in a vocaroo thread once and I saved it to listen to when I need to feel something.

how is that pathetic?

t. guy whose knees grow weak whenever some random neet larping as a fembot calls me a good boy and says (s)he'd pat my head and cuddle me

Attached: __caren_hortensia_and_kotomine_kirei_fate_hollow_ataraxia_fate_stay_night_fate_zero_and_fate_series_ (600x825, 97K)

Hey guess what?
I love you.
jk that's actually adorable though

IT'S TIME TO STOP
;_;
wow, that wasn't original?

you should collect literal thousands and then overlay them on top of each other.

I don't get wet often, so I thought it meant I was "okay" as is, not a slut. Finally I looked up what it is to be horny, and I'm horrified. I want to stay in my room forever so no-one will ever know. i was at a wilderness program for several months without masturbating, and the frustration was too much. I developed anxiety and I blushed when someone so much as spoke to me, even if I didn't think I was attracted to that person, even if it was somebody I HATED. People said I was creepy. I don't think sexuality was the main issue, but it got mixed into all my other repressed feelings, so if someone was nice to me for a short moment in between the bullying, my heart would race. This guy I hated made a speech, for over an hour, that was subtly about how great and wonderful I was, to see me get aroused to the point where it only felt painful. I guess the point is, don't feel weird. It's just hormones, and it doesn't mean that you can't make decisions, or that anything is wrong with you.

you're really in here getting wild on us. look at you.

>deep down fembots are actually good girls

>that girl that said she'd be more than fine with cuddling me and kissing me and telling me she loves me if I'd let her rape me first
shit must've been two months ago and I still remember it ffs

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=6472197.gif (498x278, 1.38M)

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved.
It doesn't mean you are weak.

Its difficult to explain. But for me, getting wet is a biological thing, it shouldnt be related with feelings. I can understand being horny for dick. But getting extremely horny for affection has never happened to me before. It kinda damages my confidence in myself. Even more if its not even a guy I like. Its like being touch starved or whatever they call it.

Attached: 1451774699953.jpg (730x1095, 176K)

I'd happily take a relationship where it's all romance at this point. My sex drive is pitiful anyway, and I just want to hold somebody.

I just want to make other people horny so I don't have to feel so bad about being horny.

>slut fembot learns love

Dont make a big drama out of it.

I kinda think men are the only ones with the luxury of arousal being separate from their feelings. You peeps are stuck getting turned on my romance novels forever.

Fembots are not only good girls, they are the best girls.

senpai pls, you're obviously very young, and it's really silly to think that affection and sexual urges aren't deeply connected

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting love and getting horny at the very thought of receiving it, do you really think love doesn't have any biological root?
you loving and caring for your mate means better life for him, better life for him means better life for you, and the better your lives are the better the lives of your kids will be

I'm not a woman so it's not a 1:1 kind of deal but I definitely don't see the problem here, though I understand the 'confidence' issue, and I don't really think there's a fix for that one other than just finding yourself a guy and finding it in himself or something?

Nobody is enough for themselves in the long run.

I had romance-less fantasies all the time. Now im trying hard to ignore the urging need to sexually fantasize about loveish stuff.

I see. Cute if true. You should tease someone anonymously, but only to the point where they're horny. Provide nothing satisfying.

humans are social creatures, we're not made to live all alone in the woods
and you're sadly lonely enough to get flustered by a guy 'you hate' expressing his feelings for you, meaning you're (subconsciously or not) considering him as an option at that point, or at the very least your body is

it's not really rocket science, either learn to live in pain like most of us do, or find yourself a mate to love and get wet for

Imagine feeling this guilty and vulnerable for masturbating to vanilla. I swear to god women are insane.

>there are lonely fembots who desperately crave affection

Attached: sweat.jpg (560x560, 39K)

Getting horny for affection from the opposite sex is normal. I get a boner when girls hug me, or even touch me a little too long. I one time had a girl kiss my cheek with a lot of energy and jerked off to the memory for a week.

>Its like being touch starved or whatever they call it.

I call that "My everyday life".

Why are you trying to avoid sexually fantasizing about love and affection? You're not a prude for not wanting 50 shades of grey to be your real life or for not finding that attractive. In-fact, the fact that you aren't attracted to that stuff makes you very attractive to guys who are truly good people. Any guy would be lucky to have you, don't be ashamed of yourself because your sexuality is pure and innocent and don't let society convince you that you are stupid or a prude for feeling this way.

Alright, whatever, Ill do it, I cant hold it anymore. But its not as if I hate it because it makes me a prude. Its because it makes me weak in my eyes. I should only need myself. Imagine having an orgasm every time a random girl says she loves you. This is not the same I know but it feels like it. Its a body need that got tied to a needless emotional need.

i like my body but that sucks

Attached: 1461729887041.jpg (1255x1137, 204K)

our arousal isn't always separate from our feelings. we get these things called comfort boners. if we're close to a girl and we comfort her, for whatever reason, it makes the peepee hard. kind of weird to talk about, it's kind of like a love boner or something

>Its because it makes me weak in my eyes. I should only need myself.

user, let yourself be human.
It's okay.

You go, fembot. Destroy that pussy, then go get a therapist and a loving boyfriend. You will thank us later.

>needless emotional need
you're not a literal robot, you know

no matter how much you try and rationalize this part of you or how much you lie to yourself, it won't change anything
you're a living being and you want affection

Attached: 1523499734068.jpg (540x761, 117K)

>you're a living being and you want affection
I DO TOO WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Attached: 123213123.jpg (212x238, 9K)

Unfortunately, you're probably a man. You will have to try a lot harder. Better luck next time, my friend.

i like the art ur posting, let me be ur disembodied voice to help you masturbate

tell us how it felt after you are done and let me smell your fingers

Why are you posting this here? I miss old Jow Forums man.

Attached: kay.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Yall nibbas creepin in this wholesome thread. Stay back!

It does not make you weak, it makes you human with needs.

I sort of understand that actually. Sometimes a girl can hug me tightly and it feels so good it is comparable to an orgasm. It wasn't the same feeling exactly, but it felt as good as one.

I agree. If you want attention in a thread, pretend to be a girl - or even just create the possible allure that you're feminine. It's sad.

see >learn to live in pain like most of us do

though I gotta admit I still hold the feeble hope that my princess will appear someday and sweep me off my feet and save me
rationalizing it really doesn't help huh

Attached: 37f10c3d5a09c3155f54ce088c15c538.jpg (750x750, 147K)

I hope she cums really hard

l'm beginning to see why this guy fell for OP.

>there is a needy fembot probably masturbating RIGHT NOW

I'm this user and it really happened to me, even though it sounds fake. I was so delusional that people responded to my delusions and it became reality. I guess it is attention whoring, but if people enjoy giving others attention, it seems like a win-win scenario to me.

Sure, it's whatever. But it creates an effect where threads with equal value receive far less attention because they don't attract femanons or are created by femanons. Of course, if that's the way that the board wants to go, then so be it.

Thank you, user. I love you, too.

I'd love to do that, even consecutively in a loop would be nice. I'd also like them to say my name. "I love you, user" but with my real name. Soft voices and whispers preferred because it sounds better through my headphones. If I turn it up it's almost like someone is whispering in my ear.

In years passed you'd get screeched off the board for the mere suggestion. Now it's celebrated. Why do they subjugate the few spaces we create for ourselves? Is there nothing they don't compulsively destroy? They're like a cancer.

>though I gotta admit I still hold the feeble hope that my princess will appear someday and sweep me off my feet and save me

Same here user.

it's easy, just boss them around and tease them don't listen to your good judgement they are begging someone to tell them what to do and how to feel.
of course don't be a parasitic vulture.

For totally unrelated reasons, what is your name?

Wow, I wish I could help you with that. I have a very expensive but currently unused microphone setup that truly sounds orgasmic through headphones when I'm just a few centimeters away.

I used to help a female friend of mine relax by speaking to her through it. I would just talk about my day or whatever was on her mind. I later found out that she would end up touching herself while I did it, which sorta took away the purity of it but also was a bit of a confidence booster.

I would do it again nowadays, but I'm not quite so confident.

that is the hottest thing i can imagine sexually happening. why cant i have a gf life this or bf

get over yourself loser. you are a woman anyway.
i don't see how any of this can be bad. infact I'm jealous of the guy, he has enough balls to say that about you.
i think girls never saw me as potential love interest, and im partly to blame for that.
i have never loved anyone outside my family.
and thats my own problem.

Im not letting the thread die until we learn how good the schlick was.

stop complaining get on with your life give up move on.
see ya in the future user

Fuck I'm so lonely... Kill me already FFFUUUCKK

Attached: DBDFB75C-580F-4F92-9D87-BD74E868F7EA.gif (356x348, 1.84M)

Fuck you. Parasitic plebbit fags truly are the most virulent cancer imaginable.

l am human and I need to be loved

just like everybody else does

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

I came but it was shit. Took me too long because I didnt knew what to imagine, and when I finished I started crying. What a shitty day.