What is Jow Forums's rebuttal to this image?

What is Jow Forums's rebuttal to this image?

Attached: vegans.png (640x640, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Est clen and tren hard

they suck a mean dick

there is no rebuttal, just cope.
even if they do vegan for 5 years on/1 year off its still a vastly superior choice for everyone and everything.

sounds like a good gimmick to eat meat but say I'm vegan for notoriety

I'll try it if I ever actually get big

Anavar give up

>using people on gear to explain how normal people should diet

Hard steroid use and talking around the fact that they’d look like trash without it and only relying on processed vegan crap.
Mind you most of these types seem to build their bodies on animal products and then lie for money & 15 minutes of fame.

drugs

>vegetarian since birth
Child abuse, I hope their parents are locked up.

Who needs meat when you are literally injecting yourself with test

Omg this I need to be a woke globohomo and eat rice so user's wife can host a bunch of indio niggers next door.

>Just 4 steroid using guys
>desperately trying to divert your attention away from that

where is Leg Day ?
>I got left behind... and I feel myself slippppping away
tried pea protein powder once... all of my excretions from my body smelled of ammonia.

Aren’t some roids derived from animals? Does that count as vegan?

What you dont see is that they are all 5ft from growth deformities related to malnutrition

>just 4 manlets
>desperately trying to cope

I swear to god if I see another attention whore vegan on this board I'm gonna start eating raw meat in protest

Remember, getting big isn't about eating lots of food and lifting heavy, it's about the magical properties of animal blood without which you're never going to get gains but, at the same time, also look so good that it must be roids.

Lmao. Carnie-cuck cope is more delicious than tofurky sausages.

Attached: vegangainz.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Read tat as John Penis

post body lmao

asking them what theyre sperm count is

Attached: 1560018230059.jpg (480x360, 73K)

I eat meat because I can only orgasm if I taste the fear.

Attached: deviant_located.jpg (1200x900, 60K)

Animals deserve to be eaten theyre assholes

Half of them are vegetarian which give's them access to eggs which is one of the best sources of protein and muscle

>implying the vegetarians are roiding, when they have access to eggs

to be fair, they are all 3+ years vegan. Why the fuck would you add the + and still differentiate between the plusses?

i dont care
meat taste good. plants are gay. plants are for my food to eat. you're lucky cannibalism is illegal. you'd probably taste better than shredded chicken

They are only 18 but the vegan made them age like shit

Based

You can eat drywall dust sandwiches and still gain muscle when you are on steroids

That doing steroids will overcome genetics/diet/training any day of the week.

That pic is bullshit
3 of them aren't vegan and all of them roid.

Children can live just fine as vegetarians, so long as they get their nutrition through alternatives to meat. Letting your children get fat is the real abuse

Vegetarian=/=vegan. Vegetarian diet can provide optimal nutritional growth for children and oftentimes because of higher interest in nutrition in vegetarian families over standard diet families they may have a better nutritional profile than their peers. Vegan diet cannot provide optimal nutritional growth for children and should be considered child abuse on par with feeding a kid nothing but pizza until it can no longer walk.

>Vegan diet cannot provide optimal nutritional growth for children and should be considered child abuse on par with feeding a kid nothing but pizza until it can no longer walk.
Why are you telling lies on the internet? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

Attached: 0_v7gmjOTELi-Oysz4.png (475x300, 187K)

Why are 90% of vegans B12 deficient then?

The answer is that "if your number is true, it's because that 90% is not eating fortified foods or supplementing", but your number smells exactly like my dick cause you pulled it out of your ass. Source?

They werent vegan for most of their lives they had all that time to build up and now are just maintaining or roiding

They would be bigger if they ate meat

What kind of evidence would be enough to satisfy you dense fucks

>trusting an organization which for 40+ years believed fat and salt to cause strokes and health issues and told people margarine was a healthier version of butter

Attached: Come on m8.png (500x300, 327K)

The missing parts to build hormones don`t miss when you inject the full hormone.

Post your body for real though.

>biggest guy there is vegan for the least time and never vegetarian

You posting your body

Test yourself

Vegan for 7+ years on soi protein bby

Attached: 36ae237e3e600cf23dc18ed4c31cccf58278807d_1_281x500-01.jpg (281x500, 20K)

look at all this mucle mass this vegan put on in just 3 years
you lied to me

Typical

Attached: FEFB2425-C0B0-4FB3-8E23-0B44BB8C7F59.jpg (1080x1075, 123K)

Literally 3 out of 3 "lies" you complain about are true, though

I think some actual evidence would be a good start m8

You have to understand that there are no real arguments against veganism, just excuses weak-willed people use for their bad habits. It's like with fat people: if you point out the flaws in one excuse, they'll quickly come up with another one, because it's easier to lie to yourself than make real changes.

Roids are a pathway to many ability’s some considered to be unnatural

This, some vegetarians even eat fish, it is a perfectly valid died
I went meat free for a month and the only thing suffered was my wallet

Do you retards not realize that you still need sufficient calories and protein to build muscle even when you are juicing?

roids cant fix your ugly undeveloped head and bugman hairline

eggs also cause prostate hyperplasia....

Fat does raise cholesterol and cause heart disease as well as type 2 diabetes (insulin resistance).

Salt can raise blood pressure too.

thats not vegetarianism though

Eh, even without fish, you can easily get by with dairy and eggs

Jesus one of them is standing on the rope... wtf

Attached: 1551940252809.jpg (540x720, 33K)

This.

MANLETS LMAO

I don't care that retards miss out on meat and have to chug half a bucket of powder to get their daily protein.

Being shredded as a manlet is so easy, even vegans can do it!

>eating obscure out of price hipster shit like tempeh to get protons
>shitting your sphincters out because of all the fucking fibers
>having to take fuckton of supplements in order not to die or lose teeth
>"muuuh vegan healthy, vegan best choice"

Yeah fuck off I'll stick to my omnivorous diet like evolution intended us humans to.

I don't believe it took this long for someone to mention the manlet rope

Attached: 1534303217860.jpg (222x293, 19K)

These.

Roids are unironically made from soi.

U Bois like fuckin?

Attached: bafa4891-de9a-49ac-aecf-fc5ad428f1a1..jpg (640x504, 85K)

>Desperately trying to replace real food you crave with shit-tier tofu
>Calling out others on coping
>Being this insecure
Shiggy diggy

Veganism is a starvation cult. Imagine some sickly starving vegan; all his vegan friends are also unhealthy physical wrecks, yet they worship this handful of vegan cheerleaders who appear healthy lol. Jon Penus has also strongly hints he's eating meat, he stated clearly "don't call me vegan I don't want to be associated with them"

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8

Attached: 1558179233412.jpg (1336x1816, 721K)

Gonna buy 2.5 dozen eggs, bunch of pepperoni, and a 16oz block of cheese today. What the fuck are you gonna do about it vegan bitches?

Autism

>It is the position of LITERALLY THREE VEGANS that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits.....

What a fucking joke. Meanwhile can one of you vegan geniuses explain to me if milk s vegan or not? I'm having a really really hard time getting any vegan to answer this.

Attached: 1558625689012-1.jpg (1280x1100, 713K)

nice calves, lol

It's orthorexia, a mental disorder that sv3rige has too btw

>Vegans are always wrong
Well, yeah, we already knew that.

Is milk vegan?

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

Is Leg day made from animals?

I mean I could also come round to your house with an opera singer and get her to break all your windows with her voice, but it's much simpler and more efficient to just lob bricks through them

Autism

Answer my riddle mortal and I shall share my knowledge with you

Attached: test.jpg (295x553, 34K)

in chads trousers

From non human animals, milk isn't vegan, because it cannot be taken with consent and is meant for the babies of the cow/goat
From plants yes, because plants don't have a conscience or sentience or anything
From a human mother to her human baby yes, because it's given with consent and it's meant for it
Retard
How about the consensus of the ADA to start?

Attached: 1556063300512.jpg (700x700, 394K)

So is milk vegan? I know vegan food is healthy, and animal fats are horribly unhealthy, so I'm trying to figure out if milk is vegan or not, because I just want to eat what's healthy??

someone explain the supposed mechanics of fat causing insulin resistance to me please

Wow you so woke GTFO normie

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

This is bait, right?

Being fat does but eating fat does not

And let's not forget the Apatosaurus... Also vegan. Weighing in at an average of 20 tons.

Attached: faggot.jpg (990x600, 93K)

I love animals so I had no problem going vegan 'cause of that. But on the other hand I'm from Argentina and we have the best meet you can find in this gay planet, so my pure white European DNA stops me from doing nosense.

Attached: angus_argentina.jpg (2918x2189, 1.31M)

And not a single quad was developed that day

Extinct like most vegans as well.

Attached: 1545998014441.jpg (808x533, 58K)

Low effort bait

>rope
That's actually a shoelace.