Drunk thread? What you drinking tonight anons?

Drunk thread? What you drinking tonight anons?
I got some russian vodka i cant pronounce or spell

Attached: 1514247905831.jpg (400x400, 20K)

try gin

I went to this microbrewery and had something they called Duplicator Doppelbock. Normally I don't drink heavy dark beers but it was really good. Then I got home and hit the cheap whiskey.

Vodka. I'm a useless unloveable piece of shit. I wish I would kill myself. Nobody wants me alive, I'm complete shit and a waste of everything

Gin is tight. Drinking that rn w/ a tall honey brown

was considering this, although i only started drinking recently
inb4 underage
im 20 but obviously things got worse
what gin would you recommend?

never been a fan of beer but whiskey is good
Surely if people wanted to get drunk they would just have spirits? or am i just a noob

whats got you thinking that user?

Bombay
O

>>Surely if people wanted to get drunk they would just have spirits? or am i just a noob
well yes that is the shortest route from sober to hammered, strictly speaking, but its not necessarily the most pleasant one or the most socially acceptable one. Also the strong beers that're 8% or higher will come onto you a bit quicker than you expect.

Tall cans of beer. Hard alcohol hits nice and hard but passes through my system faster.

Some scottish mead

redered wine red red wine stay close to me dont let me be close to big ass spiders help help me smoke better crack than fuckinaussies red red wine stay close to me dont be brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cornrow wallace

probably a retarded question but what does gin taste like?

I cant stand the taste of most of the beers ive tried but I think thats for most people who try it for the first time I think, seems like an aquired taste.

bombay is pretty good and cheap, most gin is pretty good though, you can have it straight or with tonic water (though get the sugarfree type)

anywhere between 1:1 or 1:4 is good

Definately the case with me, also makes me piss more somehow

Meads like honey with something right? sounds nice always wanted to make my own

Its ok user weve all been there

and a pee and a poo and a pee pee poo

>but what does gin taste like?

pretty nice, more watery than something like whisky and tastes kind of floral

>Its ok user weve all been there
pee and a pee and a poopoopeepee poo to the pee I know you teach at a school toto the poopoo pee

I want what hes having

That sounds pretty nice actually, It was my birthday recently so i bought some semi-expensive whiskey (Glenmorangie?). Im a brit so I should embrace my inner gin alley

Its autistic but i do the same thing normally when drunk as well if Jow Forums didnt have autocorrect you wouldnt understand a word

Some natty light, some jack, and some red wine along with some blueberry vape juice
>inb4 vape fag
I wish I were dead. My life is a joke. Anybody else /early20sdoomer/?

That's true. More water content, I guess.

>Its autistic but i do the same thing normally when drunk as well if Jow Forums didnt have autocorrect you wouldnt understand a word
i a use a pc and beep boospaghetties

I have a really sensitive clit work on that you actual mother fucker

I will slap you with this shit

a true doomer wouldnt vape but smoke because you dont give a shit
memes aside smoking is fucking awful good on you for vaping at least

I appreciate your addition to this thread user really makes my night
genuinely

I would appreciate an explanation friendo

Attached: 1551466841682.jpg (900x729, 99K)

>a true doomer wouldnt vape but smoke
True, I had a few cigs, but I'm trying to quit

Cheap Gin. It gets the job done

Attached: 9877672951838.png (246x344, 21K)

My dad smoked for 50 fucking years and hes still fairly fine for his age take your time user

Wine and gin. Somewhat on the down low because my wife has friends over and none of them drink.

They needed playing cards and I volunteered to get some to get the fuck put of the house. I had to walk because drunk, but none of the three nearby stores had any.

They really need those fucking cards, so my mother in law drove my wife and now they're having a loud argument in Chinese with me awkwardly in the back with 6% battery on my phone.

I hope we get into a fatal accident.

what did they need playing cards for so desperately, at least try and get her mother to pay for the Chinese
order a curry and chips for me lad

>not driving while drunk
gtfo my board basedboy

how do they not own playing cards