Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>boohoo i'm not gonna hurt my tongy with peppers because my boyfriend doesnt like when i give him spicy blowjobsy

Hot sauce = highest test food available you make your food even harder to eat like a man

yikes

Tapatio and the one with the wooden top. All you need.

Cholula is the one you're thinking of, I highly recommend Crystal and Louisiana both as well

I recommend the local brands unless you're going for the REAL hot sauces with carolina reapers

b&rp
c&bp

There’s nothing manly about hot sauce you bugman. The fact that you associate hot sauce with masculinity is peak soi behavior. It’s just hot sauce.

lol eat something that was too spicy for ya, cupcake?

>has zero calories
>adds some decent flavor to food for more or less free
Why is hating hot sauce a meme? I keep a bottle in my fridge for scrambled eggs, and sometimes chicken breast when I need something different.

Nobody hates hot sauce. It's just the fact that people like think that having hot sauce is masculine and if you dont want it then you're a pussy.

>lol eat something that was too spicy for ya, cupcake?

Attached: hugefaggot.jpg (640x630, 56K)

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?
ftfy

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

cringe

double cringe

Hot sauce is the new craft beer.

>user got saucemogged at his local wing place and now has to justify himself through memes
just accept that you still got mogged by a dyel soiboi

Attached: 1436638587614.png (500x500, 8K)

THIS NIGGA KEPT GETTING BANNED OFF /CK/ SO NOW HE'S SHITTING UP Jow Forums OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Attached: 1560882271383.png (610x457, 270K)

What the fuck are the faggot-ass Jow Forums mods doing not removing this? It's a completely non fitness-related bait thread. These mods are just as responsible as OP for the recent degradation of this board into the next r9k, you bunch of lazy, inept, slack jawed, cum glazed, cock slaps.

Attached: 1480625295073.gif (192x197, 87K)

You need to calm down.

I bet you collect hot sauces lol

">"Barp
Cringe
">"Brap
Based