ITT: We ask other races questions in a respectful manner

ITT: We ask other races questions in a respectful manner

black people: Why don't you guys tip? And why do you think washing chicken with tap water is what kills the bacteria? And why do you guys love iPhones so much? It's like grown black men are the same as white female teenagers in this regard

Latinos: Why do so many of you copy black people SO hard? Like wearing jordans, getting black inspired haircuts, saying the n word in every sentence, saying "we was", not using "are" in your sentences, etc. It makes me cringe, it's like Mexican version of Malibu's Most Wanted

And don't give me that "we grow up around black people thing" because places like El Paso barely have any black people but are still filled with Mexican wiggers.
(note: I know that not all or even most Mexican-Americans are like this, but way too many of you are and if you're trying to advance as a people, this is not the way to go)

Also: Why do Chicanos worship narco scum like El Chapo if they don't want to be stereotyped as criminals?

White people: Why are white dudebros so cringeworthy?

Attached: latinabutt9.jpg (575x766, 78K)

>Why do so many of you copy black people SO hard? Like wearing jordans, getting black inspired haircuts, saying the n word in every sentence, saying "we was", not using "are" in your sentences, etc. It makes me cringe, it's like Mexican version of Malibu's Most Wanted

because nigger culture is what dominates around poor low IQ people

>Also: Why do Chicanos worship narco scum like El Chapo if they don't want to be stereotyped as criminals?

because worshipping narcos and larping as them makes them feel powerful and rich when they really arent.

I did mean to mention that I don't notice Latinos do that once they're middle class and up. I dated a few South American-American girls and they weren't ratchet at all

>Why don't you guys tip?
Tip for what? Doing your job?
>And why do you think washing chicken with tap water is what kills the bacteria?
Nobody thinks that. Its just good to wash your chicken before you cook it
>And why do you guys love iPhones so much? It's like grown black men are the same as white female teenagers in this regard
Lot of them are desperate to fit into what is presented as "cool", iPhones are marketed as cool

I think the last point is a good one. Apple has a great marketing team, they successfully convinced all black people, women, teenages, and homosexuals that iPhones are the only "cool" phone. I think the main buyers of Androids are heterosexual white and Latino males who aren't uneducated

But then you get that chicken bacteria all over your sink. I don't see why washing a chicken would be helpful unless you buy whole chickens from shitty markets that don't properly clean them before giving them to you

idk, just don't splash it around. I always wash my chicken and fish before I cook

what part of south america were they from?

Two Ecuadorian-American and one Bolivian-American

I notice that South Americans tend to not be hood, PRs/DRs usually are, and Mexicans can go either way. This is my observation from living in New York

Asians: What is your favorite type of Asian food?

Latinos: what's the key to getting a qt Latina gf?

Be white and masculine.

Why do black people turn their headphones so loud everyone can hear or just play off their phone speaker in public? Also rap to themselves along with the song? Its autistic as fuck

fried rice and sushi are both pretty sick. try peking duck too

what are your favorite non-Asian foods?

kill yourself retard. tired of these threads

are you triggered or something, fag?

Gays: Do you fuck each other the way women and men do? And do you deal with the dump smell as just a part of sex or are you still grossed out by it?

asians, fundamentally, what is that makes you guys excel in mathematics? or is this a stereotype that has beocome offensive? it seems that asians are very inclined in this field though.

My dad made me do a lot of math problems at an early age that were 3-4 grade levels above what was taught in school

Jews, why do you ruin everything?

It happens in mexico and maybe colombia, but this also happens beacause poor people have no heros and narcos are the only people they look up to cos some of them also poor like them and now are powerful.

As a mexican living in Mexico I must say that chicanos are completely different from us racially and culturally, so don't get surprised if you see an actual mexican not acting as chicanos act.

And for how long did he do this? Like X age - x age
Do you think this is really why your math skills are superb or do you think there is some sort of hereditary gene that causes asians to adapt to mathematics algorithms and methods almost seamlessly?
Do you guys even study?
Do you think if your father was like most American dads who leave their children to their own devices most of of the time, that your academic career would suffer?
What is your studying currently?

At least we can own guns and don't have a third world culture.

He did it until maybe 3rd grade. I think I also have a natural proficiency too since I was better than most other asian kids at math. I didnt study math much because i wasnt very interested in it and could get A's without a lot of studying. In college I took multivar calc in my first quarter and never touched math after that. I almost failed 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th grade which made my dad give up on me and essentially leave me to my own devices after.

America is third world though

offending s a vague and usless sentiment, it has no bearing on anything important and should have none when you want to discuss shit, yeah being a jerk to people with words isn't nice, but the world doesn't owe anyone a thing as to not offend them. so just ask away don't worry about trivial shit that get in the way of communication.
>its only the american asians who actually seem good at math
>partly because only somewhat resourceful asians can make it to the states
>so already the kids are coming from the smarter bunch of asians
>asian work ethic gets parents forcing kids to study hard, its not like they ONLY want them good at math
all that beind said to be perfectly honest asians aren't that great at math as being good at gradeschool entry level college math is pretty basic shit and to be good enough at math where you can see your earning potential to go up you actually have to be good at the hard stuff, plenty of asians are dumb as shit if you've ever gone to school in asia, they are no different than americans or whatever, there are smart ones and there are mostly just average ones, and believe me when i say the average person is dumb as shit wherever you go.

washing chicken is completely unnecessary, and even detrimental because it tends to make the skin soggy.
The heat from the cooking is more than enough to kill off all harmful bacteria, as long as you cook it through of course.

I like to wipe my dick off on the other guys ass if it comes out with a little brown friend.

Are poor people in Mexico too dumb to realize that the presence of Narcos is actively continuing the poverty of their country?

Only 1% of murders are solved in Mexico, it's a crime ridden shithole with cuck leaders
>racially
Wrong.
>culturally
maybe

Asians: how do I get a cute Asian gf with a nice fat ass?

Asian girl with a fat ass? At best they have medium sized asses

>how do I get a cute Asian gf with a nice fat ass?
ybw

the trick is to date a fat one

Offer her a green card

hurrr so funny user

I mean....im latina, so....

Even those are a rarity

>im Latina
Post panties

are you actually a Latina, user?
if so, what are your thoughts on the OP's question?

Want a green card?

mixed people: why y'all coo coo in the head

Yes, and be:
>white, hispanic or black
>masculine
>good provider
>dominant in bed
>have good sense of humor

I personally only like white country guys, but that's just me. But the things mentioned above is what i see a lot of us look for.

no I meant like the one in the original post in the thread

Look at the demographics of caltech

their culture emphasizes education more but that doesn't mean they're inherent geniuses

Oh! like the other user said, i think it stems from growing up in poverty and large hispanic communities that already have that kind of culture. Growing up, the majority of my peers worshipped narco culture out of ignorance and bc their parents also worshipped that kind of life style. It made them feel like "hey! Look st me! That one criminal is powerful and i share the same skin color, therefore i can be powerful too!" And then they hate being associated with criminals in the mainstream media bc of they feel they are under constant scrutiny for the crimes that some hispanics have done.

It doesnt make sense to me and it's pretty stupid. If you dont want to be stereotyped, then hold yourself to another standard and think for yourself. But thats just me

can I get away with just being a provider?

yes, please and thank you
I promise i wont stab you if you make me mad

You said asians only excel up to entry level math. I cannot think of a single school in the US that is more heavily math based than caltech without the distractions of sjws/leftys/womyn

It's so dumb though, to me it's like "don't call us criminals but we're the best, most heinous criminals!"
I refuse to even watch Narcos for that reason.
I don't really see this behavior with middle class and up thankfully.

But like, do the people who worships narco scum not realize how many innocent people get killed? Don't they have family members who were buried at a young age from that kind of thing?

No, I did not say that. That was a different poster

I think so. A lot of us were raised to be ladies of the house, but user beware! There are more thot latinas now than ever. They will suck your money dry. Protect your wallet. Teach her who is the boss. And if she doesn't listen, discard her. Nothing is more precious to the latina thot than money!

black people, do you think the majority of black people are happy about they way their culture is presented overall by both its good and bad aspects? Like do you think the majority are happy to identify with it or do you think they feel like they are forced to identify with it or they will be seen as a race traitor or an "uncle tom" or something?

Thank you for the advice. I am unfortunately into being used and bossed around by women so that sounds perfect to me.

Exactly!! You said it perfectly!
I don't see that a lot from legal latinos, not to shit on all illegals, bc some are decent, smart people. A lot though do know everything the narcos do, and just larp as tough guys themselves. But when the police show up, they pussy down bc they know better. It all comes down to education in my opinion. A lot of poor hispanics dont spend time teaching their kids how to assimilate to the culture.

Lol then i wish you the best. Latinas are bossy, and i hope you find one with a fat ass that sucks your money and dick dry!

Seriously though, find one that needs papers asap. As long as her status is unknown, she HAS to listen.

yeah, a lot of poor Hispanics don't raise their kids properly (I hope that doesn't sound classist as fuck but I find there to be a lot of truth to it).
It's sad how many US born Latinos (generally with immigrant parents) don't give a fuck about education at all. Not to suck off Asians, but you don't really see this with them, which is why they make more money than white people.

Japanese Curry is probably my favorite. Chinese preserved sausage is really good too

You get taught from a young age things like community altruism as well as the importance of a good career. School -> ability -> good job -> money -> provide for family. It's quite trad in that sense

Depends on the girl. I know it's cliche but it's true. Universally, for any kind of girl really, be out going and easy to talk to, be sociable, be good at something and be passionate about it. If she's asian then it's kinda hard if you're too different culturally tho. So it's important to be a) speak the same language and b) have some kind of common subculture (I'm assuming you're not asian) or interest

To white people. Are you in touch with your background culture? What makes a lot of guys identify with a pan-european identity instead of a national identity. I noticed how my friends describe themselves as a "white guy" instead of an Irish guy or a Scottish guy, but all my asian friends identity as "I'm Korean" or "I'm viet".

Because most white Americans are far removed from whatever European country their ancestors fled from.

But honestly, there's clearly a pan-Latino and pan-Asian identity. Especially the former. Every Latin country listens to the same music more or less

I know! Some asians do have tiger parents which sucks, but at leadt they are setting them up for success. Some poor latinos do say " go to college and be successful". While at the same time saying "white people are bad and also narcos are so cool". Strange.

Also, question for white people:
What do you wash chicken with? I've been using only water. Do i use vinegar? Will it change the flavor?

>I noticed how my friends describe themselves as a "white guy" instead of an Irish guy or a Scottish guy, but all my asian friends identity as "I'm Korean" or "I'm viet".
Length of time they've been over here probably. Also looking the same as the dominant cultural / racial group (white british, or at least it used to be) allowed them to integrate into the wider American community more easily than an Asian could, which in turn led to them shedding that old cultural identity more easily too.

White people don't wash chicken unless they're wiggers. White people tend to buy chicken filets and precut wings/thighs, so there's no point of washing them. The heat is what kills the bacteria

>and i hope you find one with a fat ass that sucks your money and dick dry!
i'm actually into being dommed so I almost hope she doesn't suck it dry

Thanks for the advice, I will take that on board.

Black people: What bothers you more, white people who use corny/weird white people slang, or white people who try to use black slang?

Ah, i see. Thank you for your reply, user!

Heh. Naughty boy. You're welcome, user~

Right, I'm not saying Asians are perfect. But they are doing much better than Latinos in the US even when their parents come just as poor.
I think a lot of low income Latino-Americans also waste money on things like Air Jordans because they want to copy black people for whatever stupid reason

>Why don't you guys tip?
why does anyone tip? blacks are based for exposing an absolute dogshit retarded system

lol, give some examples of the first
black people seem to value tradition over science in regards to cooking, so they think that chicken needs to be washed with tap water or maybe lime juice. there is no scientific evidence that washing chicken is superior to just cooking it. Latinos are a mixed bag on this, if they buy a whole chicken from a shitty meat market that leaves feathers on, then I guess they would wash it. But buying a package of chicken breasts is different

It's not retarded. My local bartender is from Europe and he much prefers the American system.
Funny how black people are too cheap to tip, but have no problem spending 200 dollars on a pair of sneakers that has been played out for 15 years

>Heh. Naughty boy
Hnnnngh

Attached: 1550941504288.jpg (329x329, 53K)

White people, why are you so dorky?

Black people, why are you so into butts?

I'm white:
Not all whites are dorky, that's a small chunk of the white population. As for butts, butts are better than tits but at the same time, black people seem to like cartoonishly large asses.

>My local bartender is from Europe and he much prefers the American system.
it's the fact that he can pocket big tips from drunk rich people. stupid of you to use this as an example of why it's better overall

its a tranny larping fyi

You are a cheap bastard, stop trying to justify it

Latino and Afro-American culture is infantile compared to any Asian one. What's 300 years compared to 3000.

galbi jjim but anything that goes well with soju and beer works with me
im pretty awful at math so im not sure i could provide any insight sorry bro
be attractive

I'm not even talking about black people here because I understand their situation is a lot different.

While I do think the comparison between Asians and Latinos is more fair because they're both in that non-white, non-black, mostly recent immigrants category, I think you do bring up a good point. Asian emphasis on education goes back thousands of years, while Latin America as we know it now is only a few centuries old and has plagued with extreme social dysfunction (though some countries are a lot better than others). Mexico is actually a pretty rich country as far as poor countries go, but there is an extremely high level of violence which usually has ZERO legal consequences, effectively making it a lawless country.

In the US, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Colombians, and other South Americans perform pretty comparable to whites, but Mexicans and Central Americans seem to be struggling.

How old are you now? Ori

>Why don't you guys tip?
I do, idk why anyone else. Many american customs haven't been acquired in black culture, If it makes you better we don't tip each other.
>And why do you think washing chicken with tap water is what kills the bacteria?
I was taught by my mom to do this, You don't question parents. I've learned otherwise once becoming an adult and no longer do this
>And why do you guys love iPhones so much? It's like grown black men are the same as white female teenagers in this regard

Sheeple mentality, I use android

long answer:Believe it or not it's a passed-down physiological response within the newly freed slaves. Newly freed slaves choose to first show off their freedom buy buying over-the-top flouces and flashy clothes,sometimes just for the price.
Most black people still have this attitude towards what they perceive to be choicesome.

There is a growing movement to boycott products that will change this in the distant future. There IS a growing conscientious,we're just now getting it though.

But flagship Androids are expensive as fuck too.

Black: Why do 90% of you guys get your steak Well Done? I've worked at a steakhouse for a few years and without fail the majority of people who get steak well done are black people, with a few of them INSISTING that theirs is "super well done" or "has no red/pink at all," even if that's what Well Done means.
Also, just saying this right now, if you get Filets Well Done, do the world a favor and go vegan.
And since I feel like it will be asked, Medium Rare is the best way to cook a steak.

Latinos, more specifically those migrating to the US, but can be applied to different countries: When moving to America, legal or not, why do some of you move to places that are expensive to live in, even for born citizens? Like I live in NJ and stuff like Rent and Taxes are a nightmare, and don't even get me started on if you actually want to buy a house or land, yet there are plenty of immigrants up here. I get that a considerable amount of illegals don't pay taxes, but even so, it's still fucking expensive up here.
Can't really think of anything else.

Attached: dbsb0160_fbfprss112_fbfprss116_dsc_0044-8.jpg (1920x1777, 442K)

I'm curious about the 2nd one too. Why do low income Mexican immigrants still move to places like NYC and LA? The rent in even the worst neighborhoods is getting very high.

Latinos: Why do so many of you copy black hairstyles even though you have straight hair?
I find it to look very ghetto/juvenile. And the five o clock shadow grows on your forehead and sideburns the same day you get their haircut, it looks sloppy

Black people: how often do you wash your hair? Does your scalp itch at all? Also for black people, why do you guys not like rare steak? Inb4 blood

>why do you guys not like rare steak?
enjoy your ass worms bro

black pseudoscience yet again

Everyone, what do you think of FOB Asians. Especially internation students in uni?

Minorties born in the west, do you experience difficulties suceeding in coporate environments?

Pacific Islanders, why are you always trying to copy black and hispanic people and not trying to work hard and improve your lives like Asian and Indian immigrants?

Jews, why are you guys so sucessful in America?

Why don't you ask the same question of Hispanics? They also copy black people, that nigga shit isn't theirs either.

I think Android is the White and Asian man's phone

A lot of Latinos (at least male) like them too. On the flip side, white rednecks like iPhones

Very little hispanic population in the country that I'm currently located in.

So how would you know what Hispanic people are like?

Black people: why do you glorify ignorance and stupidity, and hate blacks who are smart and successful?

American movies/tv shows and Youtube.
Many of the Pacific Islanders in my country likes to dress like cholos.

Lol, Hispanics don't dress like cholos anymore. The normal Hispanics dress normal and the ghetto ones dress like black people

Are you from Oceania?