Is this the natty limit?

Is this the natty limit?

Attached: 21723023-BA98-4046-A434-C39753EAE18C.jpg (1080x730, 164K)

yers

Jeff roided in the past, so no.

For turbo manlets, yes

Omg Alex looks so good there, is it wrong if it turns me on how much he towers over Jeff? Femanon btw

Hi, Alex. Are you a virgin?

I can believe Alex is natty, but Jeff is absolutely on some kind of shit.

If you wouldn’t go gay for Alex you’re simply lying to yourself

What makes you say so based on this photo?

Has there ever been a group of haters more BTFO than Alex haters? Literally one of the best physiques on YouTube now.

Neither are natty. You can tell from the veins.

Absolutely not. Thats only like 4 years of SS+GOMAD. Legend has it that the natty limit is unlocked from 20 to 25 years of SS+GOMAD

jeff could be natty. He's not as good as some of the best pre-30s (ie pre roid) bbers. plus he's ultra manlet.

Neither one of these niggaz is natty

goddamn alex is looking juicy in that picture

honestly alphadestiny is dwarfing jeff in that pic

what the fuck who's the guy on the right. goal physique

AlphaDestiny. Huge wrists too.

Attached: 475678673.png (900x471, 355K)

Damn, Alex is a god! Jeff has spent his entire life expressly lifting for size so he can compete in his shows, surrounding himself with the supposedly best scientists in the sport like Israetel, Helms, etc. and he does all this research in to the latest literature so he can be on top of the game and follows explicitly science-backed techniques and training. Yet Alex just lifts recreationally and blows Jeff out of the water. It's insane.

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

Uh no,
Both of these guys are rounded. Get some glasses faggot. Natty limit is slightly larger than swimmer’s body. Anybody who says otherwise is either DYEL or a roider

I know you're trolling but I can't resist taking the bait.
Jeff is not only stronger but he is clearly bigger AND leaner than alex. I don't believe that jeff is natty but regardless he mogs alex to death

>he mogs alex to death

Attached: 1558834451620.jpg (1536x1944, 305K)

>Jeff is not only stronger but he is clearly bigger AND leaner than alex
>he mogs alex to death

Attached: 1494209004123.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

I think Jeff is the smartest fitness guy out there. Anything Jeff says I believe, his podcasts and videos are all top fucking notch and the sources check out. The fucker even responds to comments challenging his position on controversial stuff with a video.

If he wasn't a manlet who gets cucked by his bestie Tyrone he'd be the ultimate Chad

>25 years of SS+GOMAD
>9000 gallons of milk
I should certainly hope so

jesus motherfucking christ get a grip

Attached: snap.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

No way is Jeff natty in this photo

Yeah , Nipplet is on the sauce.

Attached: 1560722644445.jpg (746x723, 109K)

Jeff looks much better
t. Femanon

Girls dont want you to look like either. If your a manlet go for muscle yes, but these two might aswell be virgins the way they cope

Roiding manlet vs natty towering chad
Alex makes females wet

They look impressive until you see them in real life and realize how small they really are.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I'd never thought I'd see a more annoying Jow Forumsizen than Mong, but here we are.

Jeff is stronger and bigger, but yet i think Alex looks so much better.

it must hurt niptard that he does all this body by science shit and a billion reps and gets mogged by some powerlifter

Guys they're literally about 5'3

How can people say Jeff isn’t natty but Alex is. They’re almost the same size

Because Alex is behind 90% of the posts in this thread.

Attached: betadestriny.png (320x435, 109K)

He’s such a hunk

No one actually thinks Alex looks better, right?

Jeff looks way fuller

Imagine how Chad these guys would be at 6'2", unfortunately because of poor genetics they are both doomed to forever look like oversized children

Nobody on youtube is natty and anyone saying otherwise is a retard.

I personally believe both are natty. Jeff is a little bigger though and if you watch his vids he doesn't look like OP pic at all - that's really just lighting and posing.

I would say that this is pretty much the natty limit and a good way of illustrating how different people look different at their limit. But I think both look excellent. You have to keep in mind that both of them are shorter than average and have put a lot of work into their physiques. Being this built at 6ft6 is probably more difficult to achieve natty.

their latest collab vid is so fucking awkward man. Alex just constantly trying to act alpha and you can see the sheer autism he suffers with. it's almost as if reading red pill books on how to act alpha makes you more autistic than social experience.

because it's true, Jeff even has the classic roider look, unlike Alex

Attached: alex-vs-jeff.jpg (1012x488, 107K)

>tfw manlet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I do

Yea you could tell Alex wasn't acting genuine at all. He was a bit looser in the training vid he just put out with Omar but still he needs to get out of that homegym, it's not doing him any favors

The mugging of the millennium

Show tits faggot

U-um h-hello ma'am. May I, uh, please, *sweats profusely* get a picture of your- *violently shits pants* um... feet ma'am?

Then why isn't his skin grainy like a roider in that case?

Alex what's the deal with that gross diamond shaped sent in your chest?

with more time spent looking at half naked dudes (no homo ofc) youll see the difference between roiders and nattys (not just about mass). Look at that idiot jeffs shoulders and neck and compare it to alex, its not possible to get neck and shoulders so massive and full of striations without roids

Scooby is the natty limit.

Attached: Scooby2011[1].jpg (350x524, 109K)

What will happen if I take that hat off?

He deflates

Have sex

Idiot.

OMG ALEX IS SO HOT!!!
Tranny btw

They are as small as 12 year old, puting on muscles isnt hard for them.

They probably got that way from doing nofap and talking to people in public about it

Because Jeff wears that roider cap.

Imagine having to cope with your height.